50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2010, 04:59 PM         #61
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrockSteady said:
like i said your feeding the fire its 50/50

but your 70-80 posts a day give you the L

i jus call it like i see it
I'm not feeding any fire, im a fan, i like his music, you guys want to go spamming Wayne is garbage all over the forum, if i see it ill reply saying hes not, its as simple as that. Thats 100 hater/me replying to that, without the hater, theres no me.
 01-11-2010, 05:10 PM         #62
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i think yall are reaching...

d*ckryders can never say anything negative about a rapper/person

haters can never say anything good about a person..

GALAXY is not a d*ckryder.. hes a fan

you dont see him in threads like "WAYNE IS THE GREATEST RAPPER TO EVER LIVE"
he praises him in everythread. have u ever witnessed sadassa? he doesn't have to call him the goat. btw i think that he thinks wayne is the goat but says eminem is just so people dont call him a d*ckrider.
 8 years ago '04        #63
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
i'll see a latino president before i see detox.
 01-11-2010, 05:15 PM         #64
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
he praises him in everythread. have u ever witnessed sadassa? he doesn't have to call him the goat. btw i think that he thinks wayne is the goat but says eminem is just so people dont call him a d*ckrider.
sasassa wasn't just in Wayne threads and i don't do that anymore, Eminem is my favourite rapper, Wayne is one of them also but just less so, like i said 90% of the time im replying to someone like you. And if i praise him in a thread, its cause its relevant.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-11-2010 at 05:17 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #65
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Galaxy said:
First off, i don't need to defend anyone, if i wanted to post about just Wayne all the time id go to whatever his fan website is, if someone said Eminem is garbage, Shady would reply- as would i, i do the same with Wayne just theres alot more Wayne threads, but the people who hate on Wayne here seem to be literally obsessed with him. So don't act like its me whos the one talking about Wayne all the time, 90% of the time im not the one who brings him up, im the one responding to a hater bringing him up.
nope 85 percent of the time you bring him up in a thread completely unrelated to him....and if someone said eminem was garbage that's obvious bulls**t, because he isnt...but your loveboy wayne tends to be garbage these days carter 2 was the last thing he made before he started to be whack sauce(i.e Rebirth, The Cater 3)...and there probably wouldn't be all the wayne hate here if f**gots like you, hiphopforever (aka Shadyforever) and maroon tiger didn't exist...... but you do so people on this site tend to get fed up with your undeniable d*ck-riding and stanism and bulls**t posts......hence "the hate"

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 01-11-2010 at 05:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #66
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2031 2031
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Wayne would ruin dope beats like these so he better not get his hands on any(i dont give a f**k who co-signed him).
k!ll yourself
 01-11-2010, 05:21 PM         #67
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
nope usually your the one who 85 percent of the time brings him up in a thread completely unrelated to him....and if someone said eminem was garbage that's obvious bulls**t, because he isnt...but your loveboy wayne tends to be garbage these days carter 2 was the last thing he made before he started to be whack sauce(i.e Rebirth, The Cater 3)...and there probably wouldn't be all the wayne hate here if f**gots like you, hiphopforever (aka Shadyforever) and maroon tiger didn't exist...... but you do so people on this site tend to get fed up with your undeniable d*ck-riding and stanism and bulls**t posts......hence "the hate"
Eminem not being garbage is your opinion, if someone said that about Wayne, i'd feel the same way you do as someone saying it about Eminem, so ill defend Wayne just as you would Eminem, do you see? Carter 3 was a great album too me, again it not being is your opinion. When people say Relapse is garbage i will also disagree were some would agree. What your saying is, if everyone here hated Wayne, then there would just be hate, but because theres Wayne fans, thats wrong, like its not acceptable to be a fan of Wayne, because your not, and your going to waste alot of your time hating on Wayne because of this, to make up for the fact theres some fans, do you realise how stupid that is?

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-11-2010 at 05:25 PM..
 01-11-2010, 05:24 PM         #68
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre is garbage....the only people who care about detox is yall internet cats..when it drops it will flop.

wack white boy eminem cant even go double plat. no moe.
 8 years ago '04        #69
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
nobody in the game can go double plat anymore
 8 years ago '09        #70
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
^^^^I can see why people dont like Relapse because the accent could obviously be a big issue considering its on a lot of the songs and people might not like the shock rap throughout it,but im not gonna try and convert peoples opinions.

Wayne is garbage because his voice is just terrible,his flow is all over the place,he is to poppy,his lyrics are random and whack and his content does not interest people.

You say Rebirth is dope so basically he could take a big s**t and you would say its good, deep down you know that album is abysmal so stop with the nonsensical defense of it.
 8 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 D. Norman said:
k!ll yourself
If i didnt k!ll myself after hearing Rebirth i never will.By the way if you ever say anything to me like that again i will slit your throat.
 01-11-2010, 05:30 PM         #72
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
nobody in the game can go double plat anymore

u muz never heard of lil wayne...the g.o.a.t. he going 3 million once again when he drops.

eminem got to many white people that worship him 2 not go double plat.
 01-11-2010, 05:30 PM         #73
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
^^^^I can see why people dont like Relapse because the accent could obviously be a big issue considering its on a lot of the songs and people might not like the shock rap throughout it,but im not gonna try and convert peoples opinions.

