Mass Effect 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #241
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I know I'm late, but I just finished this game, it was incredible.
[spoiler - click to view]

Either way I'm gonna Import my ME character and run through it again. The whole time I played this I was like this s**t needs to be a movie, if they did it right (which the wouldn't) it would be amazing. On a serious Star Wars level.
 8 years ago '04        #242
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
^^ I lost Jack loyalty and she survive the final mission...

did you pick the right leader for the 2nd team and also for last defense on the door??

after I beat insanity I might run it with adept and use the skill points glitch so I can max all skills for me and my squad...
 8 years ago '04        #243
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 unkn0wn said:
^^ I lost Jack loyalty and she survive the final mission...

did you pick the right leader for the 2nd team and also for last defense on the door??

after I beat insanity I might run it with adept and use the skill points glitch so I can max all skills for me and my squad...
Probably not, I picked Miranda to lead the second crew.
 8 years ago '07        #244
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
maaaaaaaaaaan

the disabled Collector ship part on Insanity is pissin me the f**k off

the abominations keep f**kin me up
 8 years ago '07        #245
space
space
now it's a Praetorian, husks, and Collectors

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hang:
 8 years ago '05        #246
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3575 3575

[pic - click to view]

The Arc Projector!

Quoting the site:

Popular Manufacturer(s): Unknown
Training Required: Heavy Weapons
Charge up time: 2 seconds
Related weapons: None

DESCRIPTION:
The Arc Projector ionizes targets with a non-visible laser to ready them for a high-voltage electrical attack. As the lightning-like bolt hits its first target, a sophisticated auto-targeting system paints succeeding targets with the ionization laser, allowing the electricity to take the path of least resistance and arc between them. An entire enemy strike team can be shocked to death with a few pulls of the trigger. Careful aiming will also allow the user to arc shots to nearby explosives as well.

*Requires Cerberus Network activation.
 03-10-2010, 11:59 PM         #247
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was more concerned about losing Jack than Tali
 8 years ago '04        #248
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
I bet you two spooned on the bed too
 8 years ago '08        #249
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
I still f**ked Jack and Tali...so f**k you n*gga.:dancingcool:

But Miranda died...I didn't care about that b**ch anyway.
 8 years ago '06        #250
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
On a related note, new hammerhead missions will be added this month and I'll be able to test out that new weapon that added to the Chimera network
 8 years ago '07        #251
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
 D I P S 3 T said:
I was on my second playthrough, had all the upgrades and everyone was loyal except tali. I did her mission but she got in a dispute with legion and I sided with leigion not knowing it would affect her loyalty.

Did the suicide mission and I find out she dies..the scene where they showed the casket I swear to god... I shed a tear...I almost broke out in tears but I managed to get myself together. I let tali down and I should have got my renegade bar full so I could resolved the legion tali dispute without anyone losing loyalty but I didn't.

Now she is dead, all because of my own selfish decisions...she was so close.

I feel like s**t now.

R.I.P. Tali,

same thing happened to me ... except the catching feelings part

tali was the only one that died but i didnt know that if u have a full renegade bar you can resolve the dispute... can u do that in all the disputes??
 8 years ago '07        #252
space
space
 jwindigo2k4 said:

tali was the only one that died but i didnt know that if u have a full renegade bar you can resolve the dispute... can u do that in all the disputes??
you have to have a high level of paragon OR renegade

pick the paragon or renegade response all the time during the game, don't do renegade sometimes then paragon the either

my first run-through, I didn't even realize I was doing paragon/renegade till the screen popped up and said it and when the little cat f!ght between Miranda and Jack came up I couldn't diffuse the situation (not enough renegade or paragon bars) so I picked Jack's side and Miranda became disloyal. Then, on the suicide mission guess who died? Miranda. I had everyone else loyal except her and she died. I was pissed. Now, I'm doing a second playthrough on Insanity and doing a practically full renegade run-through and I diffused the situation between Jack and Miranda and both remain loyal.

make sure when you upgrade Shepherd with squad points under Combat Mastery., pick the option where it gives you 100% paragon or renegade levels (Shock Trooper for Soldier, that's the only class I've played with on ME2 so I don't know if it's the same names or different for other class types)

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 03-11-2010 at 09:40 PM..
 03-11-2010, 09:44 PM         #253
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
On a related note, new hammerhead missions will be added this month and I'll be able to test out that new weapon that added to the Chimera network
@ Chimera. This ain't Resistance. It's Cerberus.
 8 years ago '06        #254
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 kegar89 said:
@ Chimera. This ain't Resistance. It's Cerberus.
Havent touched the game since I beat it, my bad
 8 years ago '05        #255
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 SuppaSlick said:
 8 years ago '04        #256
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 jwindigo2k4 said:

didnt have to be renegade, can be the the blue bar(hero) also
 8 years ago '05        #257
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3575 3575
Press Release:

Guildford, UK – March 22, 2010 – Leading video game developer BioWare™, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS), today revealed an all-new playable character to the Mass Effect™ 2 universe, a master thief named Kasumi. Coming this April in North America and Europe, the Kasumi – Stolen Memory PDLC pack will introduce Kasumi Goto, the galaxy’s most enigmatic and cunning master thief. In addition to being able to recruit Kasumi in all new missions, players will be able to utilize her special skills as a member of Commander Shepard’s squad throughout the entire game. The Kasumi – Stolen Memory PDLC pack will be available for the Xbox 360ģ videogame and entertainment system at a cost of 560 Microsoft points, and on PC for 560 BioWare points.

“Mass Effect 2 is BioWare’s highest Metacritic game to date, and we are excited to be able to expand that experience by introducing another engaging new character in Kasumi,” said Aaryn Flynn, Studio General Manager of BioWare Edmonton. “Kasumi – Stolen Memory is a testament to our promise to continue to provide fans with new, compelling, high quality post-launch content.”

Cerberus has procured the service of Kasumi Goto, the galaxy’s most enigmatic master thief. In return for her help, Kasumi has asked for Commander Shepard’s help on a dangerous heist to infiltrate the vault of a deadly master criminal named Donovan Hock. Players must gain Kasumi’s loyalty on the planet Bekenstein, where Hock is throwing a party for some of the galaxy’s richest and most deranged criminal minds. The mission: recover data of great importance to Kasumi, and to the galaxy at large. In addition to this new mission, players will also receive a new research upgrade, one new weapon, and a new achievement in this PDLC pack.
Prior to the launch of Kasumi in April, also being released on March 23 through the Cerberus Network is the Firewalker DLC pack, which includes five heart-pounding missions taking place on five uncharted worlds. Players will be able to explore planets and engage in combat in the new Hammerhead hover-tank.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-22-2010 at 02:41 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #258
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
^ Good price.
 8 years ago '05        #259
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
The firewalker tank is pretty cool..it s**ts on the mako
 8 years ago '05        #260
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171

[pic - click to view]

Iím not sure how I feel about EA and Biowareís new DLC strategy these days. At first, I loved the idea of incremental content which added an hour here, an hour there to games that I already enjoy but now that Iíve played it that way, Iím not sure itís working.

To be fair, Kasumi - Stolen Memory, the first of Mass Effect 2ís premium DLC, is a fine addition to the ME2 universe. Ringing in at about $7, Stolen Memory introduces a new character, Kasumi Goto, a master thief with the ability to cloak herself to stealthily dispatch bad guys. While Kasumi can simply become a member of your crew, itís her loyalty mission that adds new content to the game with a heist mission that plays out as one part covert op spy thriller, one part action shooter.
As a change of pace from other Mass Effect 2 missions, the idea of gathering DNA to thwart a security vaultís sensor is clever, but in execution, it boils down to running around clicking on hotspots or brief dialog trees to elicit voice password samples. Great on paper, kind of lousy in-game. To be clear, Iím totally on board for a less run-and-gun experience in these types of games, which is why Iím hopeful that Alpha Protocol comes together. I just didnít feel like this aspect of the PDLC really met its potential. If it allowed for more strategy or multiple options in how to solve a problem, Iíd have been more of a fan, but everything seemed a little too straight-forward.

Of course, not all goes to plan and eventually the mission devolves into a firef!ght, which really showcases Kasumiís abilities. Her Shadow Strike cloaking ability is a great way to thin out soldiers, and combined with my Dominate skill, I was able to walk all over the Eclipse soldiers and mechs to the end scenario of the mission. Itís just Kasumi and yourself, so you may want to make sure you have the right equipment to take on shielded or barrier-infused foes. I wonít spoil what comes later, but the action was satisfying all the way through and ends on a nice note.

The story revolves around a gray box, which is a device that has stored the memories of Kasumiís partner. Itís an interesting tale, and in typical Bioware fare, was well-written and voice acted, and potentially had some Mass Effect 3 story implications, depending on how you resolve it. At the end, I found myself the new owner of a shiny new loyalty power, the flashbang grenade. I took it for a test drive, but wasnít terribly impressed. When it works, itís a great way to incapacitate enemies as it knocks them down but occasionally, it didnít seem to register. It will probably not be one I use often in the future.

The whole Stolen Memory DLC took about an hour to run through, and I suppose I was somewhat satisfied...but again, it raises a point I made when reviewing the free Firewalker DLC pack: Would this have been better played during the natural flow of the game? Probably. Remember when you need to follow that guy and his bodyguard from the rafters in the original Mass Effect 2 game? I didnít love the gameplay but it was something different from mining and shooting, so it worked as a nice break. Now, if I had defeated the game, plunked down some cash and made a point of resuming the game just to play that segment, Iíd probably not be too thrilled.

So should you pick up Stolen Memory? Iíd say yes, provided you have an expectation that itís a brief return to a game you already love or if youíve yet to play Mass Effect 2 and want to be a completionist. The action does make up for the less-than-stellar heist elements, and Kasumi is an interesting support character for other missions. I just hope Bioware is learning a lot of lessons from this content roll-out for future games and gameplay.

I'm going to cop...But I'm glad I haven't beat it yet if they keep releasing new s**t every other week...I like to have my s**t all together before I beat it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy