Mass Effect 2

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-03-2010, 03:00 PM         #201
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticSSJosh said:
Questions: (after final level)












So right before the final mission, I sided with miranda during the jack argument, and still got no love was probably 90 percent paragon at the end. Everyone lived through the end, but then i noticed the ending saying you can still pursue relationships and etc after the last boss, then create a new game and import your me2 shephard.

Can I pursue multiple love interests if they are loyal at this point? Or do i just continue with miranda and eventually get her after maybe doing the side missions (random planets)
It said your level and weapons, etc can be imported over. Does that include all the upgrades and that you collected so far??

i left one saveslot thats after the geth info and before the suicide mission just incase. but i figured i could just do it after i beat the last boss.
Spoiler tagged it.


As far as I know the love scenes were initiated right before the last mission, so if anything were to happen with her you either missed your train or you didn't choose all the right options. Now if that isn't the rule, you might be able to finish her romance. But I doubt you'll be able to start any new ones. The squad members just say "Yeah, hey that was cool what you did back there." and no new dialog happens again.

As for starting a new game, your weapons, a little paragon/renegade (I think), and some money/minerals transfer. The upgrades unfortunately don't.
 8 years ago '04        #202
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Free in-game content in a couple weeks for those who have activated Cerberus Network! Stay tuned for more details.
 8 years ago '05        #203
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
I just beat my second playthrough on insanity with my soldier imported from my first playthrough on level 30... definitely harder than the first at spots but overall not as hard as i initially thought it was going to be..

when i went to get archangel, i thought the game was going to be damn near impossible because i died like 5 times trying to close the shutters..lol (god damn robot dogs)... but after that, the only really hard parts were the praetorian f!ght on the colony, which wasnt really hard just annoyingly long because i didnt have alot of upgrades yet... the collector's ship was pretty hard and that's it.. if you don't have a problem with husks, you have no problem on the derelict ship or f!ghting the husks towards the end of the game.. the last boss = joke even on insanity.. the harbinger that kept coming back was harder than he was and he's a joke if you have your special ability as warp ammo...

anyway, i did all the loyalty missions, too so if anyone needs any tips for any parts.. just shoot me a pm or ask the question in here and i MIGHT see it lol.. my squad for the last f!ght was the following:

shepard - soldier class - maxed out inferno, maxed out disruptor, maxed out adrenaline burst, maxed out warp ammo, and commando

garrus - maxed out concussion shots, armor piercing rounds (works wonders on harbinger), and whatever his special thing was to do more weapon dmg

mirando -maxed out overload. maxed out warp, and whatever her thing was maxed out to do more damage
 8 years ago '04        #204
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014

[pic - click to view]



Tomorrow, some much anticipated armor and a shotgun will be available for Mass Effect 2 Both PC and 360 gamers will be able to download the gear for free at noon through the in-game Cerberus Network. Here's what's on-tap:

Cerberus a.ssault Armor
Cerberus a.ssault armor is designed for shock troops, turn the tide of battle against creatures or forces that would decimate normal soldiers.
Increases heavy weapon ammo capacity by +10%
Increases shields by +10%
Increases health by +10%

M-22a Eviscerator Shotgun
The M-22a Eviscerator Shotgun is a longer-range shotgun with armor-piercing loads. This design also violates several intergalactic weapons treaties, so the M-22a is not distributed to militaries.
Read more:
 02-09-2010, 08:36 AM         #205
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

damn it sounds like the me1 shotty
 02-09-2010, 08:38 AM         #206
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Spoiler tagged it.


As far as I know the love scenes were initiated right before the last mission, so if anything were to happen with her you either missed your train or you didn't choose all the right options. Now if that isn't the rule, you might be able to finish her romance. But I doubt you'll be able to start any new ones. The squad members just say "Yeah, hey that was cool what you did back there." and no new dialog happens again.

As for starting a new game, your weapons, a little paragon/renegade (I think), and some money/minerals transfer. The upgrades unfortunately don't.
everything transfers to a new game +
 8 years ago '05        #207
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I'm on the 2nd Disc now but I feel like I got wholeeeeee lot left to play...Glad them DLC came out today..
 8 years ago '07        #208
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
Welp, i pretty much kno theres a suicide mission ahead even tho I havent reached it.

Is it obvious to go the death route or what, cuz i wanna do a second play thru and import my boy to ME3

wats da deal?

FYI, i imported dude from M1 to ME2 and in M1 i was pretty much paragon, but watever happen in dem two years f**ked me up, so in Me2, i been doin renegade options. thinkin bout finishin on renegade, dat'll most likely k!ll me tho, huh
 02-11-2010, 01:37 AM         #209
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trae Jay said:
Welp, i pretty much kno theres a suicide mission ahead even tho I havent reached it.

Is it obvious to go the death route or what, cuz i wanna do a second play thru and import my boy to ME3

wats da deal?

FYI, i imported dude from M1 to ME2 and in M1 i was pretty much paragon, but watever happen in dem two years f**ked me up, so in Me2, i been doin renegade options. thinkin bout finishin on renegade, dat'll most likely k!ll me tho, huh
ive been renegade since the first one..the ending where shep does has nothing to do with how evil/good you are...before the suicide mission just make sure u do all the main quests that pop up, talk to ur squad members frequently (HINT HINT) and upgrade every aspect of the normandy when you can.
 02-11-2010, 11:10 AM         #210
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:

[pic - click to view]





Read more:
I just D/L it. About to check it out..

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE MY TEAMMATES OUTFITS AFTER I UNLOCK THEM, LIKE WHERE DO I DO IT? PM ME, PROP ME OR WHATEVER AND LET ME KNOW PLEASE? K THANKS
 8 years ago '04        #211
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
^^ press Y to change there appearance when they became loyal...
 8 years ago '04        #212
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I just D/L it. About to check it out..

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE MY TEAMMATES OUTFITS AFTER I UNLOCK THEM, LIKE WHERE DO I DO IT? PM ME, PROP ME OR WHATEVER AND LET ME KNOW PLEASE? K THANKS
when selecting your squad it gives you the option or when you go to your personal computer you can
 02-17-2010, 11:31 AM         #213
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game was the f**king s**t. Just put in 65+ hours and broke the 10,000 mare with my gamer score. lol

Can't wait for ME3... seriously.

Anyone know how to keep your entire squad alive throughout the suicide mission though?
[spoiler - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #214
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 WilliamHBonnie said:
This game was the f**king s**t. Just put in 65+ hours and broke the 10,000 mare with my gamer score. lol

Can't wait for ME3... seriously.

Anyone know how to keep your entire squad alive throughout the suicide mission though?
[spoiler - click to view]

theres only 2 people u can send in the vent tali or legion

3 people can lead the fire team miranda garus or jacob

2 people to bring the crew back to the ship tali or mordin (whoever u send back to the ship is gone from your team)

you cant have more than 2 of these 3 people on the hold the line part jack tali or mordin if u do one of them will die probably mordin
 8 years ago '05        #215
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13713 13713
 MosDefinition said:
theres only 2 people u can send in the vent tali or legion

3 people can lead the fire team miranda garus or jacob


2 people to bring the crew back to the ship tali or mordin (whoever u send back to the ship is gone from your team)

you cant have more than 2 of these 3 people on the hold the line part jack tali or mordin if u do one of them will die probably mordin
Wrong. You can have anybody escort. I selected Jacob, everyone survived.
 02-17-2010, 12:47 PM         #216
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same with grunt. he survived the escort as well
 02-17-2010, 02:12 PM         #217
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody will survive the escort as long as that character is loyal to you.
 8 years ago '04        #218
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 younggangsta_s said:
Wrong. You can have anybody escort. I selected Jacob, everyone survived.
who was in the the squad with shepard if one of those three is then it doesnt matter if none of those three is then it does

those three according to bioware are suited for the hold the line part so if all three are there one of them is gonna die

but hell i could be wrong because the first time i did it mordin died for no reason that explanation made sense
 8 years ago '08        #219
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
I was wondering is it neccesary and important to retrain powers and advanced training for abilities..cuz i got my s**t on auto update and i dont want to spend all that precious element zero
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #220
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13713 13713
 MosDefinition said:
who was in the the squad with shepard if one of those three is then it doesnt matter if none of those three is then it does

those three according to bioware are suited for the hold the line part so if all three are there one of them is gonna die

but hell i could be wrong because the first time i did it mordin died for no reason that explanation made sense
What? You don't select anybody to "hold the line." You only choose a person for the vents, a person for 1st squad leader, a person for the biotic barrier and a person for escort leader. The "line" is whoever is left and is not with Shepherd.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy