Mass Effect 2

most viewed right now
 124
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-31-2010, 03:19 PM         #161
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all my team survived, except Tali, and in another playthrough legion. Whoever i choose to be the tech dies... even though i have full loyalty, full upgrades..someone help?
 8 years ago '04        #162
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5175 5175
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
all my team survived, except Tali, and in another playthrough legion. Whoever i choose to be the tech dies... even though i have full loyalty, full upgrades..someone help?
Maybe your taking to long to open the doors for them
 01-31-2010, 03:51 PM         #163
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
Maybe your taking to long to open the doors for them
they get shot in the head when were trying to hold the doors
 8 years ago '05        #164
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
depends on who your second team leader is I think.
 01-31-2010, 05:09 PM         #165
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
depends on who your second team leader is I think.
yeah, i chose garrus both times and everything went well..everyone lived ...thanks for the heads up
 01-31-2010, 05:23 PM         #166
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I followed the guideline kegar put up for what ppl to do what parts

and it worked, crew was saved, everybody was saved, except after you're bout to go to the ship, you pick up Legion or whoever you had, from under the rock, then it went to Miranda, and she was dead. I was like ahhhhhhhh sumb**ch.

That ish f**ked me up too, it was because of the glitch though, I can't choose anything besides picking a side. I was trying to see some space t*ts again too


 MosDefinition said:
i think i remeber where i f**ked up i didnt upgrade his f**king omnitool thats probably why he died i saved the whole crew did evethything else right then he dies in the final battle
His omnitool doesn't actually matter, it's for combat only, but one thing I did miss is if you talk to the Irish engineer he'll tell you that they're missing some little FTL cables. You can't buy them from the upgrades menu either, you have to go to some crappy store on Omega called Harold's Scrap (I think). It's the one run by the Quarian and you have to pass a speech check to buy them.
 01-31-2010, 05:27 PM         #167
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
kegar you doin paragon or renegade on Insanity? I decided to go full renegade, I wonder about when I get to that point with the Jack n Miranda catf!ght will I be able to settle it down with the Renegade convo option.

gonna try to get the nobody dying achievement on this run through.
I don't have a preference really. It's whatever to me. Right now I'm currently more Paragon and I'm about 40% done on Insanity.
 8 years ago '07        #168
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,227 | Props total: 17993 17993
 Afnorth123 said:
heres what i did.


[spoiler - click to view]



Maybe theirs a decision i made somewhere htat somehow effects this as well
were all of em loyal to you? that mighta been the difference maker

I had everyone loyal except Miranda, because of the catf!ght between her n Jack and I chose Jack's side. I never could get her back on my side after that, and GhostDigga said it was cuz of a glitch. He's probably right, cuz I was close to max bar on Paragon and couldn't get the other convo options open to me to convince her to be on my side again.
 8 years ago '04        #169
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 25 25
image of 3 things you can get from Dr.Peppers


[pic - click to view]



Umbra Visor
Increases power damage by 5%
"A next-generation night-vision device that a.ssists targeting. By detecting the focal point of the wearer's eyes and enhancing the image at that location, the visor helps direct a biotic power or a shot from an omni-tool exactly where the wearer is looking."

Recon Hood
Increases weapon damage by 5%
"A hood issued to covert action teams, this model's optic display interfaces with most small arms' auto-targeting software, linking hand and eye for improved accuracy and increased weapon damage. Ballistic-mesh fabric and composite ceramic plating provide necessary armor, and the integral air filter helps in hostile environments."

Sentry Interface
Increases shield strength by 5%
"This visor works with the Sentry system, a software application that optimizes an armor suit's microframe computer. When the Sentry system is running, more power can be devoted to shield management."

so far im sticking to my Blood Dragon Armor then switch up to Inferno Armor when I start a new game...


Last edited by unkn0wn; 01-31-2010 at 05:51 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #170
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,432 | Props total: 261 261
 KeepinItTrill said:
were all of em loyal to you? that mighta been the difference maker

I had everyone loyal except Miranda, because of the catf!ght between her n Jack and I chose Jack's side. I never could get her back on my side after that, and GhostDigga said it was cuz of a glitch. He's probably right, cuz I was close to max bar on Paragon and couldn't get the other convo options open to me to convince her to be on my side again.
Miranda was the only one who wasnt loyal...she was until her and jack fought and i sided with jack cuz htats the homie
 01-31-2010, 06:19 PM         #171
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kegars walkthrough worked...thanks bud
 01-31-2010, 07:09 PM         #172
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
kegars walkthrough worked...thanks bud
Your welcome, glad to help.
 02-01-2010, 01:55 PM         #173
PershingHigh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You need your Paragon/Renegade to be 100% to keep loyalty between the two b**ches, Tali and Legion
 02-01-2010, 02:05 PM         #174
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PershingHigh said:
You need your Paragon/Renegade to be 100% to keep loyalty between the two b**ches, Tali and Legion
It's Jack and Miranda, and there's a glitch that locks the option to calm them down for some people. Other people say it only took 2 bars of paragon to unlock it, and some people unlocked it with barely one bar, so it's all a mess...
 8 years ago '07        #175
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,227 | Props total: 17993 17993
if I change my class mid-game, do I get to reassign my skill points or does it start me from scratch?

I'm a level 27 soldier playing on Insanity, and kind of want to switch to Sentinel to have the best of both worlds (tech/biotic powers) and the tech armor looks like it's the s**t

or do I have to start the game over if I want to switch?


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 02-01-2010 at 03:10 PM..
 02-01-2010, 04:36 PM         #176
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
if I change my class mid-game, do I get to reassign my skill points or does it start me from scratch?

I'm a level 27 soldier playing on Insanity, and kind of want to switch to Sentinel to have the best of both worlds (tech/biotic powers) and the tech armor looks like it's the s**t

or do I have to start the game over if I want to switch?
You need to start all over.
 02-01-2010, 04:37 PM         #177
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm debating on putting together a huge guide to this game. Where to find anomaly's when searching a planet, how to get certain achievements, how to properly scan a planet, etc.
 8 years ago '07        #178
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,227 | Props total: 17993 17993
 kegar89 said:
You need to start all over.
f**k it, I'll just do a 3rd run-through after this one and do a sentinel


and here's a list of the anomaly detected missions on unexplored planets that I found on another site

* The Shrike Abyssal - Xe Cha - Zada Ban
* Hades Nexus - Sheol - Gei Hinnom
* Calseston Rift - Talava - Taitus
* Calseston Rift - Solveig - Sinmara
* Minos Wasteland - Fortis - Aequitas
* Eagle Nebula - Amun - Neith
* Rosetta Nebula - Enoch - Joab
* Crescent Nebula - Zelene - Helyme
* Hourglass Nebula - Ploitari - Zanethu
* Pylos Nebula - Dirada - Canalus
 02-01-2010, 07:00 PM         #179
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
f**k it, I'll just do a 3rd run-through after this one and do a sentinel


and here's a list of the anomaly detected missions on unexplored planets that I found on another site

* The Shrike Abyssal - Xe Cha - Zada Ban
* Hades Nexus - Sheol - Gei Hinnom
* Calseston Rift - Talava - Taitus
* Calseston Rift - Solveig - Sinmara
* Minos Wasteland - Fortis - Aequitas
* Eagle Nebula - Amun - Neith
* Rosetta Nebula - Enoch - Joab
* Crescent Nebula - Zelene - Helyme
* Hourglass Nebula - Ploitari - Zanethu
* Pylos Nebula - Dirada - Canalus
Where you find that? Cause I found some that aren't on there.
 02-01-2010, 07:50 PM         #180
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Where you find that? Cause I found some that aren't on there.
word...i counted 40 sidequests in the official prima guidebook and somehow ended up with 42 a.ssignments completed by the end of my playthrough... (yes i counted twice)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
134 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy