Mass Effect 2

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2010, 09:32 PM         #1
17963 pageviews
266 comments

PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mass Effect 2

Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.

To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must a.ssemble the galaxy's most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.

* Available: January 26 2010
* Platform: Xbox 360, Windows PC
* Players: 1
* Publisher: EA
* Developer: BioWare
* ESRB Rating: M

* Prepare for a suicide mission to save humanity
* Choose between 19 different weapons
* Devastating heavy weapons (that) can end a battle in seconds
* Recruit a team of the galaxy's most dangerous operatives
* Explore the galaxy - scan planets to uncover unique secret missions
* Train and equip your team to survive insurmountable odds
* Control your conversation with physical moments of intense action

266 comments for "Mass Effect 2"

01-12-2010, 09:53 PM         #2
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait for this to drop. I gotta run through ME 1 though again just in case your character can be carried over. I deleted the save file after I beat the game.
 8 years ago '05        #3
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,624 | Props total: 13690 13690
Just pre-ordered this joint on yourfree360games.
 8 years ago '07        #4
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
quit dodgin me fool^^

it's madden time.

more_fya said:
Can't wait for this to drop. I gotta run through ME 1 though again just in case your character can be carried over. I deleted the save file after I beat the game.
did the same f**kin thing. I gamefly and download demos like crazy on a 20 gig HD so I use all the space I can.

oh well. gamefly for a second run thru. any tips on beatin that last motherf**ker that bounces all over the walls? that s**t was a b**ch i tell ya.

Last edited by Jayceon; 01-12-2010 at 10:25 PM..
 01-13-2010, 12:06 AM         #5
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait. planning on reading the second novel, beating the game again and reading the first comic before the new game drops...i dont got much time.
 8 years ago '05        #6
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
just about to hit level 60 in me1 ima beat it just this last time
 01-13-2010, 01:11 AM         #7
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm hoping these two pre-order bonuses we get from Gamestop aren't a piece of s**t.
 01-13-2010, 03:11 AM         #8
DgDynasty143  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunna play mass effect 1 now.
 8 years ago '05        #9
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
in the year 2148, explorers on mars discoverd the remains of an ancient spacefaring civilization. In the decades that followed these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling travel to the furthest stars. The basis of this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time.

They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it...

MASS EFFECT
I simply can not wait HUGE ME1 fan however it k!lls me i have my save backed up but cant use it cause i cant recover my gamertag and xbox support wont even help me even with prooving to the idiot how i was the account holder, gave him every bit of info poss. i mean i started the tag at launch give me some respect 100's of dollars into arcade ect. but ill have a fresh start (story wise) but pissed i dont get my boosts right off the back after a playthrough though ill cop 1 again so my second playthrough is off a save.

im actually buying a 360 again soley to play this game and i got a great deal on craigslist a guy that lives about 35 min away but he said he owned his own gameshop, well with this in mind i was like will you sell me ME 2 i told him id open it up and let him keep the bazzzzz so he could scan it on the street date and put the money in then, this way his shop would get the sale and not my local r*pestop

he replied, I will if I have it by then i just put my order in.
:mamoru2: :mamoru2: :mamoru2: :mamoru2: :mamoru2:
YEAH HYPE AS FU*K!

Edit: yeah didnt get it early

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 01-21-2010 at 03:37 PM..
 01-15-2010, 08:00 AM         #10
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Looks like I found myself a class to use my first playthrough.
 8 years ago '07        #11
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
cant wait for this game

I dont know what class Ima use either

I've narrowed it down to Sentinel, Adept or Vanguard

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 01-15-2010 at 08:21 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #12
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
straight up, SOLDIER.
 8 years ago '04        #13
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
If you load your ME save can you still change classes?
 8 years ago '04        #14
space
space
most anticipated games of 2010. But how much has the game evolved graphically since the original Mass Effect? Itís been over two years since the last game released on the Xbox 360, so we thought it would be nice to do a screenshot comparison between Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, just before the January 26th release date.

The first image is from Mass Effect 1 and the second is from Mass Effect 2 in each of the comparisons.

Please note that we have considered Xbox 360 as the platform to compare the screen shots.

COMPARISON 1:

In our first comparison we will pit Shepard against Shepard. Commander Shepard definitely looks much more realistic in the sequel. In two years Bioware has done a hell of a job with their engine, the details and the visible scars on Shepardís face is just amazing. In the first game, even though the visuals were good, itís no way as close to what we have now.

COMPARISON 2:

In the second round we compare how the visuals are when you are in the over-the-shoulder view. This is an ideal view to compare both the games since it tells us a lot about the visuals; the characters armor, environment and the objects around the Commander. Hands down, Mass Effect 2 again looks superior in all departments. The first game had a kind of a grainy look to it, so itís a no brainer who is winning here.

Read the rest here:

8 years ago '05        #15
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I cannot wait for ME2. ME was my favorite game of the current generation of consoles. I've played through three different times and will have to play through again because my hard drive got f**ked up in the last mod s**t..

I started off as a soldier, then soldier again (went renegade i think) then the last one (and best) i did the vanguard i think (soldier/throwing power mix)...

gonna play through again as vanguard but as paragon..

also as for a strategy for k!lling dude at the end it was easy with a vanguard... just lock him in place or lift him.. then hit overkill and murder that fool.. as a straight solder then you have to have one of your team mates have the stasis and lifts .. it was really easy to me.. i dont think i've ever died to him.
 8 years ago '05        #16
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743

Some days ago the latest issue of UK magazine GamesTM popped up on the internet with a surprising score. Mass Effect 2 is only the 9th game to receive a perfect score since the magazine started.

Perfect Scores since 2002
Metroid Prime
Burnout 3
Gears of War
God of War II
Bioshock
Grand Theft Auto IV
Fallout 3
Demon's Souls
Mass Effect 2

Review information

+ One of the most memorable opening sequences ever.

+ Improved combat. It not only rivals dedicated 'cover-shooters', it actually betters them (aside from Gears 2 and Uncharted).

+ Brilliant dialogue interrupt system.

+ More refined inventory/equipment management. Improvements to weapons, armour etc (which carry across all party members) are carried out on the Normandy via 'research documents' that you buy or find. Quality of the research is dependant on the 'elements' that you find when scanning planets.

+ Less planets to explore, but much more varied and diverse. Some kick off quests that send you off to other planets/locations.

+ Near 'miraculous' art direction. All the worlds create a cohesive looking universe, but are never derivative or repetitive.

+ Sharper cinematics. Snappier editing, restless camera movement.

+ Memorable, well written and deep characters (a career best for Bioware).

- Repercussions of choices made in the first game aren't as keenly felt as they'd have liked

10/10

:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #17
space
space
GOTY is going to be some serious s**t this year with GoW3, HALO Reach, and whatever they announce at E3.
 8 years ago '09        #18
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Mass effect got that video game world on hype mode, can't f**king wait for it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #19
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
seems like this one is gonna be more mainstream than the original, should still be pretty sick though. hope its not too overhyped
 8 years ago '05        #20
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
Whoops.. didn't realize there was an official thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty ďIce TrayĒ (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy