Lil Wayne Depreciation Thread

most viewed right now
 242
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
257 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 158
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-12-2010, 08:43 PM         #61
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to mention Joe Budden wins every poll vs Jay Z here, lol @ you guys thinking this place has common sense.
 8 years ago '05        #62
TRU 504 BoY 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,029 | Props total: 258 258
 Galaxy said:
My 'beef' if you want to call it that, is with the Wayne haters who blend in with the rest of you, but are spamming hate in EVERY single Wayne thread, and spamming Wayne hate threads all day, they are the ones spamming the forum up with garbage hate, im just responding to some of it, so i suggest you ask them to relax and not me, since im completely relaxed, and don't mind debating one of my favourite rappers.
Look man, just write all this s**t in a journal. You can even dicorate it and put waynes pictures. for every "hate" thread made, just write out your feelings and get the tissue box next to you. Cause this seems real serious to you. if it wasn't, you wouldn't be acting like this. and this isn't normal for a 23 year old.
 01-12-2010, 08:45 PM         #63
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
Look man, just write all this s**t in a journal. You can even dicorate it and put waynes pictures. for every "hate" thread made, just write out your feelings and get the tissue box next to you. Cause this seems real serious to you. if it wasn't, you wouldn't be acting like this. and this isn't normal for a 23 year old.
Im a fan, isnt it more worrying theres a few haters getting actually angry on an internet forum spamming every Wayne thread with hate and making themselves feel miserable? Are you that much of a hater you can't see the bigger picture?


Last edited by Galaxy; 01-12-2010 at 08:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #64
d2921 2853 heat pts2853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 Galaxy said:
Incase you didnt notice, Wayne is the most popular rapper in the game atm, so there will ALWAYS be threads about him, Boxden loves the underdog, theyve always hated the most popular if its not Eminem, but its got to the point now were the same few people are spamming the forum up, im just responding to some of it it ^^^ And Wayne has the less fans than Joe Budden here, far less.
Mc hammer was that most popular rapper at one stage too one thing he didnt make was timeless albums he has a timeless song but he is a joke and wayne has become one in 10 yrs you think people will be remembering the a.ss end of waynes career before he o'ds naw since carter 2 boy has become a fad and lame so if and when wayne ever makes good music again u p'm me and ill take a listen until that day f**k that sellout
 8 years ago '04        #65
d2921 2853 heat pts2853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 Galaxy said:
Im a fan, isnt it more worrying theres a few haters getting actually angry on an internet forum spamming every Wayne thread with hate and making themselves feel miserable? Are you that much of a hater you can't see the bigger picture?
Lol what other artists do u listen to besides wayne and young money ???

:fryingpan:
 01-12-2010, 08:50 PM         #66
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
Mc hammer was that most popular rapper at one stage too one thing he didnt make was timeless albums he has a timeless song but he is a joke and wayne has become one in 10 yrs you think people will be remembering the a.ss end of waynes career before he o'ds naw since carter 2 boy has become a fad and lame so if and when wayne ever makes good music again u p'm me and ill take a listen until that day f**k that sellout
You don't like Wayne, i like Wayne, you spam Wayne hate in every single Wayne thread with 5 other of your hater companions, ill reply to 10% of it. That's as simple as i can make it for you.

As in my sig My Favourite rappers: Mos Def, Wayne, Em, Jay, BIG, Big L, Pac, Raekwon, Wu Tang. My favourite rapper is actually Eminem, but he gets little hate here.
 8 years ago '05        #67
TRU 504 BoY 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,029 | Props total: 258 258
lol@you calling me a hater. You have no idea. You love that little word don't you? You are a lonely soul. 10 years from now you're gonna look back at this s**t and you're gonna say to yourself "what the f**k was i doing and saying". Log off Galaxy. Its 8pm west coast time. Get some sleep kid. You got a long day tomorrow. Lots of posting to do tomorrow. I won't be surrpised if you develope some arthritis in your fingers.
 8 years ago '04        #68
d2921 2853 heat pts2853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 Galaxy said:
You don't like Wayne, i like Wayne, you spam Wayne hate in every single Wayne thread with 5 other of your hater companions, ill reply to 10% of it. That's as simple as i can make it for you.

As in my sig My Favourite rappers: Mos Def, Wayne, Em, Jay, BIG, Big L, Pac, Raekwon, Wu Tang. My favourite rapper is actually Eminem, but he gets little hate here.
its less hate for wayne , and more wtf at you a.ss for having to defend your boyfriend i have never seen you in another thread defending another artist your top 5 okay but your d*ckriding makes it unbearable and i spam the threads cause id rather so many other artists get shine on this board that the f*gget lil wayne
 01-12-2010, 08:56 PM         #69
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
its less hate for wayne , and more wtf at you a.ss for having to defend your boyfriend i have never seen you in another thread defending another artist your top 5 okay but your d*ckriding makes it unbearable and i spam the threads cause id rather so many other artists get shine on this board that the f*gget lil wayne
No, theres very little love for Wayne, everyone is already on the underdog bandwagon and 'id rather so many other artists get shine on this board that the f*gget lil wayne' <--- This is the reason for most of the hate, someone doesn't like Wayne, not only that they see hes the most popular, why isnt there favourite rapper as popular? Hes better isnt he? And somewhere along the lines they come up with the idea to spam Wayne hate, and figure its better than promoting the rapper they like on here. Thats why when people like you point me out to be the bad guy, im thinking, 'these other guys are crazy!'.
 8 years ago '04        #70
d2921 2853 heat pts2853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 Galaxy said:
No, theres very little love for Wayne, everyone is already on the underdog bandwagon and 'id rather so many other artists get shine on this board that the f*gget lil wayne' <--- This is the reason for most of the hate, someone doesn't like Wayne, not only that they see hes the most popular, why isnt there favourite rapper as popular? Hes better isnt he? And somewhere along the lines they come up with the idea to spam Wayne hate, and figure its better than promoting the rapper they like on here. Thats why when people like you point me out to be the bad guy, im thinking, 'these other guys are crazy!'.
being the most popular is being the best far from it you think lil wayne could outrap blu ?
naw you being crazy son , there is little love for him because he is more interested in doing anything else but expanded his rhyming and album skills instead he would rather push product out the door , he isnt in hip hop for music he in it too make money , since carter 2 and decdication 2 when the last time wayne really impressed anyone .
you can check on this site and people i know havent been and alot over the net so what your beef son , its a opnion site if you dont like it step off dont enter the thread and protect your hero ignore it , but nooo u always have to defend and thats why we do it too fcuk with you dont you get it dumbass
 01-12-2010, 09:05 PM         #71
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
being the most popular is being the best far from it you think lil wayne could outrap blu ?
naw you being crazy son , there is little love for him because he is more interested in doing anything else but expanded his rhyming and album skills instead he would rather push product out the door , he isnt in hip hop for music he in it too make money , since carter 2 and decdication 2 when the last time wayne really impressed anyone .
you can check on this site and people i know havent been and alot over the net so what your beef son , its a opnion site if you dont like it step off dont enter the thread and protect your hero ignore it , but nooo u always have to defend and thats why we do it too fcuk with you dont you get it dumbass
Again, its your opinion that Wayne is bad, he makes great music in my opinion, Carter 3 was dope in my opinion, you don't share these opinions, what i dont get is how people such as yourself could possibly want to waste time hating on a rapper simply because hes popular in every single one of his threads, when all that does is make you miserable, its not going to effect Wayne in anyway, noone on Boxden even buys CDs, its much easier to understand me being a fan and defending against the hate posts you make, your the loser :) you just dont realise it /no hate.
 01-12-2010, 09:06 PM         #72
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're not a fan of Wayne because fans don't reply to every Wayne hate post.
 01-12-2010, 09:07 PM         #73
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of the time i dont reply, unless its from a person hating in every single Wayne thread over and over again (obsessed) your becoming one of these people KD.
 01-12-2010, 09:08 PM         #74
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
90% of your posts are in Wayne threads. f**got
 8 years ago '04        #75
d2921 2853 heat pts2853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 Galaxy said:
Again, its your opinion that Wayne is bad, he makes great music in my opinion, Carter 3 was dope in my opinion, you don't share these opinions, what i dont get is how people such as yourself could possibly want to waste time hating on a rapper simply because hes popular in every single one of his threads, when all that does is make you miserable, its not going to effect Wayne in anyway, noone on Boxden even buys CDs, its much easier to understand me being a fan and defending against the hate posts you make, your the loser :) you just dont realise it /no hate.
haha loser i am not i dont post 71 times a day when the last time you been outside chump lol like i thought get a life chump
 8 years ago '07        #76
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140


I'm high as f**k, smoking that Hawaiian Punch kush.. WOW.

This s**t is hilarious though.. this dude made a "Depreation Thread"

Wildin' .. I haven't looked at any posts yet, BUT.. I bet this dude Galaxy be all over it.
 01-12-2010, 09:09 PM         #77
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d2921 said:
haha loser i am not i dont post 71 times a day when the last time you been outside chump lol like i thought get a life chump
Your not one of the ones obsessed with hating on Wayne no, posting in every thread etc, but there are some, and 95% of the time im stuck in work, i work 10 hour shifts, and post mostly while im there.
 01-12-2010, 09:11 PM         #78
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
*Fixed
This guy posts in every single Wayne thread, never anything intelligent of course.
 01-12-2010, 09:12 PM         #79
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant sleep again Shady?
 8 years ago '04        #80
d2921 2853 heat pts2853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 Galaxy said:
Your not one of the ones obsessed with hating on Wayne no, posting in every thread etc, but there are some, and 95% of the time im stuck in work, i work 10 hour shifts, and post mostly while im there.
maybe u should look closer at what i post at most times cause i be in big pooh , gemstones , consequence threads , started a yelawolf thread , even real hip hop releases of 2010 u looking foward too i be around im just sick of bx being full of a.sscheek threads bout wayne sorry i know you gunna catch feelings
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
159 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
49 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
109 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
144 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
69 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
145 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy