Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
d2921 2850 heat pts2850 OP
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
*shots fired*
 8 years ago '04        #102
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Im a programmer, but im at home atm, watching Avatar while i reply
lol you know wayne aint in that movie right ?
 8 years ago '08        #103
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 TRU 504 BoY said:
Do this, make a lil wayne appreciation thread. Do what you want in there. Stay in your box and don't get it out.
Notice how other wayne fans don't come in here and make a big deal out of it. You're the only one on this site that takes this s**t to the heart. I can imagine you making a fist and pounding on the table and just thinking "f**k! another wayne hate thread!"
lmao seriously just imagined that
 8 years ago '07        #104
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
 Mr. Snowman said:
yeah cater 2 was his last s**t that was listenable

since then a couple good tracks but overall garbage

he puts out 3 decent tracks for every 50 horrible ones, this is why he sucks

and his voice

and his overuse of autotune

and his horrible lyrics

and his horrible punchlines

ok he just blows now
I agree with you completely...But how the f**k u gonna say this about Wayne and have that garbage a.ss album un ur avy?
 01-12-2010, 10:33 PM         #105
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
You sound like a f**kin creep. "I'm watching you".
f**k outta here Galaxy. Lol@you monitoring all of us in here to make sure we don't say anything about wayne
I mean if i see it, this guy is literally obsessed with hating on Wayne, check through his posts if you don't believe me. Not to mention its fun debating with him, hes one of the obsessed haters with an extremely low IQ. Also ive never got angry while posting on Boxden, im always doing 2 other things at the same time anyway.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-12-2010 at 10:34 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 Galaxy said:
I mean if i see it, this guy is literally obsessed with hating on Wayne, check through his posts if you don't believe me. Not to mention its fun debating with him, hes one of the obsessed haters with an extremely low IQ.
whats with your holy than thou attitude calling peoples i.q's out im yet too see how anyone with an advanced i.q such as your esteemed self could be in love with lil wayne
 01-12-2010, 10:37 PM         #107
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In that ive never once seen him post something remotely intelligent about anything ^^^
 8 years ago '07        #108
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 909 909
 Mr. Snowman said:
yeah cater 2 was his last s**t that was listenable

since then a couple good tracks but overall garbage

he puts out 3 decent tracks for every 50 horrible ones, this is why he sucks

and his voice

and his overuse of autotune

and his horrible lyrics

and his horrible punchlines

ok he just blows now
wow.. word to everything in this post. i believe it's called a co-sign, b**ches.
 8 years ago '05        #109
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 Galaxy said:
I mean if i see it, this guy is literally obsessed with hating on Wayne, check through his posts if you don't believe me. Not to mention its fun debating with him, hes one of the obsessed haters with an extremely low IQ. Also ive never got angry while posting on Boxden, im always doing 2 other things at the same time anyway.
You're sick. Just keep that to yourself.

And you're just obsessed with this s**t about wayne. Why do I need to check through Snowman's posts for. i could careless if he hates wayne or likes him. if he does great. if he doesn't, hey he's prob my new best friend.
 8 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 Galaxy said:
In that ive never once seen him post something remotely intelligent about anything ^^^
dude why you here if you hate wayne being hated on like wtf are you into the hate thing as a fetish ?
 01-12-2010, 10:41 PM         #111
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Im in here because it was the 5th hate thread made within the span of 2 hours, all made by the same few people who hate on Wayne constantly - your probably the lesser of them. End of the day Wayne has made plenty of dope stuff, but haters here will only post and judge him on his worst. Anyway, you can all enjoy your hate gangbang, ive made enough posts in this thread, nothing left to talk about, hope you all enjoy the negativity and making yourself miserable.

And yes, you have more posts in here than i do. Good job.

d2921 30

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-12-2010 at 10:45 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #112
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
Man, am I the only one stayin' on topic? haha ok, listening to Dedication 3 I say must I went too far into the future. After listening to this I hated Wayne before this...

[video - click to view]

This song is horrible. No point in using autotune. It gets worse at :50. LMAO like he is feelin' that autotune.

And dude you said you a programmer? Man, I feel embarrassed to be one now...
 8 years ago '04        #113
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
Galaxy
 8 years ago '09        #114
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,708 | Props total: 6206 6206
 AnyGiven said:
Man, am I the only one stayin' on topic? haha ok, listening to Dedication 3 I say must I went too far into the future. After listening to this I hated Wayne before this...

This song is horrible. No point in using autotune. It gets worse at :50. LMAO like he is feelin' that autotune.
f**k me,how do people listen to him especially with that autotune cause it magnifies how bad his voice is?
 8 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 SteveMachine said:
Galaxy
lol ive been on this site for like 5 years and ive posted like 1040 and sum
 8 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 Galaxy said:
^^^ Im in here because it was the 5th hate thread made within the span of 2 hours, all made by the same few people who hate on Wayne constantly - your probably the lesser of them. End of the day Wayne has made plenty of dope stuff, but haters here will only post and judge him on his worst. Anyway, you can all enjoy your hate gangbang, ive made enough posts in this thread, nothing left to talk about, hope you all enjoy the negativity and making yourself miserable.

And yes, you have more posts in here than i do. Good job.

d2921 30
lol u have 72 a day i barely clock in over 1 a day average lame a.ss nicca
 8 years ago '09        #117
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,708 | Props total: 6206 6206

[video - click to view]

Dear Weezy you are depreciated.
 8 years ago '04        #118
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:

haha , f**k galaxy
 8 years ago '05        #119
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 819 819
 ShadyVsEminem said:

"Im'a heat this s**t, then im'a eat this s**t"

8 years ago '07        #120
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Galaxy said:
you are so pathetic....calling my IQ into question when your hero's is probably somewhere in the 75-80 neighborhood...no im not a retard and im not obsessed with wayne (what accusations coming from the biggest stan this sites seen)...i dont come into every wayne related thread and post check my stats....you on the other hand are a star crazed loser who has all the time in the world to sit on your computer and lead the wayne army....85 percent of your posts are wayne related.....Ive said why i dislike wayne post cater 2 over and over and you still have the audacity to call me out as a blind hater...nope its justified i'll let you know one more time why though

1. His voice.....the worst voice ever in the history of music..dude sounds like hes got a f**king big a.ss wad of phlegm stuck in the back of his throat....

2. His Lyrics...they are beyond horrible...is it really that hard to see how bad he is lyrically...take this for example...from a track you rave about

"And I feel caged in my mind it's like my flow is doin time
I go crazy inside but when it comes out it's fine like wine
Wait
Watch
See I get betta with time like a watch
Osch be gasch posh spice husband
Could'ntkick it like I kick it b**ch I kicks it"

at anyone saying he's lyrical

3. His ego this dumbass runs around calling himself the best rapper alive when he's not even in the top 100....

4. His Fans...take you for example... and all the mindless f**ks who run around calling him the best rapper alive....loving his s**t because its cool.....idolizing a f**ked up looking drug addict...America has come to accepting more and more garbage a.ss music and wayne is the poster boy for new age garbage.

5. His Auto tune use......its beyond horrible and is so overdone it still shocks me he cant even realize it and tone it down....

6. The Rebirth...what a pathetic attempt at a genre crossing....horrible...all he did was attempted to emulate different types of rock music and threw his horrible voice/auto tune over mediocre riffs...

"high school my school her school yada yada ya"-Lil Wayne

7. His punchlines.....nuff said

at the end of the day galaxy you are the one constantly getting heated calling everyone haters...ready when someone has anything negative to say about wayne...you have over 71 posts a day (im pretty sure its the most in bx history)..and you are alone in your thinking....reality check no one cosigns you...no one agrees with you...because your an irrational delusional STAN...log off and give your supposed girlfriend some attention you loser

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 01-12-2010 at 11:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now