Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Infamous Sigo said:
I think this might be the dopest gospel rap song ever. My boy told me about this in while I was in Job Corps about a year ago. s**t is dope

Ya, Lecrae and the 116 crew go hard. Sho Baraka (Who I posted a youtube vid of his song in this thread) is with them too.

My fav vid from him

[video - click to view]

01-13-2010, 11:03 PM         #42
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous Sigo said:
No doubt man, I think the track is fire and Im not even christian. Its just cool to see people refuse to conform to uneducated ideologies of the hood and spit positive s**t
Cause supporting "Ideologies" about mysterious beings which were created by primitive humans without education isn't "conforming to uneducated ideologies" right?

All big religions derive from a place of utter ignorance and lack of education.
 8 years ago '05        #43
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
I listen to Christian rap (Lecrae, Trip Lee, Sho Baraka), but Amzilla ripped that ish up. That finisher was dope as hell as well.
 8 years ago '04        #44
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 CHRONICLE said:
That's cause many Atheists are above the primitivity of religious belief/devotion.

If you're religious, you're more than likely an idiot.
I agree, there are other religion-less civilizations so much further than ours in america. I personally think that religion was intended solely to divide and conquer..what do u think?

edit:

CHRONICLE said:
Cause supporting "Ideologies" about mysterious beings which were created by primitive humans without education isn't "conforming to uneducated ideologies" right?

All big religions derive from a place of utter ignorance and lack of education.
that pretty much sums it up

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 01-13-2010 at 11:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 K-Train said:
Ya, Lecrae and the 116 crew go hard. Sho Baraka (Who I posted a youtube vid of his song in this thread) is with them too.

My fav vid from him

I liked this song, the beat was hot..lyrically dude is talented, I like how he threw in the scripture..that was mad creative. I like the part in the second verse where he says money is god...video didnt make too much sense tho. but once again u opened my eyes to some new s**t, good looks
 8 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 Left Hook said:
I listen to Christian rap (Lecrae, Trip Lee, Sho Baraka), but Amzilla ripped that ish up. That finisher was dope as hell as well.
exactly! jay focus was hangin the first but that lil slip up k!lled it, on top of that he didnt really go as hard as he couldve went

all I can say to that last line is:agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #47
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 SpittN4Cash said:
I liked this song, the beat was hot..lyrically dude is talented, I like how he threw in the scripture..that was mad creative. I like the part in the second verse where he says money is god...video didnt make too much sense tho. but once again u opened my eyes to some new s**t, good looks
I think the scenes in the vid was showing when the guy in prison (Lecrae) and the guy who had the pad, the money, etc. was robbing a corner store back in the days (Black and white scenes in the vid) Now the guy in the prison is writing is former partner in crime to not waste his life.

I'll admit at first I had no idea what message the vid was spitting, but I finally grasped it tonight. lol
 01-14-2010, 04:23 AM         #48
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magic City said:

[pic - click to view]

so true... and the religious idiots that have come in this thread have proved it
 8 years ago '05        #49
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
 graydome said:
so true... and the religious idiots that have come in this thread have proved it
Hey man, I'm a Christian, so I try not to be a hypocrite. Don't go too hard on us religious types folk :dancingcool:
 01-14-2010, 04:27 AM         #50
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Hey man, I'm a Christian, so I try not to be a hypocrite. Don't go too hard on us religious types folk :dancingcool:
Sorry mayne... i meant those that were getting all defensive and righteous... you cool.
 01-14-2010, 04:31 AM         #51
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graydome said:
Sorry mayne... i meant those that were getting all defensive and righteous... you cool.
nah f**k that, its not cool...its 2010 and these n*ggas still think a giant man in the clouds gonna save em ...its time to put a stop to this madness
 8 years ago '10        #52
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Magic City said:
It is good to hsave support, but as I've said countless time and will say once more ..

I don't believe in God, I believe in people.

My support comes from my family and friends and even from strangers at times. And you know what they all have in common? They're all REAL. I can talk to them and they'll talk back. I can get answers for questions I ask and receive advice and so forth.

I have no need for that superstitious ethereal "spiritual" sense of worth to live my life. Nor do I want it.

And as far as hope, exactly what do you mean by this? Hope that when I die I'll be reunited with my long dead loved ones? Hope that I'll get to live an everlasting life in a supernatural paradise because I met Gods' standards of living life?

Nope, I'm good off of hope. I'd rather live in reality than waste my time hoping for fantasies.
I mean hope as getting through tough times by getting your confidence and strength up through prayer to overcome something in life.

People also sometimes forget that the religions known for helping people and doing things that most atheists wouldn't care enough to do.

Positivity is also a good thing to have.

CHRONICLE said:
That's cause many Atheists are above the primitivity of religious belief/devotion.

If you're religious, you're more than likely an idiot.
This looks like an atheist bashing religion first. Thats not like the pic that was posted. :O

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 06:31 AM..
 01-14-2010, 08:12 AM         #53
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:
congrats youre either a christian or completely gay.

Actually this thread was just about an incredible battle...Amzilla went hard on dude. I admit I did like the freemason line at the end but I wasnt perpetrating any type of religious ideology in the post. It didnt help that Jay focus was a self proclaming "gospel rapper"
neither of both f**got.
now get mad and eat a d*ck you narrow-minded loser.
...and lol at them other hobby atheists who are gettin at me because they think im a christian..withouth having any proof..strictly based on a.ssumptions...that again says a lot.:lachen001:

Last edited by Symon; 01-14-2010 at 08:17 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #54
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Magic City said:

[pic - click to view]

:clap2:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #55
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Shade737 said:
I mean hope as getting through tough times by getting your confidence and strength up through prayer to overcome something in life.

People also sometimes forget that the religions known for helping people and doing things that most atheists wouldn't care enough to do.

Positivity is also a good thing to have.

This looks like an atheist bashing religion first. Thats not like the pic that was posted. :O
The little good that they do will never make up for how badly religion has f**ked up the world. LoL they take in millions and millions of dollars of untaxed money every year and they give somebody a package of socks and a bowl of soup and people are satisfied.....there are plenty of charities out there that have nothing to do with religion...you know Denmark was rated as the having the worlds happiest people and they also have one of the highest ratio's of Atheists.....you see how society can be without Religion breaking you down and making you feel like you and everything you do is worthless if you dont worship an invisible man?? What do you mean religious people are known for helping people and doing things that Atheists wouldnt care enough to do......thats a very s**tty,closeminded,cocky thing to say and just one of the reasons why I think Religion f**ks your brain up......there are a ton of non religious charities out there.....maybe youve heard of some like The Red Cross??? Heres a list in case you want your money to really do some good instead of lining the pockets of people who think everybody that doesnt believe in what they do are going to burn for eternity.....

Last edited by persuazion; 01-14-2010 at 09:06 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #56
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
I think its funny how all atheists think every christian is a hypocrite. People need to grow up, also Jfocus did his thing Amzilla got him but you all made it seem like the dude Focus was a.sscheeks
 8 years ago '09        #57
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
Obviously everyone is hypocrite in some way, Im not one to pass judgment but a lot of atheists ask for teh s**t by insulting our beliefs just because of what someone else has said to them or their experiences with other churches.
 8 years ago '10        #58
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 persuazion said:
The little good that they do will never make up for how badly religion has f**ked up the world. LoL they take in millions and millions of dollars of untaxed money every year and they give somebody a package of socks and a bowl of soup and people are satisfied.....there are plenty of charities out there that have nothing to do with religion...you know Denmark was rated as the having the world happiest people and they also have one of the highest ratio's of Atheists.....you see how society can be without Religion breaking you down and making you feel like you and everything you do is worthless if you dont worship an invisible man??
Religion has f**ked up the world? No, people have messed up the world. People with their own motives separate from religion is on the person themselves not the religion itself.

Somebody gives a bowl of soup and a can? Dude all over people are getting helped by pastors and Christians with more than a bowl of soup and a simple can. You can mention non religion affiliated helping but its hard to ignore the many religious based ones.

There is no world without religion. Religion is there no matter how much atheists there are there are still many Christians helping people and promoting positivity. Just because an area is happy with allot of atheists that doesn't mean the lack of religion is promoting that happiness.

Their are fake Christians and true ones. You cant see the difference with ignorance clouding your eyes so you call them all hypocrites.

Last edited by Bass G; 01-14-2010 at 09:10 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #59
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
I came into this thread at the wrong time. Shots have already been fired from both sides. I
 8 years ago '04        #60
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Shade737 said:
Religion has f**ked up the world? No, people have f**ked up the world. People with their own motives separate from religion is on the person themselves not the religion itself.

Somebody gives a bowl of soup and a can? Dude all over people are getting helped by pastors and Christians with more than a bowl of soup and a simple can. You can mention non religion affiliated helping but its hard to ignore the many religious based ones.

There is no world without religion. Religion is there no matter how much atheists exists there is there are still many Christians helping people and promoting positivity. Just because an area is happy with allot of atheists that doesn't mean the lack of religion is promoting that happiness.
"There is no world without religion???" Why not? Why does it have to be there? Theres to many of them for them all to be right and everything is region based. What about the tribes in the jungles of 3rd world countries who worship the sun or the moon and dont give a s**t about Jesus....are they going to hell? Yes there have been wars strictly based on Religion....All of the wars of the ancient world were religon based.
Ask the Aztecs about the wars againt the Portugese and Spanish christians. Oh, that's right, you can't they were exterminated by the christians.
The Crusades of course.
The wars between the Catholics and the Protestants in Europe.
World war 1 started because of a religious fanatic shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
The african wars between the Hutus and the Tutsi's.
The Arab-Israeli war(s) were of course, religiously motivated.
The millenia long conflicts between the Shia and the Kurds is religiously motivated.
The conflict between Israel and Lebanon (hezbollah) is undeniably religious in nature.
The list is almost endless.
Spanish inquistion torturing people to make them convert.If you dont think that people or mankind in general would get along better without the huge wall of Religion then your f**king crazy.Thats the only way to put it. You keep on letting your church tell you how worthless and s**tty of a person your are and how the life you live now means nothing compared to your afterlife with Jesus..... You keep on giving that 10 percent of your wages to God and thinking you know how the universe was created because a book written by man tells you so.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy