Lane Kiffin To Be New USC head coach

most viewed right now
 132
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 111
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-12-2010, 06:55 PM         #41
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marzeial said:
I'll wait for the sanctions and everything and we all know how Lane goes after those kids

Good pick up for SC though, I was worried about him when I was talking to people yesterday. Kid can recruit, still questionable in the coaching realm but he brought a great recruiting set of coaches with him.

Can't wait for the game next year
Lane at OC won some pretty big games im sure you remember

and his dad running that defense is gonna be so unfair for opposition especially with our talent level...


Im hysterical right now...
 8 years ago '06        #42
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,939 | Props total: 24475 24475
still can't believe SC picked Kiffin....

he's sports' biggest d-bag of the week next to McGwire....
 8 years ago '04        #43
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,263 | Props total: 14182 14182
unbelievable
i lost 110% respect for Lane Kiffin
that is a b**ch move in the worst way to turn your back
on a major program like Tennessee after 1 year.
 8 years ago '07        #44
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,513 | Props total: 16141 16141
 marzeial said:
I'll wait for the sanctions and everything and we all know how Lane goes after those kids

Good pick up for SC though, I was worried about him when I was talking to people yesterday. Kid can recruit, still questionable in the coaching realm but he brought a great recruiting set of coaches with him.

Can't wait for the game next year
Not really, he made Crompton look like an elite qb .
 8 years ago '06        #45
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Javon23 said:
unbelievable
i lost 110% respect for Lane Kiffin
that is a b**ch move in the worst way to turn your back
on a major program like Tennessee after 1 year.
Wait. You respected Lane Kiffin before this? When Al Davis calls you out, then turns out to be right... You know you got a huge douche on your hands.
 8 years ago '07        #46
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,513 | Props total: 16141 16141
 all3rd said:
infinite props to this guy wow he knows something.

Anyways i think Gruden or that University of Texas coach in waiting for the Vols???
I had Gruden going to USC before this happened.
 01-12-2010, 06:59 PM         #47
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
unbelievable
i lost 110% respect for Lane Kiffin
that is a b**ch move in the worst way to turn your back
on a major program like Tennessee after 1 year.
man f**k tennesse...

they have nowhere NEAR the prestige of SC...

SC's crumbs >>> Tennessee

UCLA > Tennessee
 8 years ago '04        #48
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO



I really don't know what to say



In how many years does he get USC the death penalty?


My money is on 2 years
 8 years ago '08        #49
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,703 | Props total: 12723 12723
 K-Train said:
I tried going to volnation, I couldn't even get through with the server overload.
Man they deleted alot of them one of them was "Screw that piece of s**t kiffin"

I wonder if any Tennesse commits jump to USC
 8 years ago '05        #50
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,497 | Props total: 255 255
 -Scar- said:
Lane at OC won some pretty big games im sure you remember

and his dad running that defense is gonna be so unfair for opposition especially with our talent level...


Im hysterical right now...
Yeah but you and I know that the change from OC to HC is a big difference. Like I said it has yet to be determined about him as a HC.

He can flat out recruit and yeah he is bringing a great staff. Good for the Pac-10. You guys aren't going to run rough shot straight through the Pac-10 anymore though, even with them at SC

We're here to stay

But at least it makes things a lot more interesting. He's entertaining as hell and at least SC is going to stay at that higher level, I was more worried about him then the NFL guys


Last edited by marzeial; 01-12-2010 at 07:01 PM..
 01-12-2010, 07:02 PM         #51
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:
Wait. You respected Lane Kiffin before this? When Al Davis calls you out, then turns out to be right... You know you got a huge douche on your hands.
what the hell was Al davis ever right about?

about lane not wanting to draft jamarcus?

if thats what you prop al for and use against lane you reaching...
 8 years ago '04        #52
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,263 | Props total: 14182 14182
 all3rd said:
infinite props to this guy wow he knows something.

Anyways i think Gruden or that University of Texas coach in waiting for the Vols???
Texas Coach is the highest paid coach in college sports period. No way in hell hes leaving Texas
 8 years ago '07        #53
Three 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1116 1116
YO WHAT THE f**k I JUST SAW THIS ON ESPN

This guy is a douche, f**k his f**kin life
 8 years ago '05        #54
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 1028 1028
wow wtf, these college contracts are made of s**t, that is so f**k up.. lol
 8 years ago '05        #55
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,497 | Props total: 255 255
I would be pissed as hell if I was a Tenn. fan right now. That and if I was Bryce Brown
 01-12-2010, 07:05 PM         #56
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marzeial said:
Yeah but you and I know that the change from OC to HC is a big difference. Like I said it has yet to be determined about him as a HC.

He can flat out recruit and yeah he is bringing a great staff. Good for the Pac-10. You guys aren't going to run rough shot straight through the Pac-10 anymore though, even with them at SC

We're here to stay

But at least it makes things a lot more interesting. He's entertaining as hell and at least SC is going to stay at that higher level, I was more worried about him then the NFL guys


Look marz...

y'all had your little year of fun, and Im happy for you...But USC is the greatest football program of all time..






We want our spot back..

take 2...
 8 years ago '04        #57
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,263 | Props total: 14182 14182
 -Scar- said:
man f**k tennesse...

they have nowhere NEAR the prestige of SC...

SC's crumbs >>> Tennessee

UCLA > Tennessee
right now any avail coaching job at a SEC school is a major position
USC is about to go down in flames. their reign is over and the NCAA will come down hard on them
 8 years ago '08        #58
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,703 | Props total: 12723 12723
 Three said:
YO WHAT THE f**k I JUST SAW THIS ON ESPN

This guy is a douche, f**k his f**kin life



[pic - click to view]



USC vs Tennesse in 2012


Last edited by Main Event; 01-12-2010 at 07:10 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #59
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,263 | Props total: 14182 14182
Rip usc
 8 years ago '04        #60
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,358 | Props total: 693 693
f**k Bryce Brown


Al Davis >>>
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
14 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
80 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 37
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
134 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy