Lil Wayne Depreciation Thread

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
a true fan loves the art of hip hop. not just money homie.

Snowman, don't even waste your time with galaxy. that pus*y a.ss f**got, for every argument you make, all he'll do is A) call you a hater, cause when you don't like someone's music you are auotmatically hating. it's not an opinion nomore. And B) he'll just throw in the same 6 videos cause thats all wayne has.
galaxy just needs to leave the site. he floods the board with the same bulls**t, its sickening.
 01-12-2010, 09:06 PM         #42
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No TRU, i simply reply to some of the haters such as yourself obsessed with Wayne, YOUR the one spamming the s**tty hate, YOUR the one making yourself feel miserable, YOUR the one spamming your opinon of 'Wayne is garbage' in every single thread, or certainly Snowman is.
 8 years ago '05        #43
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
 Galaxy said:
These hater threads are almost as boring/sad as the Illuminati threads, maybe more so, but both are saying some negative s**t and making themselves miserable
Then take your b**ch a.ss off the site and take your a.ss to weezy-mania.com. cause this s**t is never gonna stop you whiney muthaf**ka. you sound like a straight up chick homie. you're the sole reason why dudes on here dislike this homo. cause of the same s**t you say.
 01-12-2010, 09:07 PM         #44
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS IS NOT A f**kING HATE THREAD. PEOPLE WERE ASKED STATE WHEN THEY STOPPED LISTENING TO WAYNE. HOW IS THAT HATE???? f**k OUTTA HERE
 01-12-2010, 09:09 PM         #45
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
Then take your b**ch a.ss off the site and take your a.ss to weezy-mania.com. cause this s**t is never gonna stop you whiney muthaf**ka. you sound like a straight up chick homie. you're the sole reason why dudes on here dislike this homo. cause of the same s**t you say.
 KDshortkid said:
THIS IS NOT A f**kING HATE THREAD. PEOPLE WERE ASKED STATE WHEN THEY STOPPED LISTENING TO WAYNE. HOW IS THAT HATE???? f**k OUTTA HERE
The same few haters have spammed 4 - 5 Wayne hate threads in the last 2 hours or so, and yes they are hate threads - the guy who made this has been hating all evening, also im a fan of MANY other rappers, i have over 300 hip hop albums, only a few are from Wayne, just he gets hated more than any other rapper i like here. And no, im not the reason, im simply REPLYING, it was just the same before i started posting, i browsed long before i signed up.
 8 years ago '05        #46
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
 Galaxy said:
No TRU, i simply reply to some of the haters such as yourself obsessed with Wayne, YOUR the one spamming the s**tty hate, YOUR the one making yourself feel miserable, YOUR the one spamming your opinon of 'Wayne is garbage' in every single thread, or certainly Snowman is.
spamming? you're the one with damn near 3000 posts. and all this s**t started with you coming on this site flooding the boards with wayne threads and posts and flooding non-wayne threads with the same bulls**t everytime someone says something about weezy weee. everyone is a hater to you. And we're obsessed?? How are we the obsessed ones when you're the one flooding the site with this s**t. you make it your duty to shove this s**t down our throats if we don't like wayne. if someone makes a simple post about waynes music, ooooh s**t here comes galaxy and his videos. you'll throw a huge fit. you seriously do sound like a chick. worse than my lady. get ya attitude on check kid.
 01-12-2010, 09:17 PM         #47
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
spamming? you're the one with damn near 3000 posts. and all this s**t started with you coming on this site flooding the boards with wayne threads and posts and flooding non-wayne threads with the same bulls**t everytime someone says something about weezy weee. everyone is a hater to you. And we're obsessed?? How are we the obsessed ones when you're the one flooding the site with this s**t. you make it your duty to shove this s**t down our throats if we don't like wayne. if someone makes a simple post about waynes music, ooooh s**t here comes galaxy and his videos. you'll throw a huge fit. you seriously do sound like a chick. worse than my lady. get ya attitude on check kid.
Yes SPAMMING, the same few haters here spamming garbage hate in every single Wayne thread, and im not talking about one post, they are literally obsessed, your just one of them so you don't see it, im not trying to force anything down anyones throat, im simply giving my opinion that i don't think Wayne is garbage 10% of the time they spam Wayne is garbage around, can you please use your brain if you have one?
 01-12-2010, 09:20 PM         #48
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obsessed? LOL. What are you then??? You posted in this thread SECONDS after it was made. gtfoh
 8 years ago '04        #49
d2921 2850 heat pts2850 OP
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
 Galaxy said:
Yes SPAMMING, the same few haters here spamming garbage hate in every single Wayne thread, and im not talking about one post, they are literally obsessed, your just one of them so you don't see it, im not trying to force anything down anyones throat, im simply giving my opinion that i don't think Wayne is garbage 10% of the time they spam Wayne is garbage around, can you please use your brain if you have one?
Oh lawdy you're delusional homie crack your windows and look outside at the real world
 01-12-2010, 09:22 PM         #50
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a fan, i have an excuse, whats some of the haters here excuse for posting in every single Wayne thread without fail? At least i enjoy posting about Waynes music. And lol @ me being delusional when you cant see by hating your just making yourself feel miserable all the time :)
 01-12-2010, 09:24 PM         #51
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conflict626 said:
some of yall were not fans from the start the mans all about money he still getting money by any means. A tru fan would understand get money

n*gga stfu talmbout a tru fan would understand git money

so if jay elec turn round 2morrow and start makin records
bout laffy taffy & other sordid sweets to git radio play
and end up sellin platinum i'm posed to still like his music cuz he got bread?
u bedazzled by n*ggas money like an average btch
 8 years ago '05        #52
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Im a fan, i have an excuse, whats some of the haters here excuse for posting in every single Wayne thread without fail? At least i enjoy posting about Waynes music. And lol @ me being delusional when you cant see by hating your just making yourself feel miserable all the time :)
I'm not gonna call you a d*ckrider cause i'm gonna be serious. You are not what i call a fan. You are an obsessed crazed fan. If you don't like what you read, then skip the thread and keep it moving and instead of forcing us to like it. You said you don't force it but yet you post lyrics, 6 videos in a thread, and you call everyone a hater if we don't like his music. so what does that say about you. you swear like i'm miserable losing sleep due to waynes music. i could careless. it's you that makes the same posts with the same s**t in every thread. it gets annoying. f**kin relax with it already!
 01-12-2010, 09:31 PM         #53
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:

[pic - click to view]

You've actually raised your average to 71 posts a day. What's your excuse, cause I know you're not still at work...
 8 years ago '04        #54
space
space
Lol i cant beleive something think galaxy has a job he posts like 71 times a day haha
 8 years ago '04        #55
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 Galaxy said:
b**ch this thread is about when you stopped being a Lil Wayne fan and there are some real answers in here. Whats your excuse for being in the thread in the first place? Only to defend and try to force the s**t down peoples throats.
 8 years ago '05        #56
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
i know he doesn't work. i'd have fired this guy if i saw this guy using the computer for personal use at work and for being a wayne fan on top of that. find something to do at work!
 01-12-2010, 09:35 PM         #57
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
I'm not gonna call you a d*ckrider cause i'm gonna be serious. You are not what i call a fan. You are an obsessed crazed fan. If you don't like what you read, then skip the thread and keep it moving and instead of forcing us to like it. You said you don't force it but yet you post lyrics, 6 videos in a thread, and you call everyone a hater if we don't like his music. so what does that say about you. you swear like i'm miserable losing sleep due to waynes music. i could careless. it's you that makes the same posts with the same s**t in every thread. it gets annoying. f**kin relax with it already!
My 'beef' if you want to call it that, is with the Wayne haters who blend in with the rest of you, but are spamming hate in EVERY single Wayne thread, and spamming Wayne hate threads all day, they are the ones spamming the forum up with garbage hate, im just responding to some of it, so i suggest you ask them to relax and not me, since im completely relaxed, and don't mind debating one of my favourite rappers.
 8 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 Galaxy said:
My 'beef' if you want to call it that, is with the Wayne haters who blend in with the rest of you, but are spamming hate in EVERY single Wayne thread, and spamming Wayne hate threads all day, they are the ones spamming the forum up with garbage hate, im just responding to some of it, so i suggest you ask them to relax and not me, since im completely relaxed, and don't mind debating one of my favourite rappers.
stop making a million threads a day and make one lil wayne thread to cover everything and this problem that you have could be handled you and your boytoys of wayne fans keep making threads we gunna spam them so make a lil wayne thread and keep your opinions and s**t in there
 01-12-2010, 09:40 PM         #59
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Incase you didnt notice, Wayne is the most popular rapper in the game atm, so there will ALWAYS be threads about him, Boxden loves the underdog, theyve always hated the most popular if its not Eminem, but its got to the point now were the same few people are spamming the forum up, im just responding to some of it it ^^^ And Wayne has the less fans than Joe Budden here, far less.
 01-12-2010, 09:42 PM         #60
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci Mane>>>>>>Lil Wayne

Gucci gonna s**t on the rap game once he gets out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now