Wayne is garbage because his voice is just terrible,his flow is all over the place,he is to poppy,his lyrics are random and whack and his content does not interest people.

You say Rebirth is dope so basically he could take a big s**t and you would say its good, deep down you know that album is abysmal so stop with the nonsensical defense of it.
Again, that's your opinion, read my post again cause you obviously missed the point

Galaxy said:
Eminem not being garbage is your opinion, if someone said that about Wayne, i'd feel the same way you do as someone saying it about Eminem, so ill defend Wayne just as you would Eminem, do you see? Carter 3 was a great album too me, again it not being is your opinion. When people say Relapse is garbage i will also disagree were some would agree. What your saying is, if everyone here hated Wayne, then there would just be hate, but because theres Wayne fans, thats wrong, like its not acceptable to be a fan of Wayne, because your not, and your going to waste alot of your time hating on Wayne because of this, to make up for the fact theres some fans, do you realise how stupid that is?
 8 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 bay224 said:
u muz never heard of lil wayne...the g.o.a.t.
 D. Norman said:
k!ll yourself
Its more appropriate here.
 8 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Eminem not being garbage is your opinion, if someone said that about Wayne, i'd feel the same way you do someone saying it about Eminem, so ill defend Wayne just as you would Eminem, do you see? Carter 3 was a great album too me, again it not being is your opinion. When people say Relapse is garbage i will also disagree were some would agree. What your saying is, if everyone here hated Wayne, then there would just be hate, but because theres Wayne fans, thats wrong, like its not acceptable to be a fan of Wayne, because your not, and your going to waste alot of your time hating on Wayne because of this, to make up for the fact theres some fans, do you realise how stupid that is?
you missed my point which is

1. 85 percent of the time you bring wayne up in unrelated wayne threads

2. Because of posters like you, hiphopforever and maroon tiger, people tend to get infuriated by the amount of bulls**t and stupidity you spit about wayne. There really wasn't any wayne hate threads till your b**ch a.ss came along....do you realize this...your a huge part of the wayne hate here...your dumb a.ss delusional thoughts, and retarded posts have forced many people to realize HOW f**kING STUPID LIL WAYNE FANS ARE........There really isn't wayne hate threads either its just people entering wayne discussion threads (like the Rebirth) or dumb threads posted by you and stating their opinion...

3. Eminem is a legend wayne is not....and its not just my opinion its a general one... Wayne will never be considered one of the GOATS like Jay, Nas, Eminem, Pac, Biggie, 3 stacks etc are..

BTW its favorite.....are you from Canada????
 8 years ago '06        #76
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Maroon_Tiger said:
not really, that was on WALE's album, track #2
I thought that was TI track... "s**t popped off"
 8 years ago '09        #77
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Me
Posts Per Day: 10.55

You
Posts Per Day: 69.67

Dont you dare call me sad,call me a Wayne hater all you want cause i openly admit i despise him.
Holy s**t. 70 posts a day. I hope you are at work bored or something, otherwise you need to go the f**k outside, even if it is 20 degrees.
 01-11-2010, 05:44 PM         #78
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
you missed my point which is

1. 85 percent of the time you bring wayne up in unrelated wayne threads

2. Because of posters like you, hiphopforever and maroon tiger, people tend to get infuriated by the amount of bulls**t and stupidity you spit about wayne. There really wasn't any wayne hate threads till your b**ch a.ss came along....do you realize this...your a huge part of the wayne hate here...your dumb a.ss delusional thoughts, and retarded posts have forced many people to realize HOW f**kING STUPID LIL WAYNE FANS ARE........There really isn't wayne hate threads either its just people entering wayne discussion threads (like the Rebirth) or dumb threads posted by you and stating their opinion...

3. Eminem is a legend wayne is not....and its not just my opinion its a general one... Wayne will never be considered one of the GOATS like Jay, Nas, Eminem, Pac, Biggie, 3 stacks etc are..

BTW its favorite.....are you from Canada????
First off, calm down, as i said most of the time i mention Wayne its related or im replying to a hater who already brought him up, i was reading this forum long before i signed up, there was just as many threads, as i said, i like Waynes music, i think hes dope, you don't - thats fine, but getting infuriated because theres some Wayne fans on this forum - hiphop4ever is annoying yes, but getting infuriated? Just accept some people genuinely think Wayne is dope and get over it, but I think you may need to seek help, this has become more than a hip hop discussion board for you.
 8 years ago '07        #79
space
space
 Galaxy said:
First off, calm down, as i said most of the time i mention Wayne its related or im replying to a hater who already brought him up, i was reading this forum long before i signed up, there was just as many threads, as i said, i like Waynes music, i think hes dope, you don't - thats fine, but getting infuriated because theres some Wayne fans on this forum - hiphop4ever is annoying yes, but getting infuriated? Just accept some people genuinely think Wayne is dope and get over it, but I think you may need to seek help, this has become more than a hip hop discussion board for you.
hahahah no its not dont worry about me fam, your in no position to give anyone advice

70 posts per day....you need to open your mothers nightstand drawer, pull out the yellow pages and dial yourself a shrink

once again where do you live
 8 years ago '09        #80
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Yea 70 a day is a bit extreme. I like this place, but DAMN!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago