Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,051 | Props total: 4893 4893
Well I'm going to college for Business Administration: Finance I took time to decide on my major and I start school @ a Top 100 B-School in the fall.School is what u make of it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #62
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,969 | Props total: 7382 7382
 VerballyAbusive said:
Accounting

Thanks man. My true aspirations are to become a successful entrepreneur. The degree is a starting point and a fall back plan.
:agreement6::agreement6: I knew u had to be an accounting major spitting that knowledge. Im an accounting Major and I know that im not to far from reaching my goals. THE ONLY way college is a waste is if you DONT know what you want to do for all the 4 years AND if you dont have a scholarship or financial aid. Those 2 things can really set you back. If u have a full ride and a good scholarship its like free living.
 8 years ago '04        #63
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 N Nyce said:
they forgot UPS drivers. $33/hr once u get full rate after a year or 2. with 2 raises a year forever. i know drivers makin $45+/hr bringin home $1500+ a week. some are even high school drop outs. oh and full benefits that will blow your mind, up to 6 weeks vacation a year after 25 or 30 years. yeah its physical labor but it will keep you in shape instead of gettin fat at a boring desk job for your whole life.
Yeah, those drivers have been working for ups a whole lot longer than 4 years to get that position because of the union.

VerballyAbusive said:
Accounting

Thanks man. My true aspirations are to become a successful entrepreneur. The degree is a starting point and a fall back plan.
I'm in accounting as well.

Last edited by hockeythug; 01-14-2010 at 03:49 PM..
 01-14-2010, 03:55 PM         #64
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Yeah, those drivers have been working for ups a whole lot longer than 4 years to get that position because of the union.
i have been there 3 1/2 years as part time package handler. i just signed up for driving this month because you have to be 21 and i turned 21 last year. i will probably get a call for driving in the next year to start driving. so yeah it can only take 4 years. i know guys who have gone in less than 3. once u start driving its $18/hr or so until 2 more years or so it goes up to full rate of $33/hr
 8 years ago '09        #65
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1146 1146
 infam0uskills said:
the great state of NJ. jersey city, nj if you wanna get exact city. Also Jersey city financial district has been booming since 9/11 and more companies keep coming so opportunities are mos def where im at.
Posted via Mobile Device
Man that's whats up...I may have to move out your way for real...Ain't s**t poppin down here in central VA...My resume is loaded but companies are mad stingy

I'm working on my Post-baccalaureate certificate in Accounting. I just got an e-mail from this lady from this new insurance company for an Accounting a.ssociate position. They only paying around 30k-35k, but all I care about is getting some Accounting experience.

Got my bachelors in Econ with minors in business administration and entrepreneurship 2 years ago. I'm tired of the company I work for now because they are mad cheap. Like Barack said, It's time for a change.

Last edited by mtva24; 01-14-2010 at 05:45 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #66
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 assanlb said:
Dental Hygiene isn't on there. I live in Boston and my wife gets paid $42/hour which equals to $89,000/year and that's with weekends and holidays off with an a.ssociates in dental hygiene.
damn
does she brush her teeth with baking soda?
 8 years ago '04        #67
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Dj KraZ said:
Yes sir, i'm getting my Cisco Certification soon...

I f**king hate cisco! I'm not even concern about getting a certification for that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #68
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 kraYz13 said:
damn
does she brush her teeth with baking soda?
Yeah, with it in the toothpaste. I hate that s**t though. Gross as hell.
 01-14-2010, 08:05 PM         #69
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you are lucky enought to get a decent gig you can make 30+ as a game designer, i know a few people who are in the business and make half that
 01-14-2010, 08:07 PM         #70
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N Nyce said:
they forgot UPS drivers. $33/hr once u get full rate after a year or 2. with 2 raises a year forever. i know drivers makin $45+/hr bringin home $1500+ a week. some are even high school drop outs. oh and full benefits that will blow your mind, up to 6 weeks vacation a year after 25 or 30 years. yeah its physical labor but it will keep you in shape instead of gettin fat at a boring desk job for your whole life.
you sure about that? my friend has been driving for ups for over 5 years and doesn't make near 33/hr, last i checked he was making around 18-19
 01-14-2010, 08:14 PM         #71
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
you sure about that? my friend has been driving for ups for over 5 years and doesn't make near 33/hr, last i checked he was making around 18-19
yup im sure. one guy i used to work with became a driver just over 2 years ago. he went up to full rate over the summer and is at $33/hr.
 8 years ago '06        #72
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
Ups Drivers make 28 dollars a hour and thats top pay for this contract. I'm in between school and driving ups right now free benefits is a plus. When I worked peak season at ups they had people who made 100k plus still working part time at ups at night just for insurance for their families
 8 years ago '04        #73
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Sammyboi22 said:
I went to college and cant even get a job at walmart or lowes. Get this s**t. Lowes wants 3 years sales experience to sell power tools and lawnmowers What kind of dumb s**t is that? haha
Thats a bunch of bulls**t! lol
 01-14-2010, 11:53 PM         #74
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have yet to see or hear of a company with benefits as good as UPS. any dental, doctor visit no matter what they do, is $10 co-pay. i had a $3500 medical bill from the hospital and had to pay $50. tell me any of those companies on that list that can beat that.
 8 years ago '04        #75
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
 mtva24 said:
Man that's whats up...I may have to move out your way for real...Ain't s**t poppin down here in central VA...My resume is loaded but companies are mad stingy

I'm working on my Post-baccalaureate certificate in Accounting. I just got an e-mail from this lady from this new insurance company for an Accounting a.ssociate position. They only paying around 30k-35k, but all I care about is getting some Accounting experience.

Got my bachelors in Econ with minors in business administration and entrepreneurship 2 years ago. I'm tired of the company I work for now because they are mad cheap. Like Barack said, It's time for a change.

just make sure you are actually doing REAL accounting work, not that grunt/intern work. Cause big companies really do look at your resume/experience.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #76
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2780 2780
 stillers09 said:
college = pointless
actually your wrong, because half of the job they listed that you needed an a.ssociate degree and a certificate.

And even that its even harder to get those jobs without a 4 year degree. And also the key part you need to look at is job experience.
 8 years ago '06        #77
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 Blockburner28 said:
Ups Drivers make 28 dollars a hour and thats top pay for this contract. I'm in between school and driving ups right now free benefits is a plus. When I worked peak season at ups they had people who made 100k plus still working part time at ups at night just for insurance for their families
Damn, I need to get on over THERE!!
 8 years ago '08        #78
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 AyeDre said:
Me = Network engineer/computer technician
Me = 3 certifications/no school
Me = almost 21 and has like 3 credits in college...
Me = 60k in the bank

I'm glad I didn't go to college after high school. I would owe 60k + instead of having it lol

i was thinking of computer technician:hmm: before but i dont know y i never started i guess i got interested in the medical field..good job tho..props for u.
 8 years ago '04        #79
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 infam0uskills said:
word me too, major is accounting and minor in business cause im trying to be my own boss later down the road nah mean. Just got a retired irs agent who happened to be my accounting prof to write me a letter of recommendation for irs intern program.

network network network people!
Posted via Mobile Device
Good s**t man. Good Luck.
 8 years ago '09        #80
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Neeraj__23 said:
Im a Electrician..........f**k College and University........I wanna put dat in my facebook and let it be known but people would get all sad and s**t..........Me and dat man are da same age and he has 60k-----> Dayum....I party too muchhh
im finishing up a short electician training program at this local trade school then looking to find an apprenticeship or just a helper job to get my foot in the door.

trades are becoming the way to go again.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy