Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '09        #81
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1146 1146
 infam0uskills said:
just make sure you are actually doing REAL accounting work, not that grunt/intern work. Cause big companies really do look at your resume/experience.
Posted via Mobile Device
Word, I just got another call from this law firm that specializes with helping with loan mods and foreclosures in Richmond, Arlington, and Bethesda MD areas. I guess my 1 year of mortgage experience has finally turned around

Now I don't know If I should take the Accounting a.ssociate position at that Insurance company, or this position with this law firm. I know for sure Im sticking the middle finger up at my current company, cuz ive been temping for a full f**king year (cheap bastards).

Still got my evening Accounting classes starting Monday...

:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #82
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
 mtva24 said:
Word, I just got another call from this law firm that specializes with helping with loan mods and foreclosures in Richmond, Arlington, and Bethesda MD areas. I guess my 1 year of mortgage experience has finally turned around

Now I don't know If I should take the Accounting a.ssociate position at that Insurance company, or this position with this law firm. I know for sure Im sticking the middle finger up at my current company, cuz ive been temping for a full f**king year (cheap bastards).

Still got my evening Accounting classes starting Monday...

:dancingcool:
If youre serious about accounting then i would take the accounting position. It just looks better on your behalf when they see you were working and schooling at the same time doing both with accounting being involved you know. Cause i know accounting majors that work at like Target like wtf are you doing nah mean.

You can even look into working internationally, Im hearing they are taking accountants freshly out of college with bachelors.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-15-2010, 05:40 PM         #83
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anything in health care will be a great industry to work in if you want job security and $$$$

My girl is a R/N and she cakes.....
 8 years ago '09        #84
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1146 1146
 BennyBlanco said:
Anything in health care will be a great industry to work in if you want job security and $$$$

My girl is a R/N and she cakes.....
Yeah my fiance is a RN and she makes a good 25/hr base and gets paid even more for night shifts working 36/hrs a week
 01-15-2010, 06:40 PM         #85
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
man i think college is the way to go.

my brother b4 his degree was working for cocacola (forgot his position) making 39k while doing his colle thing.

NOW present time, he has his degree in Business and Marketing from rutgers and a few months after graduation he is now a Senior Financial Analyst for 1800 tequila making 89k easy and works from home!!. He just turned 27. Hes going back to school to become a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) to make 6 figure money.

Im in college fulltime (major: Accounting, minor: Business)and I work for a nonprofit organizationdoing accounting work. I make about 42k without my degree, thats fine i guess if you want to be alright. Im not stopping until im more than comfortable with my career.

Huge difference between a job and a Career.

aint no shortcuts in life to me except the lottery, cause those salaries seem good til taxes come into play.
Posted via Mobile Device

Best post I've seen so far. All of you saying college is a waste of time are just fooling yourselves. College gives you the education and credentials you need for a career instead of a job.

As for me. I'm finishing up my Health Services Administration B.S. this summer and then attending Chiropractic school in the fall. 100k + here I come :)

Last edited by eNcrypTioN; 01-15-2010 at 06:41 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #86
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
I'm not saying college is useless for everybody, I just think its not the best use of my time. College may be great for some of you guys, but it pretty much useless for me. And i'm not ignorant, or an idiot neither.
 01-15-2010, 08:35 PM         #87
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtva24 said:
Yeah my fiance is a RN and she makes a good 25/hr base and gets paid even more for night shifts working 36/hrs a week
yeah I know, my girl works 3 x 12hr shifts a week. plus her pension and all kinds of other benefits. Cakes lol....

I'm so jealous that I have sit at a desk all friggen week lol =(
 8 years ago '06        #88
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
This is cool but college is great if you want a long term successful career.

I'm in college now working on my a.ssociates in Criminal Justice. I think I'm going to switch schools and switch majors though cause I've been arrested for felonies before and there are very limited number of jobs and it's damn near impossible to get the the remaining few with felony arrests. Even without convictions. When i signed up I was a.ssured that I would still have plenty of career opportunities in the CJ field but i later found out that was a load of bulls**t.

I'm going to do some research because I might still open up a Bond office while I work at getting my degree in Forensic Psychology if I can for sure know that I'll be able to put my degree to good use.

Also, while making great money is awesome for a lot of people it's more about doing what you love than getting paid a huge salary. So for the whole college and career situation is different for everyone.

Last edited by G2MC; 01-16-2010 at 03:11 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #89
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,612 | Props total: 3523 3523
my girl is a radiation therapist and she has a 4 yr degree...but i think its because she works at UofM hospital
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago