NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '07        #261
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
hmmm.....
 8 years ago '05        #262
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
Ok so I just played through it and beat it. I know, late as f**k. But I just played and beat the 1st one last week and played and beat this one after that. So I did not do the side-quest . I was in a rush to see the main storyline continue. I did Jacobs/Garrus/Mordin/and Thanes. Then as soon as the option to go to the Omega 4 Relay was available, I went. I rolled with Jacob and Garrus throughout the entire game pretty much so they were the two I had the most loyalty with. Miranda, Garrus, Mordin, Grunt, and Samara were the only ones to survive. I had Tali go through the ducts, she got merked. Jacob somehow died I forget how. Legion and Thane died on the shipe while we were crash landing. Man I gotta replay this s**t and save those f**kers .

Btw, game was f**king epic.
 8 years ago '04        #263
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Maintaining a fresh stream of new content since the title’s January release, BioWare and EA unveiled a fifth DLC episode for Mass Effect 2 at an event in London yesterday. Titled Overlord, the new content’s plot focuses on Geth technology and experiments gone haywire, with an AI system taking over a Cerberus research facility that the player must reclaim.

Overlord will augment the game with new weaponry and an additional crew member, as well as five bonus planets to explore.

Not forfeiting an opportunity to hype up the pending release, BioWare is branding Overlord the “biggest downloadable content pack yet.”

Overlord will be available for download in June and set you back 560 Microsoft Points .

8 years ago '04        #264
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
 kuruption81 said:
Maintaining a fresh stream of new content since the title’s January release, BioWare and EA unveiled a fifth DLC episode for Mass Effect 2 at an event in London yesterday. Titled Overlord, the new content’s plot focuses on Geth technology and experiments gone haywire, with an AI system taking over a Cerberus research facility that the player must reclaim.

Overlord will augment the game with new weaponry and an additional crew member, as well as five bonus planets to explore.

Not forfeiting an opportunity to hype up the pending release, BioWare is branding Overlord the “biggest downloadable content pack yet.”

Overlord will be available for download in June and set you back 560 Microsoft Points .

Dope.. Love the game, just pissed off I have nothing left to do in it.. Hopefully we'll get some Mass Effect 3 news after this drops..
 7 years ago '07        #265
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
im in the middle of the overlord dlc and its ok

finished the kasumi dlc and was impressed

is there gonna be anymore dlc in the future or are they goin straight to part 3???and when is that
 09-04-2010, 12:11 PM         #266
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ Lair Of The Shadow Broker is set to be released on Tuesday, so more DLC is on the wayy.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy