Christian Battle Rapper Gets Slaughtered: Jay Focus vs. Amzilla

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2010, 12:30 PM         #101
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
this is always the funniest,and most ignorant thing every athiest ever says....as if what you believe isn't a BELIEF...
Radically, belief is a requisite for knowledge.

I know I have beliefs, beliefs which can be supported with fact, thanks for reiterating that.
 8 years ago '10        #102
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 CHRONICLE said:
Uh, most of the world does lack education.

Higher education leads/correlates to atheism and agnosticism

No, a lot of nonsensical religions still exist, and the Dionysus festivals are still taking place, n*ggas are still sacrificing and cannibalizing, and asceticism is alive and well.

All major religions can be disproved.
Their are allot of religious educated people though.

Weaker religions can exist but will not be in the spotlight as the stronger ones and will probably fade away as time goes on.

Good luck with that lol since there is still evidence for major religions.

And the matter dealing with whether God exists or not is belief whether your theist or atheist both sides are beliefs with not much facts pertaining to both in that subject.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 12:40 PM..
 01-14-2010, 12:36 PM         #103
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
This thread saddens the hell out of me. I don't want to get into the whole argument, but a word to the atheists... can you stop being so aggressive? See, if you wanted to be aggressive, that's cool -- just make sure you didn't accuse the Christians of being hypocrites and bigots first.

You've labeled the Christians here as hypocrites and bigots for condemning other beliefs, yet you yourselves can't be open to the fact that many individuals gain strength from religion. We're not even talking about fact or fiction right now, I'm just construing the fact that you've called others a hypocrite, yet you yourselves have proven to be less than gentleman-like.

See the picture someone posted showed a Christian being a douchebag, and some are, and most of you atheists agreed. Yet when the Christians came here to defend their faith, the faith that have given them and/or their families strength, you try to deny their belief by saying it's false. In a post-modern world, all this is arguable. But then again, as I said, we're not even arguing about God vs Science or Christianity vs Atheism right now. I'm just trying to point at the fact that you need to look in the mirror yourselves man, 'cause the way I see it, the Christians here are just trying to defend what they believe in, and some of you are trying to shut it down with some real ignorant talk.

Maybe it's bad experience with another fellow Christian, maybe it's because you weren't brought up by Christian values, but I know there's a reason for your resistance to religion. To say that parents teach Heaven and Hell just to instill fear is - to me - plain ignorant. Churches collecting money to rob the poor? Hey man, have you been disappointed by religion before? I just want to know where all this antagonism is coming from. There are churches out there that tirelessly work voluntarily to help the many third world countries out there. They selflessly work without pay just to see a better world.

Again, please, my post isn't even about trying to prove God's existence. It's about some of the atheists here needing to be a little more introspective and look at yourselves before you point the finger at other people.

As for me? I'm a Christian. One look at the vast sea, the trees, the animals and the humans is all I need to acknowledge that all this didn't "just come about". To me, there had to be a Creator. And I hope you don't label me as "stupid" or "know nothing about science". While I might not excel in science, I currently undertake a double degree course in both Law and Business at a top-tiered university. Your logic is that if you believe in something you don't see = you're dumb. And I just don't see the logic in that.

Hope you dudes don't get offended at this wall of text, I was just speaking my mind.
You're right, the formations and systems of the earth didn't "just come about" (as many religious people would suggest), they took Billions of years to develop into what they are today.
 01-14-2010, 12:40 PM         #104
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
Their are allot of religious educated people though.

They can exists but will not be in the spotlight as the stronger ones.

And the matter dealing with whether God exists or not is belief whether your theist or atheist.
I know there are formally educated religious people, I know some smart religious people.

They usually agree with most of my arguments or excels at a field removed from science.

Most the one's I know tend to agree with me, and they know that their belief has a lack of foundation, but they believe by emotion or tradition.

God doesn't exist, that is my belief which is supported with arguments based on facts.

Last edited by CHRONICLE; 01-14-2010 at 12:41 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #105
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
I know there are formally educated religious people, I know some smart religious people.

They usually agree with most of my arguments or excels at a field removed from science.

Most the one's I know tend to agree with me, and they know that their belief has a lack of foundation, but they believe by emotion or tradition.
Well it is an uncharted area when it comes to accepted fact of it being true or not so its stays in belief category and it depends on the person whether they agree with the collected truth of the religion or not.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 12:46 PM..
 01-14-2010, 12:47 PM         #106
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
Nah, the evidence is lacking.
 8 years ago '10        #107
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
Nah, the evidence is lacking.
It still has some to not be disproven.
 01-14-2010, 12:56 PM         #108
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
It still has some to not be disproven.
Lets do a quick run through of Christianity...

Evolution disproves it easily:

Since evolution is fact, God didn't really create Adam and Eve, nor did he "make her from Adam's rib"; Since Adam and Eve weren't created by God, no one ever actually sinned by eating the apple; since no one sinned, there was no point for Jesus to redeem humanity; since there was no point for Jesus, there's really no purpose for Christianity.
 8 years ago '08        #109
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
Jay got beat but this battle was nothing but pure s**t. Amzilla had one good line. DNA is that n*gga tho.
 8 years ago '05        #110
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 CHRONICLE said:

Since evolution is fact, God didn't really create Adam and Eve, nor did he "make her from Adam's rib"; Since Adam and Eve weren't created by God, no one ever actually sinned by eating the apple; since no one sinned, there was no point for Jesus to redeem humanity; since there was no point for Jesus, there's really no purpose for Christianity.
"Since evolution is fact"

Everything is arguable, and I'm not in the mood to argue semantics. Let's all just back away from this thread because you're not going to convince me that God doesn't exit, and I'm not going to convince you that there's a Man up in the clouds
 8 years ago '10        #111
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:

This cant be disproved when evolution itself doesn't cover this event specifically. It sheds some light but it can't show when we aren't on a factual level with that matter.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 01:09 PM..
 01-14-2010, 01:09 PM         #112
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Radically, belief is a requisite for knowledge.

I know I have beliefs, beliefs which can be supported with fact, thanks for reiterating that.

your facts only run so far....the basis for your belief is based on an incomplete theory...thus making it no more "factual" than the very religions which you scoff at....

it all boils down to belief.....
 8 years ago '08        #113
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
Both them n*ggas wood...

pause
 01-14-2010, 01:16 PM         #114
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
"Since evolution is fact"

Everything is arguable, and I'm not in the mood to argue semantics. Let's all just back away from this thread because you're not going to convince me that God doesn't exit, and I'm not going to convince you that there's a Man up in the clouds
Evolution is a fact, idiot.
 01-14-2010, 01:16 PM         #115
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
your facts only run so far....the basis for your belief is based on an incomplete theory...thus making it no more "factual" than the very religions which you scoff at....

it all boils down to belief.....
Which theory is that?
 01-14-2010, 01:17 PM         #116
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
This cant be disproved when evolution itself doesn't cover this event specifically. It sheds some light but it can't show when we aren't on a factual level with that matter.
Disprove what I said.
 8 years ago '10        #117
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
Disprove what I said.
What is there to disprove?

Thats uncharted territory until more info is collected. Its a thought trying to insert evolution into things. Its like something to think about but not make conclusions from yet.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 01:29 PM..
 01-14-2010, 01:21 PM         #118
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Which theory is that?

evolution...
 01-14-2010, 01:24 PM         #119
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
evolution...
Evolution is fact.

Click that for more information.
 01-14-2010, 01:31 PM         #120
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Evolution is fact.

Click that for more information.

trust me i've seen most all there is to see on evolution...it is based on a theory that is missing entirely to much information to ever be considered "fact".....there is nobody on this planet who can categorically prove evolution....it's just the most scientific theory they can come up with right now....thus making it more faith,than science....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago