Christian Battle Rapper Gets Slaughtered: Jay Focus vs. Amzilla

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
That battle was f**king hilarious

Shade737 said:
There is no world without religion.
That quote was f**king hilarious
 8 years ago '04        #62
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 klm1015 said:
Obviously everyone is hypocrite in some way, Im not one to pass judgment but a lot of atheists ask for teh s**t by insulting our beliefs just because of what someone else has said to them or their experiences with other churches.
no.....myself and other Atheists I know are just tired of peoples Religions being crammed down our throat.....I cant turn on the tv without seeing a dude asking for me to call in and give money....I cant walk in the store parking lot without somebody coming up and asking me if I have been saved or If I believe that Jesus is my lord and savior....I cant chill at home without Mormons or Jehovas Witnessess banging on my door asking to sit down and talk to me and try and convert me....cant spend my money without seeing In God We Trust on it.....cant pick a President becuase they all believe in imaginary men and ask them for guidance on how to run the world.....I know not every Religious person is like this...but enough of them are to where you feel that you have to actively separate yourself from all of it.....
 8 years ago '10        #63
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 persuazion said:
"There is no world without religion???" Why not? Why does it have to be there? Theres to many of them for them all to be right and everything is region based. What about the tribes in the jungles of 3rd world countries who worship the sun or the moon and dont give a s**t about Jesus....are they going to hell? Yes there have been wars strictly based on Religion....All of the wars of the ancient world were religon based.
Ask the Aztecs about the wars againt the Portugese and Spanish christians. Oh, that's right, you can't they were exterminated by the christians.
The Crusades of course.
The wars between the Catholics and the Protestants in Europe.
World war 1 started because of a religious fanatic shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
The african wars between the Hutus and the Tutsi's.
The Arab-Israeli war(s) were of course, religiously motivated.
The millenia long conflicts between the Shia and the Kurds is religiously motivated.
The conflict between Israel and Lebanon (hezbollah) is undeniably religious in nature.
The list is almost endless.
Spanish inquistion torturing people to make them convert.If you dont think that people or mankind in general would get along better without the huge wall of Religion then your f**king crazy.Thats the only way to put it. You keep on letting your church tell you how worthless and s**tty of a person your are and how the life you live now means nothing compared to your afterlife with Jesus..... You keep on giving that 10 percent of your wages to God and thinking you know how the universe was created because a book written by man tells you so.....
Yes the people did that based on their own motives separate from the religion. God doesnt control you like a robot. Its just that your pro atheist stance only looks at religion in those events and ignores the peoples motives that would exist in even without religion and would of been replaced by something else.

If religion wasnt there, people would find something else to war over. It all lies on the people themselves in the end.

Also the good things that people do because of religion cannot be ignored.

He may be Imaginary to your view but the existance/nonexistance is not fact on a accepted level.

Da Gooneyz said:
That battle was f**king hilarious

That quote was f**king hilarious
Im saying that there currently is no world without religion because its everywhere even in an high atheists area like the one he mentioned. Im not talking from a "as if" standpoint.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 09:47 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #64
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 persuazion said:
no.....myself and other Atheists I know are just tired of peoples Religions being crammed down our throat.....I cant turn on the tv without seeing a dude asking for me to call in and give money....I cant walk in the store parking lot without somebody coming up and asking me if I have been saved or If I believe that Jesus is my lord and savior....I cant chill at home without Mormons or Jehovas Witnessess banging on my door asking to sit down and talk to me and try and convert me....cant spend my money without seeing In God We Trust on it.....cant pick a President becuase they all believe in imaginary men and ask them for guidance on how to run the world.....I know not every Religious person is like this...but enough of them are to where you feel that you have to actively separate yourself from all of it.....
I cant stand Jehovahs Witnesses, or the Mormons I give them the mean black guy face whenever they come walking down my street so they dont stop at my face. I hardly see the people asking for money besides the people who help children. And yes every one is a hypocrite, you are you talk about christians shoving religion down your throat and then you try and shove your lack of beliefs down ours. Sounds like hypocrisy to me. Also you are whining "cant spend money" come on is it that serious? Also we are supposed to try and convert but I dont even bother because of people like you who try to make all christians feel bad because of your bad experiences. Also Ive never been stopped by someone asking am I saved. You seem to let little things get a hold of you and hold on to them in a vengeful manner. Thats not healthy.
 8 years ago '04        #65
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 klm1015 said:
I cant stand Jehovahs Witnesses, or the Mormons I give them the mean black guy face whenever they come walking down my street so they dont stop at my face. I hardly see the people asking for money besides the people who help children. And yes every one is a hypocrite, you are you talk about christians shoving religion down your throat and then you try and shove your lack of beliefs down ours. Sounds like hypocrisy to me. Also you are whining "cant spend money" come on is it that serious? Also we are supposed to try and convert but I dont even bother because of people like you who try to make all christians feel bad because of your bad experiences. Also Ive never been stopped by someone asking am I saved. You seem to let little things get a hold of you and hold on to them in a vengeful manner. Thats not healthy.
lol call a little internet forum dispute shoving my beliefs down your throat?? Next time an Atheist comes up to you and wants to convert you or ask you for money to support their cause then you can come on here and say that......I can spend money yes...but its the fact that your Religious beliefs are printed on the money I have to use.....if your on the other side then no its not that serious but lets put " In Allah we trust" on our money and see how well America takes it......
 8 years ago '09        #66
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
 persuazion said:
lol call a little internet forum dispute shoving my beliefs down your throat?? Next time an Atheist comes up to you and wants to convert you or ask you for money to support their cause then you can come on here and say that......I can spend money yes...but its the fact that your Religious beliefs are printed on the money I have to use.....if your on the other side then no its not that serious but lets put " In Allah we trust" on our money and see how well America takes it......
Allah means God in a different language makes no difference to me. Also atheist do try to force their lack of beliefs down peoples throats. Once my friend saw I was down and tried to cheer me up and just said "Jesus loves you" This guy comes around and says too bad Jesus doesnt exist. It wasnt really his business now was it?

Last edited by klm1015; 01-14-2010 at 09:53 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #67
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 persuazion said:
I wont be surprised if the aggressive atheists start doing that lol. Its just a matter of time until aggressive atheists take it off of the internet and into the real world.

Its mostly there on money because of tradition anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #68
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Shade737 said:
Yes the people did that based on their own motives separate from the religion. God doesnt control you like a robot. Its just that your pro atheist stance only looks at religion in those events and ignores the peoples motives that would exist in even without religion and would of been replaces by something else.

If religion wasnt there, people would find something else to war over. It all lies on the people themselves in the end.

Also the good things that people do because of religion cannot be ignored.

He may be Imaginary to your view but the existance/nonexistance is not fact on a accepted level.

Im saying that there currently is no world without religion because its everywhere even in an high atheists area like the one he mentioned. Im not talking from a "as if" standpoint.
NO ......people did those things with Religion as the main focus....if Religion wasnt around then those disputes wouldnt have happened.....like a man k!lls his child because God told the man the baby was evil.....yes the man is to blame but is Religion also not to be blamed if it warped the guys mind enough into believing that? I men it has warped your mind into belieiving in talking snakes and thinking you know what happens after you die....Im not denying that there are wars without Religion...of course there are.....but it seems that Religion is a just something that is not needed and has no reason to have people k!ll over it.Yet it seems to have that affect on alot of people.Im not ignoring the good things that Religion does.....I know alot of good religious people.Im saying as a whole does more harm then good....it divides people and it gives a false sense of knowing all the answers....it hinders science and it makes alot of people come off as arrogant and crazy.You can still have morals without religion...
 8 years ago '10        #69
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 persuazion said:
NO ......people did those things with Religion as the main focus....if Religion wasnt around then those disputes wouldnt have happened.....like a man k!lls his child because God told the man the baby was evil.....yes the man is to blame but is Religion also not to be blamed if it warped the guys mind enough into believing that? I men it has warped your mind into belieiving in talking snakes and thinking you know what happens after you die....Im not denying that there are wars without Religion...of course there are.....but it seems that Religion is a just something that is not needed and has no reason to have people k!ll over it.Yet it seems to have that affect on alot of people.Im not ignoring the good things that Religion does.....I know alot of good religious people.Im saying as a whole does more harm then good....it divides people and it gives a false sense of knowing all the answers....it hinders science and it makes alot of people come off as arrogant and crazy.You can still have morals without religion...
So people cant find anything other than religion to do that over? Your giving religion to much credit to everything.

Religions with good morals are needed because of its heavy influence and reach compared to other ways.

You can have good morals without religion but good luck promoting them without the great reach and influence as religion.

It hindering science is a mixed bag.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 10:08 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #70
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Shade737 said:
I wont be surprised if the aggressive atheists start doing that lol. Its just a matter of time until aggressive atheists take it off of the internet and into the real world.

Its mostly there on money because of tradition anyway.
no we wont anytime soon because we are still greatly outnumbered and their are alot of Religious nuts who would most likely try to k!ll you for opposing their belief system,despite their 10 commandments... Look at all the death threats and hate mail Richard Dawkins receives.....and all he did was write a book on it.Plus what we believe has no negative effect on you....I dont think your going to burn in a firery pit for eternity if you dont think like I do....I dont try and break down every move you make and tell you its wrong.All we can do is hope that people keep snapping out of this s**t....it will take time but this article proves how things are changing

:These dramatic shifts in just 18 years are detailed in the new American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS), to be released today. It finds that, despite growth and immigration that has added nearly 50 million adults to the U.S. population, almost all religious denominations have lost ground since the first ARIS survey in 1990.

"More than ever before, people are just making up their own stories of who they are. They say, 'I'm everything. I'm nothing. I believe in myself,' " says Barry Kosmin, survey co-author.

Among the key findings in the 2008 survey:

• So many Americans claim no religion at all (15%, up from 8% in 1990), that this category now outranks every other major U.S. religious group except Catholics and Baptists. In a nation that has long been mostly Christian, "the challenge to Christianity … does not come from other religions but from a rejection of all forms of organized religion," the report concludes. :

Full article at

Last edited by persuazion; 01-14-2010 at 10:10 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #71
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Shade737 said:
So people cant find anything other than religion to do that over? Your giving religion to much credit to everything.

Religions with good morals are needed because of its heavy influence and reach compared to other ways.

You can have good morals without religion but good luck promoting them without the great reach and influence as religion.

It hindering science is a mixed bag.
Isnt it up to the parents to promote good morals? So the parents HAVE to install the fear factor of Heaven and Hell into kids to make them behave? What ever happend to the golden rule? I dont think its fair to install these things into children before their even old enough to think for themselves....they should not want to k!ll or r*pe because its just not right....not becuase they are scared of hell....

Last edited by persuazion; 01-14-2010 at 10:22 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #72
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9606 9606
oh you mad cuz im preachin on you
 8 years ago '04        #73
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 klm1015 said:
Allah means God in a different language makes no difference to me. Also atheist do try to force their lack of beliefs down peoples throats. Once my friend saw I was down and tried to cheer me up and just said "Jesus loves you" This guy comes around and says too bad Jesus doesnt exist. It wasnt really his business now was it?
Haha I have never seen a random dude just come up and say that.....no it wasnt his business your right. But I bet that incident and how many times something like that happens is no comparison to all the Religious incedents that happen to people everyday......and Allah has a whole different story then your God so why would you accept that? How about "in the Devil we trust"....or if it just stated "there is no god" Would you still not care? I dont think your seeing my point.
 8 years ago '10        #74
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 persuazion said:
no we wont anytime soon because we are still greatly outnumbered and their are alot of Religious nuts who would most likely try to k!ll you for opposing their belief system,despite their 10 commandments... Look at all the death threats and hate mail Richard Dawkins receives.....and all he did was write a book on it.Plus what we believe has no negative effect on you....I dont think your going to burn in a firery pit for eternity if you dont think like I do....I dont try and break down every move you make and tell you its wrong.All we can do is hope that people keep snapping out of this s**t....it will take time but this article proves how things are changing

:These dramatic shifts in just 18 years are detailed in the new American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS), to be released today. It finds that, despite growth and immigration that has added nearly 50 million adults to the U.S. population, almost all religious denominations have lost ground since the first ARIS survey in 1990.

"More than ever before, people are just making up their own stories of who they are. They say, 'I'm everything. I'm nothing. I believe in myself,' " says Barry Kosmin, survey co-author.

Among the key findings in the 2008 survey:

• So many Americans claim no religion at all (15%, up from 8% in 1990), that this category now outranks every other major U.S. religious group except Catholics and Baptists. In a nation that has long been mostly Christian, "the challenge to Christianity … does not come from other religions but from a rejection of all forms of organized religion," the report concludes. :

Full article at
Aggressive atheists do have a negative effect when they generalize and put down Christians as inferior and the good things that we do and the positivity we bring gets ignored.

Religion is nothing to "snap out of" when you realize that the possibility of him existing is still there.

persuazion said:
Isnt it up to the parents to promote good morals? So the parents HAVE to install the fear factor of Heaven and Hell into kids to make them behave? What ever happend to the golden rule? I dont think its fare to install these things into children before their even old enough to think for themselves....they should not want to k!ll or r*pe because its just not right....not becuase they are scared of hell....
Im talking about religions with good morals btw.

Hell isnt even the main thing that keeps them from doing things. Religion has the influence to show them a side that would otherwise never be shown. Most people go on to do bad things and never even get exposed to the good side. Religions reach can expose them to it and have them turn their ways around. Countless people turned good thanks to religions exposing them to it and refuse bad temptations because of it.

Those many people cannot be ignored.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 10:26 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #75
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Shade737 said:
Aggressive atheists do have a negative effect when they generalize and put down Christians as inferior and the good things that we do and the positivity we bring gets ignored.

Religion is nothing to "snap out of" when you realize that the possibility of him existing is still there.

Hell isnt even the main thing that keeps them from doing things. Religion has the influence to show them a side that would otherwise never be shown. Most people go on to do bad things and never even get exposed to the good side. Religions reach can expose them to it and have them turn their ways around. Countless people turned good thanks to religions exposing them to it and refuse bad temptations because of it.

Im sure there are great things that Religious people have done.....do you think they still would have done them without Religion? Yes the possibiitly factor...the "what if" thing.....well that can be applied to anything. What if the flying spaghetti monster is real....dont you want to live your life by it??.........just in case?What theres no book on it? Here let me write one and tell everybody that it infuenced the words I wrote....think it will catch on? What side of people does Religion show them that will never be shown??The arrogant think you know what happens when you die side? Surely your not talking about just a 'good' side becuase thats there even without Religion.What the 10 commandments that most Christians break every single day but ignore cuz they can always just repent for them? Yeah that helps alot......you dont need Religion to see a better way or tell you whats bad for you.....you need friends and family and just kind people....not an imaginary guy who always wants money.Thank your friend for loaning you that 20 bucks...not God.Thanks the doctor for curing your family member of Cancer....not God.
 8 years ago '04        #76
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

This basically sums it up....
 8 years ago '09        #77
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
Im done with this thread. I believe in what I believe in and I'm not changing fro anyone.
 01-14-2010, 11:20 AM         #78
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
Im done with this thread. I believe in what I believe in and I'm not changing fro anyone.
You can believe in whichever falsehoods you want to...

The key difference between my beliefs and yours is simple, mine is founded upon FACT.
 8 years ago '10        #79
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 persuazion said:
Im sure there are great things that Religious people have done.....do you think they still would have done them without Religion? Yes the possibiitly factor...the "what if" thing.....well that can be applied to anything. What if the flying spaghetti monster is real....dont you want to live your life by it??.........just in case?What theres no book on it? Here let me write one and tell everybody that it infuenced the words I wrote....think it will catch on?
Yes they "could" but who said they would. You can write a book on it but I doubt it will survive the testing phase with even books being written on Jesus with some even being hostile.

What side of people does Religion show them that will never be shown??The arrogant think you know what happens when you die side? Surely your not talking about just a 'good' side becuase thats there even without Religion.What the 10 commandments that most Christians break every single day but ignore cuz they can always just repent for them? Yeah that helps alot......you dont need Religion to see a better way or tell you whats bad for you.....you need friends and family and just kind people....not an imaginary guy who always wants money.Thank your friend for loaning you that 20 bucks...not God.Thanks the doctor for curing your family member of Cancer....not God.
It is known to be in many places even prisons to far off islands which can affect people more than other influences can. My belief has an answer to what happens when people die. You have you beliefs on that also. Your opinion on the afterlife not existing has no leverage over mine since it in neutral territory at this point and time.

You can repent but its not as simple as sin and repent. We accept that humans are susceptble to sin. You still have to try not to sin. People that sin without even trying not to and repent are doing it wrong.

You can have friends and family but allot of times even religion can reach you more than the family and friends.

People of faith thank both God and the doctor.

CHRONICLE said:
You can believe in whichever falsehoods you want to...

The key difference between my beliefs and yours is simple, mine is founded upon FACT.
God being real or not is not FACT. Many beliefs and history that are related to the popular religions are in a unsure category when it comes to FACT.

Its more unsurehoods than falsehood.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 11:31 AM..
 01-14-2010, 11:28 AM         #80
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

The problem is, its provable that most religious people know absolutely nothing about basic science.

Why do you think the poorest countries are populated with the most radical religious sects? They're stupid people with no education, they know nothing about science, so their world view is centered around mythical bullshyt.

I'm sure you know little about basic science as well.

The countries with the highest rates of education are surprisingly the least religious, so stating that most religious people are uneducated idiots is fact.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy