Dr. Dre’s ‘Detox’ Not Coming Out Before 2011

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2010, 05:52 PM         #81
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
hahahah no its not dont worry about me fam, your in no position to give anyone advice

70 posts per day....you need to open your mothers nightstand drawer, pull out the yellow pages and dial yourself a shrink

once again where do you live
I think someone needs to be worried about you, seriously...you take this way too far, im just a fan who replys to people like you saying he's garbage cause it doesn't sound garbage to me people are different, yet you get so angry My mom is English, my Dad is American, so i was born in New York but quite often am in England, are you coming to k!ll me?
 01-11-2010, 05:52 PM         #82
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is too funny now

even my lil sis is laughing the amount of times I've mentioned this album getting pushed back
 8 years ago '09        #83
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,695 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Galaxy said:
First off, calm down, as i said most of the time i mention Wayne its related or im replying to a hater who already brought him up, i was reading this forum long before i signed up, there was just as many threads, as i said, i like Waynes music, i think hes dope, you don't - thats fine, but getting infuriated because theres some Wayne fans on this forum - hiphop4ever is annoying yes, but getting infuriated? Just accept some people genuinely think Wayne is dope and get over it, but I think you may need to seek help, this has become more than a hip hop discussion board for you.
Some people think he is s**t aswell,get over that.

Someone said give the Detox beats to Game and Dre and i said give them to Game yes but Wayne no.After i said that once again you had to come to his rescue,why i dont know because Dre beats would be obviously better suited to people like Game,Cube and Xzibit.

Westcoast beats for westcoast rappers,s**t beats for southern rappers.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-11-2010 at 05:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #84
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
If Detox drops then it does but the way Dre's been going about it,if this album isn't pure fire I'm done with him. Its not like he writing his own s**t now so he don't have to worry about lyrics as much. I'm sure he's sharing production on a few tracks so what's really the hold up. Steroids? Dr.Pepper? Get real
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-11-2010, 05:59 PM         #85
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Some people think he is s**t aswell,get over that.
I appreciate that, the problem is its the same few people like you and Snowman coming into all the Wayne threads (and alot of other threads also) spamming hate and then calling me a stan,d*ckrider etc while wondering why i'm replying to you in those same threads, and making me out to be the bad guy or in the wrong, when im the fan, your the one spreading the hate.
 8 years ago '07        #86
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Galaxy said:
I think someone needs to be worried about you, seriously...you take this way too far, im just a fan who replys to people like you saying he's garbage cause it doesn't sound garbage to me people are different, yet you get so angry My mom is English, my Dad is American, so i was born in New York but quite often am in England, are you coming to k!ll me?

Once again dont worry about me i got a job i go to college, im alright:dancingcool:

i was wondering where you live cause you don't know how to spell "favorite" you use the Canadian spelling, im not angry i just think your a f*g who has no life and loves the thought of wayne in bed with him...your just a stan a loser....someone who finds the time in a day to posts 70 times on a rap forum....60 of those post regarding wayne...you seem like a suicide case but hey were not stopping you drink that kool aid fam, tie that belt too your ceiling fan...
 8 years ago '07        #87
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Galaxy said:
I appreciate that, the problem is its the same few people like you and Snowman coming into all the Wayne threads (and alot of other threads also) spamming hate and then calling me a stan,d*ckrider etc while wondering why i'm replying to you in those same threads, and making me out to be the bad guy or in the wrong, when im the fan, your the one spreading the hate.
we dont come into all the wayne threads you CHANGE every thread into a wayne thread...

and you are a d*ckrider ask anyone on this site
 01-11-2010, 06:04 PM         #88
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
Once again dont worry about me i got a job i go to college, im alright:dancingcool:
i was wondering where you live cause you don't know how to spell "favorite" you use the Canadian spelling, im not angry i just think your a f*g who has no life and loves the thought of wayne in bed with him...your just a stan a loser....someone who finds the time in a day to posts 70 times on a rap forum....60 of those post regarding wayne...you seem like a suicide case but hey were not stopping you drink that kool aid fam, tie that belt too your ceiling fan...
Well, 95% of the time im posting im at work, as i am now, getting paid, and i couldn't post most of today...cause work was heavy, but you can read the post above yours, it relates to you also

Mr. Snowman said:
we dont come into all the wayne threads you CHANGE every thread into a wayne thread...

and you are a d*ckrider ask anyone on this site
Again, your making the mistake of thinking i put alot of weight in peoples opinions here, im a fan of Wayne, i like his music, thats the way its going to be, you will never change my mind on that, cause i enjoy listening to him, just as i could never change your mind on Eminem, but lets say i hated Eminem, i wouldn't go spamming hate in every Eminem thread like you, that's the difference between you and me, to me thats stupid - and that really is a huge waste of time, it would also make me feel negative as hell - like, how can i waste my time hating on someone i don't even like so much? I'm suprised you dont feel the same way.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-11-2010 at 06:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #89
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 77 77
70 post a day is quite a lot.
 8 years ago '04        #90
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
maybe the interview was taken at the end of 09 so possibly end of 2010
 01-11-2010, 06:39 PM         #91
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly. The album will f**king suck. If it ever comes out. Chances are, it won't
 8 years ago '09        #92
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,695 | Props total: 6192 6192
^^You turned this thread on its head because i said Wayne should not get Detox beats(why should he?),you are the main spammer on the board its time you realized it.
 01-11-2010, 06:41 PM         #93
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
^^You turned this thread on its head because i said Wayne should not get Detox beats(why should he?),you are the main spammer on the board its time you realized it.
There was 3 haters spamming in this thread, i was just replying, and someone else replied to your comment also.
 8 years ago '04        #94
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,667 | Props total: 2195 2195
Remy Shand, D'Angelo, & Lauryn Hill will drop before Detox..yall n*ggas got gassed for damn near 10yrs, and what makes it worst is that he always brings it up
 01-11-2010, 06:52 PM         #95
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*ck Dr. Dre, Detox, and Aftermath.

He should either release the album, or cancel it. He's never going to put it out & he doesn't know anythin' about running a label.
 01-11-2010, 06:57 PM         #96
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
Remy Shand, D'Angelo, & Lauryn Hill will drop before Detox..yall n*ggas got gassed for damn near 10yrs, and what makes it worst is that he always brings it up
Papoose will come out before Detox
 8 years ago '04        #97
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,667 | Props total: 2195 2195
 KDshortkid said:
Papoose will come out before Detox

Saigon's greatest story will be told before Detox release
 8 years ago '09        #98
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
n*ggas need to give it a rest, that s**t ain't dropping AT ALL
 8 years ago '09        #99
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 jewelz1132 said:

Saigon's greatest story will be told before Detox release
j hood tales from the hood will be out before detox
 01-11-2010, 07:18 PM         #100
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
sasassa wasn't just in Wayne threads and i don't do that anymore, Eminem is my favourite rapper, Wayne is one of them also but just less so, like i said 90% of the time im replying to someone like you. And if i praise him in a thread, its cause its relevant.
sadassa is in all wayne threads and then some... lol @ wayne being relevant
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy