most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #81
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 CHRONICLE said:
The problem is, its provable that most religious people know absolutely nothing about basic science.

Why do you think the poorest countries are populated with the most radical religious sects? They're stupid people with no education, they know nothing about science, so their world view is centered around mythical bullshyt.

I'm sure you know little about basic science as well.

The countries with the highest rates of education are surprisingly the least religious, so stating that most religious people are uneducated idiots is fact.
So condescending and bitter lol.

I know basic science and the fact that you can generalize religious people as such sounds ignorant.

Just because its popular around poor countries does not mean that a generalization like that can be made off of it.

How does high education lead to being atheist when the existence of God is in a uncharted territory.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 11:41 AM..
 01-14-2010, 11:48 AM         #82
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
The problem is, its provable that most religious people know absolutely nothing about basic science.

Why do you think the poorest countries are populated with the most radical religious sects? They're stupid people with no education, they know nothing about science, so their world view is centered around mythical bullshyt.

I'm sure you know little about basic science as well.

The countries with the highest rates of education are surprisingly the least religious, so stating that most religious people are uneducated idiots is fact.
Science can never achieve its goals of set of laws that define everything no matter what it does... thats why its just as religious in the since of people having to believe as anything else....

yes you have facts... but your limited as we all our on concrete proof of existence... Our brains can never concieve the ideal....

believing is the only human thing we can do.. yo me and every other being with a concious
 01-14-2010, 11:53 AM         #83
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
So condescending and bitter lol.

I know basic science and the fact that you can generalize religious people as such sounds ignorant.

Just because its popular around poor countries does not mean that a generalization like that can be made off of it.

How does high education lead to being atheist when the existence of God is in a uncharted territory.
Most of the world = uneducated.

Most of the world = religious.

Thus, most religious people are uneducated idiots.

Higher education leads to atheism/agnosticism because it correlates to a stronger understand of the world and universe around us.

I'm not really condescending, I just think ignorance facilitates religious belief. At one point, some humans thought lightning originated from Zeus, today, we know its bullshyt. At one point, people thought God created everything in modern form, we know this to be bullshyt.

You know what happens in uneducated regions, when something they don't understand happens? God/Devil happens.
 01-14-2010, 11:56 AM         #84
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
God being real or not is not FACT. Many beliefs and history that are related to the popular religions are in a unsure category when it comes to FACT.

Its more unsurehoods than falsehood.
"God" is a human construct, that is a fact.

It doesn't exist.
 01-14-2010, 11:58 AM         #85
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
Science can never achieve its goals of set of laws that define everything no matter what it does... thats why its just as religious in the since of people having to believe as anything else....

yes you have facts... but your limited as we all our on concrete proof of existence... Our brains can never concieve the ideal....

believing is the only human thing we can do.. yo me and every other being with a concious
This ol' "in tandem" a.ss n*gga!
 01-14-2010, 11:59 AM         #86
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

Its more unsurehoods than falsehood.
, I laughed at that.

Nah, my beliefs are based on facts, so they can't be falsehoods.
 8 years ago '09        #87
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 CHRONICLE said:
You can believe in whichever falsehoods you want to...

The key difference between my beliefs and yours is simple, mine is founded upon FACT.
This is what Im talking about right here. I didnt bash anything, but here you come calling my religion false. I will pray for you.
 01-14-2010, 12:01 PM         #88
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
"God" is a human construct, that is a fact.

It doesn't exist.
God is a human relinization,

Every Scientific law that governs the universe as you state... was conceived by humans.. but predated them...

And they exist, " where your argument"
 01-14-2010, 12:03 PM         #89
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
This ol' "in tandem" a.ss n*gga!
I was waiting for your big dodge... i win...

at least i know you realize that, as much as you try to deny it. continue in your faith.. now humbled
 01-14-2010, 12:04 PM         #90
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
, I laughed at that.

what facts-- that explain the orgin of existence
 8 years ago '10        #91
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
Most of the world = uneducated.

Most of the world = religious.

Thus, most religious people are uneducated idiots.

Higher education leads to atheism/agnosticism because it correlates to a stronger understand of the world and universe around us.

I'm not really condescending, I just think ignorance facilitates religious belief. At one point, some humans thought lightning originated from Zeus, today, we know its bullshyt. At one point, people thought God created everything in modern form, we know this to be bullshyt.

You know what happens in uneducated regions, when something they don't understand happens? God/Devil happens.
I know that education is on the low these days but to say most of the world is uneducated is just silly.

I could see higher education leading to agnosticism in the end but not much atheism.

Looking for an answer about things in uncharted territory leads to religious belief. Most of the weak religions got weeded out and only believable ones remain as we see which one can survive as the chosen truth as we go into the future collecting info as we go. This is mainly why I don't partake in atheists vs theists crap because the info we have now is not enough to lead us out of our circle arguments with each other.

When something they don't understand happens they make guesses as any human would do. When told the collected truth from peers they make their choice from there.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 12:08 PM..
 01-14-2010, 12:05 PM         #92
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
You can believe in whichever falsehoods you want to...

The key difference between my beliefs and yours is simple, mine is founded upon FACT.

this is always the funniest,and most ignorant thing every athiest ever says....as if what you believe isn't a BELIEF...
 8 years ago '10        #93
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
, I laughed at that.

Yes but those facts haven't hit the creator level. So their unsure in that topic of discussion until we have reached that level in discovery.
 01-14-2010, 12:08 PM         #94
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
this is always the funniest,and most ignorant thing every athiest ever says....as if what you believe isn't a BELIEF...
exactly ...

were talking about the orgin of existence.. and we thank science for sheding some light on the complexitys of Gods creation
 8 years ago '07        #95
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
that was the worst piece of s**t video ive ever seen in my life. does anybody really find this s**t entertaining?
 01-14-2010, 12:21 PM         #96
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
I was waiting for your big dodge... i win...

at least i know you realize that, as much as you try to deny it. continue in your faith.. now humbled
Dodge?

Haven't I answered most of your questions already in previous threads?

I just don't feel like responding to every little bulls**t you write.
 8 years ago '05        #97
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
This thread saddens the hell out of me. I don't want to get into the whole argument, but a word to the atheists... can you stop being so aggressive? See, if you wanted to be aggressive, that's cool -- just make sure you didn't accuse the Christians of being hypocrites and bigots first.

You've labeled the Christians here as hypocrites and bigots for condemning other beliefs, yet you yourselves can't be open to the fact that many individuals gain strength from religion. We're not even talking about fact or fiction right now, I'm just construing the fact that you've called others a hypocrite, yet you yourselves have proven to be less than gentleman-like.

See the picture someone posted showed a Christian being a douchebag, and some are, and most of you atheists agreed. Yet when the Christians came here to defend their faith, the faith that have given them and/or their families strength, you try to deny their belief by saying it's false. In a post-modern world, all this is arguable. But then again, as I said, we're not even arguing about God vs Science or Christianity vs Atheism right now. I'm just trying to point at the fact that you need to look in the mirror yourselves man, 'cause the way I see it, the Christians here are just trying to defend what they believe in, and some of you are trying to shut it down with some real ignorant talk.

Maybe it's bad experience with another fellow Christian, maybe it's because you weren't brought up by Christian values, but I know there's a reason for your resistance to religion. To say that parents teach Heaven and Hell just to instill fear is - to me - plain ignorant. Churches collecting money to rob the poor? Hey man, have you been disappointed by religion before? I just want to know where all this antagonism is coming from. There are churches out there that tirelessly work voluntarily to help the many third world countries out there. They selflessly work without pay just to see a better world.

Again, please, my post isn't even about trying to prove God's existence. It's about some of the atheists here needing to be a little more introspective and look at yourselves before you point the finger at other people.

As for me? I'm a Christian. One look at the vast sea, the trees, the animals and the humans is all I need to acknowledge that all this didn't "just come about". To me, there had to be a Creator. And I hope you don't label me as "stupid" or "know nothing about science". While I might not excel in science, I currently undertake a double degree course in both Law and Business at a top-tiered university. Your logic is that if you believe in something you don't see = you're dumb. And I just don't see the logic in that.

Hope you dudes don't get offended at this wall of text, I was just speaking my mind.
 01-14-2010, 12:25 PM         #98
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Dodge?

Haven't I answered most of your questions already in previous threads?

I just don't feel like responding to every little bulls**t you write.
don't get mad man its alright stupidity is a temporary condition, you can beat it if you believe

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 01-14-2010 at 12:26 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #99
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
AmZilla is a beast. I don't care about battles. But I was filming at the Production Lounge last Spring when he was entering some Grindtime preliminaries, and he was the ONLY dude to impress. the ONLY one.
 01-14-2010, 12:28 PM         #100
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
I know that education is on the low these days but to say most of the world is uneducated is just silly.

I could see higher education leading to agnosticism in the end but not much atheism.

Looking for an answer about things in uncharted territory leads to religious belief. Most of the weak religions got weeded out and only believable ones remain as we see which one can survive as the chosen truth as we go into the future collecting info as we go. This is mainly why I don't partake in atheists vs theists crap because the info we have now is not enough to lead us out of our circle arguments with each other.

When something they don't understand happens they make guesses as any human would do. When told the collected truth from peers they make their choice from there.
Uh, most of the world does lack education.

Higher education leads/correlates to atheism and agnosticism

No, a lot of nonsensical religions still exist, and the Dionysus festivals are still taking place, n*ggas are still sacrificing and cannibalizing, and asceticism is alive and well.

All major religions can be disproved.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy