Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-17-2010, 02:17 PM         #21
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm trying not to follow up on ME2, I want it to be a surprise for the most part. Glad to see it got a perfect score though, January 26th can't come soon enough.
 01-17-2010, 08:27 PM         #22
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
If you load your ME save can you still change classes?
Yes, that was confirmed.
 8 years ago '08        #23
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
I'm buying and burning this game! I got my pre-order and hopefully I can grab someone elses' collectors copy next week! I'm looking for ward to being a vanguard or infiltraitor!
 01-18-2010, 12:48 AM         #24
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Little has spilled out regarding BioWare's DLC plans for Mass Effect 2 but yesterday, via Twitter, the studio indicated there will be launch-day DLC and it won't cost anything.

"Addressing rumors: BioWare will not be charging extra for any new Mass Effect 2 content on launch day. More DLC details next week," says the tweet.

Earlier reports had Mass Effect 2 planning a slew of downloadable content, although timing was mentioned for none of it. I suppose that we shall find what the deal is this week. We'd better, the game itself releases in just nine days.
 8 years ago '05        #25
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10786 10786
CD Action Reviews Mass Effect 2 - 10/10

Polish gaming magazine CD Action reviewed Mass Effect 2 with a 10/10 score calling it the best Third Person Shooter among RPG's and best Space RPG among other things.

There's not much information yet besides the score and some rough translated quotes but it's still good to know the game received high marks.

Rough translation thanks to the Bioware forums:

"Here we prise ourselves, of course, for the first ME2 review in Poland (and one of the first all over the world). And we won't be even trying to hide it - it got max 10/10.
It didn't go without some stormy discussion, but in the end it's a fact.
As stated by the reviewer 'it's the best TPS among RPG's, the best RPG among TPS's, and moreover the best space TPS in general'."

Update: A little more info thanks to neogaf:

Poland's biggest gaming magazine CD Action reviewed ME2, though score is not known yet. But they say:

- Best space RPG ever.
- Best tactical shooter in a long time.
- ME2 got their "quality" mark.

Also they are apparently very strict. They gave Dragon Age 8+.

8 years ago '06        #26
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
Buy Mass Effect 2 for the Xbox 360 $56.99 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TORSII?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=s9_simz_gw_s0_p63_i2&tag=videogamehead-20&linkCode=shr&camp=213733&creative=393177 Free shipping n s**t

Last edited by ChevyBrah; 01-19-2010 at 06:33 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #27
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space

batch of new screenshots
 8 years ago '05        #28
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space

[pic - click to view]

smh!
 01-18-2010, 05:44 PM         #29
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like some Halo helmet rip-off.
 8 years ago '05        #30
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
i know i dont like it.... CE all day
 8 years ago '05        #31
space
space

January 19, 2010 - Today BioWare unveiled its downloadable content (DLC) plans for Mass Effect 2.

Those who purchase the title new will receive exclusive access to the 'The Cerberus Network,' an in-game pipeline for downloadable content, as well as daily messages and news on upcoming releases for the game at no additional cost. Access requires players to input a single-use unlock code that comes included with all new copies, retail and digital versions.

"The Cerberus Network augments and extends the rich universe of Mass Effect 2," said Dr. Ray Muzyka, co-founder, BioWare and Group General Manager of the RPG/MMO Group of EA. "We're thrilled to be able to reward loyal BioWare and Mass Effect fans with ongoing, high quality content and provide a direct channel for our players to dive deeper into the intriguing lore of Mass Effect."

The first DLC pack is set for release at the game's launch on January 26, and will include new missions, in-game items, and characters. Zaeed, a "rugged and deadly gun-for-hire" will join Commander Shepard in one of the new missions.

A second DLC pack, set for release "after launch" will included the Hammerhead, a new hover tank for players to take control of, along with "new missions and unique in-game items, including Cerberus a.ssault Armor which boost shields, health and heavy weapon ammo and the M-22 Eviscerator Shotgun."

If you're thinking about buying Mass Effect 2 used, BioWare says fans will have to pay for an activation code to join "The Cerberus Network," though pricing for a code was not revealed in the announcement.

Update: Electronic Arts has clarified to IGN saying all DLC on launch day will be free for those who buy Mass Effect 2 new. Pricing for content released afterward have not been announced.
 01-19-2010, 02:02 PM         #32
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
January 26th will be a great day.

We get pre-order bonus' out the a.ss from BioWare.
 8 years ago '05        #33
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
alright i got a question..

ME was my favorite game of the current gen.. i lost my last xbox during the mod crackdown, so my hard drive got f**ked. i ended up getting rid of that xbox and got a new one.. i still have my mass effect.. with ME2 coming out next week, should i play through again and use it for me2 or just start a new character?

i've beat the game three different times so far and while the game is really fun, it's not as fun the fourth time through. i read the highlight of the review that was posted and the only negative for the game was the lack of repercussions from the previous game.

right now i am leaning towards just starting a new character for ME2.
 01-19-2010, 08:31 PM         #34
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stats are reset except for the third gun you could put on a non soldier from the first game...so unless you'd enjoy playin ME again it wouldn't be worth it
 8 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 Atlanta said:
stats are reset except for the third gun you could put on a non soldier from the first game...so unless you'd enjoy playin ME again it wouldn't be worth it
actually no

if you continue with a save you get boosts in health regen. and a few other things cant remember what all but you do get a few boosts starting off a save

ill be starting me2 off without mine too cause uh some bulls**t but will play through me1 again so my second playthrough of me2 will be off save
 8 years ago '04        #36
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Only 5 days left for the release of Mass Effect 2 and more magazine review scores start to appear on the internet. This time from X360 magazine and Total PCGaming both handing a perfect 10 to the game.
360 magazine calls Mass Effect 2 Awe-Inspiring. We'll keep you updated as more reviews start to surface.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #37
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992

[pic - click to view]

Mass Effect 2 Project Director Casey Hudson has revealed that it will take you 20-30 hours to complete the game, depending on how you play it of course. In a video interview with , Hudson said;

"I think we end up playing it faster than most people, because we know where everything is and what we're supposed to be doing next. But, I think we're finding it's about twenty-to-thirty hours, depending on how you play it"

The game is out for Xbox 360 and PC on January 26th in the US, and the 29th in Europe. Check out the launch trailer for the game
 01-21-2010, 03:10 PM         #38
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I've seen 4 reviews for the game so far.

9.5/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
 8 years ago '07        #39
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
anyday now
 8 years ago '05        #40
space
space
man thats wack....the first game was 20-30 hours....maaaan i wanted 50

edit: and you know that 9.5 is full of haters. nit-pickin the s**t outta it. will it top more than Uncharted 2's perfect score count....all i know is its prolly 100 times better than GTA IV which is the only 10 on ign.

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 01-21-2010 at 03:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy