Lil Wayne Depreciation Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
d2921 2850 heat pts2850 OP
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
 Mr. Snowman said:
you are so pathetic....calling my IQ into question when your hero's is probably somewhere in the 75-80 neighborhood...no im not a retard and im not obsessed with wayne (what accusations coming from the biggest stan this sites seen)...i dont come into every wayne related thread and post check my stats....you on the other hand are a star crazed loser who has all the time in the world to sit on your computer and lead the wayne army....85 percent of your posts are wayne related.....Ive said why i dislike wayne post cater 2 over and over and you still have the audacity to call me out as a blind hater...nope its justified i'll let you know one more time why though

1. His voice.....the worst voice ever in the history of music..dude sounds like hes got a f**king big a.ss wad of phlegm stuck in the back of his throat....

2. His Lyrics...they are beyond horrible...is it really that hard to see how bad he is lyrically...take this for example...from a track you rave about

"And I feel caged in my mind it's like my flow is doin time
I go crazy inside but when it comes out it's fine like wine
Wait
Watch
See I get betta with time like a watch
Osch be gasch posh spice husband
Could'ntkick it like I kick it b**ch I kicks it"

at anyone saying he's lyrical

3. His ego this dumbass runs around calling himself the best rapper alive when he's not even in the top 100....

4. His Fans...take you for example... and all the mindless f**ks who run around calling him the best rapper alive....loving his s**t because its cool.....idolizing a f**ked up looking drug addict...America has come to accepting more and more garbage a.ss music and wayne is the poster boy for new age garbage.

5. His Auto tune use......its beyond horrible and is so overdone it still shocks me he cant even realize it and tone it down....

6. The Rebirth...what a pathetic attempt at a genre crossing....horrible...all he did was attempted to emulate different types of rock music and threw his horrible voice/auto tune over mediocre riffs...

"high school my school her school yada yada ya"-Lil Wayne

7. His punchlines.....nuff said

at the end of the day galaxy you are the one constantly getting heated calling everyone haters...ready when someone has anything negative to say about wayne...you have over 71 posts a day (im pretty sure its the most in bx history)..and you are alone in your thinking....reality check no one cosigns you...no one agrees with you...because your an irrational delusional STAN...log off and give your supposed girlfriend some attention you loser
Get this st8 galaxy has a gf hahahhahahaha b**ch look like wayne with the dreads and tattoos id put my house on that s**t
 01-12-2010, 11:13 PM         #122
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since you put so much effort into that post ill reply, im not getting heated, i think its strange that although you obviously dislike him your willing to post in every single one of his threads, or at least most of them, even if i hated him i wouldn't waste my time making myself feel negative like that, no im not alone in my thinking, i simply didnt jump on the Budden bandwagon when i came here, i just fit them into my playlist alongside people like Wayne. Chill with the hate, and everything else will chill, either way im bored of replying to you now, so you achieved that at least. Once again ill leave you guys to you weird way of making yourselves miserable, although im sure its alot less fun when im not here.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-12-2010 at 11:15 PM..
 01-12-2010, 11:18 PM         #123
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil wayne is the best rapper ever.
 8 years ago '04        #124
space
space
 KDshortkid said:
Lil wayne is the best rapper ever.
oh lord lol
 8 years ago '07        #125
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Galaxy said:
Since you put so much effort into that post ill reply, im not getting heated, i think its strange that although you obviously dislike him your willing to post in every single one of his threads, or at least most of them, even if i hated him i wouldn't waste my time making myself feel negative like that, no im not alone in my thinking, i simply didnt jump on the Budden bandwagon when i came here, i just fit them into my playlist alongside people like Wayne. Chill with the hate, and everything else will chill, either way im bored of replying to you now, so you achieved that at least. Once again ill leave you guys to you weird way of making yourselves miserable, although im sure its alot less fun when im not here.
the two people who have backed you are shadyfor.....i mean hiphopforever and maroon tiger....and for the 18960000 time i dont post in "every wayne thread" you turn every thread into a wanye thread and i reply to your childish a.ss statement...you should just join the wayne site and leave bx alone...i love how you put up the facade that ems your favorite rapper and quit disrespecting pac by putting him in your avy...who are you kidding you dont like pac
 8 years ago '04        #126
space
space
lol i thought he said he was leaving you come back did you galaxy
 8 years ago '04        #127
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 2D.... said:
inb4galaxy
nice moves

i can agree and say wayne aint the same as he used to be

i swear to god when i heard carter 1 i thought he was the illest nikka alive

carter 2 was very good too it was just a different vibe provin he could do songs as well as just spit. but now adays, he aint nearly as lyrical. is cuz hes so popular and has put out so much material so fast. hopefully after his prison stint hell come out spittin again

carter 3 was only decent to me, but it was not bad. plus can hella respect his mass appeal
 8 years ago '08        #128
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
Eureka! I think I found it. This is when I stopped feelin' Wayne. It was in 2007 in Da Drought 3 era. In this mixtape this is when he became a "Blood" (heavy use with the quotation marks), heavy using of similes, riding that dipset movement, "Best Rapper Alive" was in full effect, kissing Baby :iough:, and he was on EVERY SINGLE SONG/REMIX. I can't knock the hustle but his lyrics were seriously suffering because of it. And I think too much of whatever was in his cup was coming back to haunt him.

This track wasn't that bad but for me I think it began the whole thing.

[video - click to view]

at me being the only one on topic
 8 years ago '04        #129
space
space
lol i started on topic till galaxy captain save a wayne came in, we got sidetracked should we get back into it ?
 8 years ago '04        #130
space
space
fucc a galaxy
 8 years ago '07        #131
space
space
last hot song wayne did

[video - click to view]

after this its been nothing but nails on the chalkboard
 8 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 Mr. Snowman said:
last hot song wayne did

after this its been nothing but nails on the chalkboard
truth
 8 years ago '04        #133
space
space
is he in jail yet ?
 01-15-2010, 05:13 PM         #134
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, in Feb ^^^ hm this thread is old :iough:

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-15-2010 at 05:15 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #135
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
:rofl2: @ this thread bein' "old", when it was made on Tuesday...
 8 years ago '07        #136
space
space
 Verse said:
:rofl2: @ this thread bein' "old", when it was made on Tuesday...
thats mad old for galaxy look at his post count for f**k sake....A thread is old to him after he posts in the thread 35 times within the hour it was created

8 years ago '04        #137
space
space
haha galaxy just mad ima keep this thread afloat makes him salty
 01-15-2010, 08:46 PM         #138
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nop ^^^, i already wore this thread out, as did you, dont feel like posting more in here, i thought you were more intelligent than these 2 though
 8 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Nop ^^^, i already wore this thread out, as did you, dont feel like posting more in here, i thought you were more intelligent than these 2 though
yeh i was till i saw the eminem depreciation thread now im a trendsetter but naw im kinda over this thread tbh any ideas on a new one not involving weezy then lets get it crackin
 01-15-2010, 08:51 PM         #140
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No clue ^^^ i was never good at making threads :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy