Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2010, 09:43 PM         #61
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to mention Joe Budden wins every poll vs Jay Z here, lol @ you guys thinking this place has common sense.
 8 years ago '05        #62
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 Galaxy said:
My 'beef' if you want to call it that, is with the Wayne haters who blend in with the rest of you, but are spamming hate in EVERY single Wayne thread, and spamming Wayne hate threads all day, they are the ones spamming the forum up with garbage hate, im just responding to some of it, so i suggest you ask them to relax and not me, since im completely relaxed, and don't mind debating one of my favourite rappers.
Look man, just write all this s**t in a journal. You can even dicorate it and put waynes pictures. for every "hate" thread made, just write out your feelings and get the tissue box next to you. Cause this seems real serious to you. if it wasn't, you wouldn't be acting like this. and this isn't normal for a 23 year old.
 01-12-2010, 09:45 PM         #63
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
Look man, just write all this s**t in a journal. You can even dicorate it and put waynes pictures. for every "hate" thread made, just write out your feelings and get the tissue box next to you. Cause this seems real serious to you. if it wasn't, you wouldn't be acting like this. and this isn't normal for a 23 year old.
Im a fan, isnt it more worrying theres a few haters getting actually angry on an internet forum spamming every Wayne thread with hate and making themselves feel miserable? Are you that much of a hater you can't see the bigger picture?

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-12-2010 at 09:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #64
d2921 2850 heat pts2850 OP
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
 Galaxy said:
Incase you didnt notice, Wayne is the most popular rapper in the game atm, so there will ALWAYS be threads about him, Boxden loves the underdog, theyve always hated the most popular if its not Eminem, but its got to the point now were the same few people are spamming the forum up, im just responding to some of it it ^^^ And Wayne has the less fans than Joe Budden here, far less.
Mc hammer was that most popular rapper at one stage too one thing he didnt make was timeless albums he has a timeless song but he is a joke and wayne has become one in 10 yrs you think people will be remembering the a.ss end of waynes career before he o'ds naw since carter 2 boy has become a fad and lame so if and when wayne ever makes good music again u p'm me and ill take a listen until that day f**k that sellout
 8 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Im a fan, isnt it more worrying theres a few haters getting actually angry on an internet forum spamming every Wayne thread with hate and making themselves feel miserable? Are you that much of a hater you can't see the bigger picture?
Lol what other artists do u listen to besides wayne and young money ???

:fryingpan:
 01-12-2010, 09:50 PM         #66
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
Mc hammer was that most popular rapper at one stage too one thing he didnt make was timeless albums he has a timeless song but he is a joke and wayne has become one in 10 yrs you think people will be remembering the a.ss end of waynes career before he o'ds naw since carter 2 boy has become a fad and lame so if and when wayne ever makes good music again u p'm me and ill take a listen until that day f**k that sellout
You don't like Wayne, i like Wayne, you spam Wayne hate in every single Wayne thread with 5 other of your hater companions, ill reply to 10% of it. That's as simple as i can make it for you.

As in my sig My Favourite rappers: Mos Def, Wayne, Em, Jay, BIG, Big L, Pac, Raekwon, Wu Tang. My favourite rapper is actually Eminem, but he gets little hate here.
 8 years ago '05        #67
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
lol@you calling me a hater. You have no idea. You love that little word don't you? You are a lonely soul. 10 years from now you're gonna look back at this s**t and you're gonna say to yourself "what the f**k was i doing and saying". Log off Galaxy. Its 8pm west coast time. Get some sleep kid. You got a long day tomorrow. Lots of posting to do tomorrow. I won't be surrpised if you develope some arthritis in your fingers.
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 Galaxy said:
You don't like Wayne, i like Wayne, you spam Wayne hate in every single Wayne thread with 5 other of your hater companions, ill reply to 10% of it. That's as simple as i can make it for you.

As in my sig My Favourite rappers: Mos Def, Wayne, Em, Jay, BIG, Big L, Pac, Raekwon, Wu Tang. My favourite rapper is actually Eminem, but he gets little hate here.
its less hate for wayne , and more wtf at you a.ss for having to defend your boyfriend i have never seen you in another thread defending another artist your top 5 okay but your d*ckriding makes it unbearable and i spam the threads cause id rather so many other artists get shine on this board that the f*gget lil wayne
 01-12-2010, 09:56 PM         #69
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
its less hate for wayne , and more wtf at you a.ss for having to defend your boyfriend i have never seen you in another thread defending another artist your top 5 okay but your d*ckriding makes it unbearable and i spam the threads cause id rather so many other artists get shine on this board that the f*gget lil wayne
No, theres very little love for Wayne, everyone is already on the underdog bandwagon and 'id rather so many other artists get shine on this board that the f*gget lil wayne' <--- This is the reason for most of the hate, someone doesn't like Wayne, not only that they see hes the most popular, why isnt there favourite rapper as popular? Hes better isnt he? And somewhere along the lines they come up with the idea to spam Wayne hate, and figure its better than promoting the rapper they like on here. Thats why when people like you point me out to be the bad guy, im thinking, 'these other guys are crazy!'.
 8 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 Galaxy said:
No, theres very little love for Wayne, everyone is already on the underdog bandwagon and 'id rather so many other artists get shine on this board that the f*gget lil wayne' <--- This is the reason for most of the hate, someone doesn't like Wayne, not only that they see hes the most popular, why isnt there favourite rapper as popular? Hes better isnt he? And somewhere along the lines they come up with the idea to spam Wayne hate, and figure its better than promoting the rapper they like on here. Thats why when people like you point me out to be the bad guy, im thinking, 'these other guys are crazy!'.
being the most popular is being the best far from it you think lil wayne could outrap blu ?
naw you being crazy son , there is little love for him because he is more interested in doing anything else but expanded his rhyming and album skills instead he would rather push product out the door , he isnt in hip hop for music he in it too make money , since carter 2 and decdication 2 when the last time wayne really impressed anyone .
you can check on this site and people i know havent been and alot over the net so what your beef son , its a opnion site if you dont like it step off dont enter the thread and protect your hero ignore it , but nooo u always have to defend and thats why we do it too fcuk with you dont you get it dumbass
 01-12-2010, 10:05 PM         #71
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
being the most popular is being the best far from it you think lil wayne could outrap blu ?
naw you being crazy son , there is little love for him because he is more interested in doing anything else but expanded his rhyming and album skills instead he would rather push product out the door , he isnt in hip hop for music he in it too make money , since carter 2 and decdication 2 when the last time wayne really impressed anyone .
you can check on this site and people i know havent been and alot over the net so what your beef son , its a opnion site if you dont like it step off dont enter the thread and protect your hero ignore it , but nooo u always have to defend and thats why we do it too fcuk with you dont you get it dumbass
Again, its your opinion that Wayne is bad, he makes great music in my opinion, Carter 3 was dope in my opinion, you don't share these opinions, what i dont get is how people such as yourself could possibly want to waste time hating on a rapper simply because hes popular in every single one of his threads, when all that does is make you miserable, its not going to effect Wayne in anyway, noone on Boxden even buys CDs, its much easier to understand me being a fan and defending against the hate posts you make, your the loser :) you just dont realise it /no hate.
 01-12-2010, 10:06 PM         #72
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're not a fan of Wayne because fans don't reply to every Wayne hate post.
 01-12-2010, 10:07 PM         #73
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of the time i dont reply, unless its from a person hating in every single Wayne thread over and over again (obsessed) your becoming one of these people KD.
 01-12-2010, 10:08 PM         #74
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90% of your posts are in Wayne threads. f**got
 8 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Again, its your opinion that Wayne is bad, he makes great music in my opinion, Carter 3 was dope in my opinion, you don't share these opinions, what i dont get is how people such as yourself could possibly want to waste time hating on a rapper simply because hes popular in every single one of his threads, when all that does is make you miserable, its not going to effect Wayne in anyway, noone on Boxden even buys CDs, its much easier to understand me being a fan and defending against the hate posts you make, your the loser :) you just dont realise it /no hate.
haha loser i am not i dont post 71 times a day when the last time you been outside chump lol like i thought get a life chump
 8 years ago '07        #76
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140

I'm high as f**k, smoking that Hawaiian Punch kush.. WOW.

This s**t is hilarious though.. this dude made a "Depreation Thread"

Wildin' .. I haven't looked at any posts yet, BUT.. I bet this dude Galaxy be all over it.
 01-12-2010, 10:09 PM         #77
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
haha loser i am not i dont post 71 times a day when the last time you been outside chump lol like i thought get a life chump
Your not one of the ones obsessed with hating on Wayne no, posting in every thread etc, but there are some, and 95% of the time im stuck in work, i work 10 hour shifts, and post mostly while im there.
 01-12-2010, 10:11 PM         #78
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
*Fixed
This guy posts in every single Wayne thread, never anything intelligent of course.
 01-12-2010, 10:12 PM         #79
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant sleep again Shady?
 8 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Your not one of the ones obsessed with hating on Wayne no, posting in every thread etc, but there are some, and 95% of the time im stuck in work, i work 10 hour shifts, and post mostly while im there.
maybe u should look closer at what i post at most times cause i be in big pooh , gemstones , consequence threads , started a yelawolf thread , even real hip hop releases of 2010 u looking foward too i be around im just sick of bx being full of a.sscheek threads bout wayne sorry i know you gunna catch feelings
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy