Christian Battle Rapper Gets Slaughtered: Jay Focus vs. Amzilla

most viewed right now
 484
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
909 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 185
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
 Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 649 649
 daliff89 said:
i 'd @ 'Strengths: Rapping without cursing.'

s**t was the most predictible battle i've ever heard

i did laugh at the Jay s**t though
homey I lost my mind when I heard that jay line that s**t was banana'z!
 8 years ago '09        #22
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,920 | Props total: 35279 35279
this dude sound like he out of a cartoon. "lego legs" "mr. potato head" "make everyone start scraaattcchiiinngg" lmao wtf

edit

theres moooreee, lmao "lyrically im a big man, shirt size 9x"

battle rappers these days be saying some of the silliest things.


Last edited by TriniSoldier; 01-13-2010 at 09:03 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #23
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 1028 1028
 Symon said:
it seems like in this thread its about ideology and religious views in the first place...and then the actual performance.
its a shame...and kinda funny at the same time...considering that athiests are the ones who put themselves above religious ppl and condemn their close-mindedness, ignorance and aggressiveness.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #24
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 649 649
 ozWinston said:
this dude sound like he out of a cartoon. "lego legs" "mr. potato head" "make everyone start scraaattcchiiinngg" lmao wtf

edit

theres moooreee, lmao "lyrically im a big man, shirt size 9x"

battle rappers these days be saying some of the silliest things.
haha thats that jay focus swag:dancingcool:
what u know about that?
 8 years ago '04        #25
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 649 649

 Magic City said:

[pic - click to view]

:saved:
I swear i never seen this pic, but I knew dude had to be a christian..who else bashes atheist in order to make themselves look good?

I just thought it was a great video that everybody should watch at least once in their life
 8 years ago '10        #26
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 Infamous Sigo said:
I f**ks with people that like Gospel rap and even though I dont care for it there some good spitters out. Glad to see people take something thats positive and then hate on it. f**kin lame

 Magic City said:

[pic - click to view]

Whoever made that GIF needs to get from under the rock and see the world of today.


Last edited by Bass G; 01-13-2010 at 09:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #27
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,362 | Props total: 15107 15107
 Infamous Sigo said:
I f**ks with people that like Gospel rap and even though I dont care for it there some good spitters out. Glad to see people take something thats positive and then hate on it. f**kin lame
yeah its even harder trying to rap that way he gets my respect
 8 years ago '04        #28
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 11 11
 Magic City said:

[pic - click to view]



wow...that was just 2 funny...good job! ur the man! but ima pray 4 u! even if u don't want me 2...ima pray 4 u!
 01-13-2010, 09:30 PM         #29
Infamous Sigo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this might be the dopest gospel rap song ever. My boy told me about this in while I was in Job Corps about a year ago. s**t is dope


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #30
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 1028 1028
 Mully805 said:
wow...that was just 2 funny...good job! ur the man! but ima pray 4 u! even if u don't want me 2...ima pray 4 u!
LOL, do whatever you like.

You're only waste your own time not mines so why would I care what you do?

"Two working hands can do more good than a thousand clasped in prayer" - Unknown
 8 years ago '04        #31
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 649 649
 Infamous Sigo said:
I think this might be the dopest gospel rap song ever. My boy told me about this in while I was in Job Corps about a year ago. s**t is dope

I like the beat a lot.
good find
 8 years ago '10        #32
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 549 549
 Magic City said:
LOL, do whatever you like.

You're only waste your own time not mines so why would I care what you do?

"Two working hands can do more good than a thousand clasped in prayer" - Unknown
Mr Atheists is so mean.

Yes because it's never good to have support and hope.
 01-13-2010, 09:39 PM         #33
Infamous Sigo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:
I like the beat a lot.
good find
No doubt man, I think the track is fire and Im not even christian. Its just cool to see people refuse to conform to uneducated ideologies of the hood and spit positive s**t


We don't wanna hear about dimes and dope (nope)
We don't wanna hear about nines and smoke
We don't wanna hear about movin packs and foolish cats
Who lie and boast
We do wanna hear about Christ the king
Do wanna hear how lives is changed
We do wanna hear how God is pleased
And theology of the Bible mayn
 8 years ago '04        #34
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 649 649
 DJ Maximum said:
yeah its even harder trying to rap that way he gets my respect
I agree, they get mad respect from me for effort..but what exactly can they rap about? the lyrics keep going in circles bashing us sinners in the rap industry....well I say "thanks for imitating, its the highest form of flattery."
 8 years ago '04        #35
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,244 | Props total: 11 11
 Magic City said:
LOL, do whatever you like.

You're only waste your own time not mines so why would I care what you do?

"Two working hands can do more good than a thousand clasped in prayer" - Unknown

oh i ain't gona waste my time...trust me! and u don't have 2 care! it's all good homie! i care tho...n that's why ima pray 4 u!
 8 years ago '04        #36
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 649 649
 Infamous Sigo said:
No doubt man, I think the track is fire and Im not even christian. Its just cool to see people refuse to conform to uneducated ideologies of the hood and spit positive s**t
I agree I love the positivity

but sayin "the hood shouldnt run rap music" is like saying "blues shouldnt represent the people in the cotton field"
 8 years ago '09        #37
Stringer 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,468 | Props total: 47 47
 SpittN4Cash said:
I agree I love the positivity

but sayin "the hood shouldnt run rap music" is like saying "blues shouldnt represent the people in the cotton field"

 01-13-2010, 09:52 PM         #38
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Symon said:
it seems like in this thread its about ideology and religious views in the first place...and then the actual performance.
its a shame...and kinda funny at the same time...considering that athiests are the ones who put themselves above religious ppl and condemn their close-mindedness, ignorance and aggressiveness.
That's cause many Atheists are above the primitivity of religious belief/devotion.

If you're religious, you're more than likely an idiot.
 8 years ago '06        #39
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 1028 1028
 Shade737 said:
Mr Atheists is so mean.

Yes because it's never good to have support and hope.
It is good to hsave support, but as I've said countless time and will say once more ..

I don't believe in God, I believe in people.

My support comes from my family and friends and even from strangers at times. And you know what they all have in common? They're all REAL. I can talk to them and they'll talk back. I can get answers for questions I ask and receive advice and so forth.

I have no need for that superstitious ethereal "spiritual" sense of worth to live my life. Nor do I want it.

And as far as hope, exactly what do you mean by this? Hope that when I die I'll be reunited with my long dead loved ones? Hope that I'll get to live an everlasting life in a supernatural paradise because I met Gods' standards of living life?

Nope, I'm good off of hope. I'd rather live in reality than waste my time hoping for fantasies.


Last edited by G2MC; 01-13-2010 at 09:55 PM..
 01-13-2010, 09:56 PM         #40
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous Sigo said:
I think this might be the dopest gospel rap song ever. My boy told me about this in while I was in Job Corps about a year ago. s**t is dope


The last time I was forced to church, this was being blasted on their brand new stereo system for Children day or something. I was
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy