Mass Effect 2

most viewed right now
 85
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
278 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Just started playing and that was one of the best intros to a game I've ever seen. I'm pissed my save wouldn't import though. P, did you find a CE? I walked right into BB today and grabbed one.
 8 years ago '05        #102
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,086 | Props total: 10767 10767
 kuruption81 said:
Just started playing and that was one of the best intros to a game I've ever seen. I'm pissed my save wouldn't import though. P, did you find a CE? I walked right into BB today and grabbed one.
I grabbed the last one at my BB this morning.



[pic - click to view]



:dancingcool:

Yo, mine wasn't importing at first neither, i had to go back to ME 1 and k!ll Saren again, and watch the ending and the following conversation between Udina, Anderson, Shephard, and the Council. After that it saved, and I was able to import it in ME2. Trust me, you'll want to import as you'll see some familiar faces as you progress
 8 years ago '04        #103
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 P-Hill said:
I grabbed the last one at my BB this morning.



[pic - click to view]



:dancingcool:

Yo, mine wasn't importing at first neither, i had to go back to ME 1 and k!ll Saren again, and watch the ending and the following conversation between Udina, Anderson, Shephard, and the Council. After that it saved, and I was able to import it in ME2. Trust me, you'll want to import as you'll see some familiar faces as you progress
That's probably what happened. I don't have a copy of ME anymore , I'm going to buy it ASAP though. It's not like I'm going to playthrough this s**t one time only.
 8 years ago '05        #104
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
f**kkkk i think i may go replay through mass effect again before i start me2... it'll take about a week i think to play through...

i heard the stats reset, so will it give me credit for all 50 lvls or only what i lvled? I figure I could go through the main story line in a day or so.. but if i wanted to go explore and s**t then it would take about a week..
 01-26-2010, 09:45 PM         #105
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
That's probably what happened. I don't have a copy of ME anymore , I'm going to buy it ASAP though. It's not like I'm going to playthrough this s**t one time only.
When you import a character you start at level 3, you gain X amount of credits and you get a bunch of minerals and s**t needed to upgrade things. This game is way too f**kin' dope. I seen you on earlier.
 8 years ago '09        #106
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Put in a good 7 hours from when I got home from work and this s**t is sooooo f**kin dope...from the intro you just know s**t is going to be epic...so far they have fixed the game in every aspect that was even the least bit questionable...if you're importing your character from the last game it makes it that much better...

Only thing that pissed me off is I pre-ordered it from GameStop...so I got my armor and a cerberus code with my game...followed the instructions going onto masseffect.com to redeem it but when I get on my 360 s**t ain't workin...that's my only beef...
 01-27-2010, 12:29 AM         #107
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i downloaded the Blood Dragon armor...does anyone know how to claim it in game??
 01-27-2010, 01:08 AM         #108
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it funny that you get paragon points for mirkin people now

I stabbed the batarian merc in the back that was fixing the gunship and got 10 paragon points I was like
 8 years ago '05        #109
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
yo man at least put some spoiler s**t up... gonna have to stay away from this thread until i beat me2 now ;/
 8 years ago '04        #110
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
so i downloaded the Blood Dragon armor...does anyone know how to claim it in game??
first time you can use it is on the ship before you talk to the elusive man for the first time...

there is also one in your captain room...dont know the name was not paying attention to it
 8 years ago '07        #111
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
aboard the normandy there is a kiosk of sorts in shepards private deck where you click to customize your armor along with your casual attire..... you can change color and armor styles as well as helmets but for the CE armor you cannot take the helmet off

you gain alternate attire for your crew by gaining their loyalty

if anyone need any help feel free to ask


Last edited by Benny2k; 01-27-2010 at 10:29 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #112
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
 NjGiant420 said:
aboard the normandy there is a kiosk of sorts in shepards private deck where you click to customize your armor along with your casual attire..... you can change color and armor styles as well as helmets but for the CE armor you cannot take the helmet off

you gain alternate attire for your crew by gaining their loyalty

if anyone need any help feel free to ask
Why did I have to claim both my Tiberium Armor & Cerebrus codes on masseffect.com but now when I'm on my 360 neither of them are showing up...I've restarted it three times now...
 8 years ago '04        #113
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
aye where do i go to find the doctor, u kno when u recruit ya team an stuff.

it says hes at omega an im there an walked every where but i dont see where to go, hes in some infected area or wasteland or some s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #114
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 DJ Geezy said:
Why did I have to claim both my Tiberium Armor & Cerebrus codes on masseffect.com but now when I'm on my 360 neither of them are showing up...I've restarted it three times now...
you had to put your codes on the ea bioware site which you said you did, then it should sent it do your download que

cant really help otherwise unless they are installed already..... if they were they would have a check mark next to it, in download-able content
 8 years ago '07        #115
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 MainEv3nt said:
aye where do i go to find the doctor, u kno when u recruit ya team an stuff.

it says hes at omega an im there an walked every where but i dont see where to go, hes in some infected area or wasteland or some s**t.
press start and read the journal it should tell you where you need to go, if you have to take a shuttle or something make sure you go towards transportation terminal......

man im going crazy exploring on planets now
 8 years ago '04        #116
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
The Day One DLC is available now

 01-27-2010, 07:50 PM         #117
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man that Game is too good.
I've beat it 2 times already and it keeps surprising me with some new stuff and and *don't want 2 Spoil*
Going on insane right now.
 8 years ago '04        #118
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 LOX311 said:
Man that Game is too good.
I've beat it 2 times already and it keeps surprising me with some new stuff and and *don't want 2 Spoil*
Going on insane right now.
wait wtf u beat mass effect 2 TWICE already? damnn
 8 years ago '04        #119
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 LOX311 said:
Man that Game is too good.
I've beat it 2 times already and it keeps surprising me with some new stuff and and *don't want 2 Spoil*
Going on insane right now.
damn son you a beast.
 01-28-2010, 04:21 AM         #120
DgDynasty143  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love this game so much. I played it from 12pm-2am with no blinking and still wanna play more but I got school :(
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy