Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2010, 04:24 PM         #41
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
I'm a fan of Wayne, i like his music, he's a dope rapper, what is your excuse besides hating someone you've never met?
can u think before u speak. when u are about to say hate, replace it with d*ckride and the statement is for you
 8 years ago '09        #42
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
Poeple have to personally know people they hate? i always wondered why Hitler was so hated considering people never got to know him.

Back to the topic i am resigned to the fact Detox is never coming out.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-11-2010 at 04:26 PM..
 01-11-2010, 04:26 PM         #43
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Poeple have to personally know people they hate? i always wondered why Hitler was so hated considering people never got to know him.
The fact you hate someone you've never met enough to dedicate a high % of posts on them, and post in EVERY single Wayne thread without fail - when they are a rapper, is actually quite worrying, think about it.
 8 years ago '09        #44
space
space
You dont have to spend you entire days defending your 2ND FAVORITE RAPPER,why do you not defend your alleged favorite rapper like that cause that would make a bit more sense.
 01-11-2010, 04:28 PM         #45
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
The fact you love someone you've never met enough to dedicate a high % of posts on them, and post in EVERY single Wayne thread without fail - when they are a rapper, is actually quite worrying, think about it.
fixed*
remember sadassa?
 01-11-2010, 04:28 PM         #46
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
can u think before u speak. when u are about to say hate, replace it with d*ckride and the statement is for you
Can you think before you speak, i like talking about Waynes music etc, im a fan, hating just makes you negative, so i win by default, which is something you obviously haven't realised.

ShadyVsEminem said:
You dont have to spend you entire days defending your 2ND FAVORITE RAPPER,why do you not defend your alleged favorite rapper like that cause that would make a bit more sense.
Eminem gets little hate here, and i do defend him if it needs.
 8 years ago '07        #47
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
man galaxy needs to leave bx...hes been spamming this section for four weeks....70 posts per day...has there ever been anyone even close...i think its safe to say hes the biggest loser this sites ever seen...

Dre needs to get the f**k over himself and release this s**t....I mean god damn...

im sure its a beast of an album too....I just hope he doesn't sell out on this s**t and it has a similar sound to dre 2001....god if there's any sign of whack a.ss new age bull s**t i will lose all faith in rap
 01-11-2010, 04:30 PM         #48
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Can you think before you speak, i like talking about Waynes music etc, im a fan, hating just makes you negative, so i win by default, which is something you obviously haven't realised.
No reason to talk about something so bad. ur a d*ckrider, so i win by default, which is something you obviously haven't realized.
 01-11-2010, 04:31 PM         #49
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mr Snowman is another one posting in every Wayne thread^^^, you guys are funny, haven't you realised i like talking about Waynes music yet? You guys make yourself miserable by hating, when if you didn't hate, i wouldn't post half as much.
 8 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Mr Snowman is another one posting in every Wayne thread^^^, you guys are funny, haven't you realised i like talking about Waynes music yet? You guys make yourself miserable by hating, when if you didn't hate, i wouldn't post half as much.
you honestly are a moron, and no i dont post in every thread get your facts straight

and thats great you like talking about wayne but this is a dre thread

.......sooooooooo GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE AND GO CREATE A NEW ONE ABOUT WAYNES POISE ON THE STAGE OR SOMETHING YOU LOSER....

70 posts per day biggest fail of all time

do you realizes no one cosigns you or backs your absurd a.ss posts NO ONE....does that alert you at all to the fact your delusional and a borderline f**got....

Galaxy =

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #51
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 Galaxy said:

if you didnt d*ck ride so hard they wouldnt say anything. your feeding the fire by going so hard to defend him.

with all your posts PER day trying to defend him how many opinions have you changed?

so why defend him so hard?

his 12baby mommas arent.
 8 years ago '05        #52
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
some one gonna a.ssassinate DRE watch...

"WHERE IS THE DETOX NIGGUH?!....POW POW"

then they gonna have to release on some "unreleased" music type s**t...
 8 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:

i think hes f**king with us

watch he'll release this s**t after relapse 2 when the shady aftermath buzz is strong
 8 years ago '05        #54
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 DrockSteady said:
if you didnt d*ck ride so hard they wouldnt say anything. your feeding the fire by going so hard to defend him.

with all your posts PER day trying to defend him how many opinions have you changed?

his 12baby mommas arent.
its a lose-lose situation when u bring up lil wayne... stans lose, and haters lose..cuz well they sad haters, (if u ever been hated on for no reason u know what im talkin about)...

there should be forum rules that say "DO NOT TALK ABOUT LIL WAYNE"..
 01-11-2010, 04:48 PM         #55
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

on top of that, its going to take 15 years for the unreleased material to come out due to publishing rights and what not
 8 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
same way most of us over 23 think about both eminem and wayne.........just saying
l
Im over 23(unfortunately) and iv been a fan of Eminems since TMMLP,its the fact that he has so many different syles that makes me like him way more than anyone else.

As for Wayne he only entered my radar as an alleged credible rapper after the Carter 3 when everyone was saying he was this when he was nothing more than a mainstream donkey(thats why i dislike him).

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-11-2010 at 04:49 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
its a lose-lose situation when u bring up lil wayne... stans lose, and haters lose..cuz well they sad haters, (if u ever been hated on for no reason u know what im talkin about)...

there should be forum rules that say "DO NOT TALK ABOUT LIL WAYNE"..
i feel you i used to like Wayne but i didnt like him after carter 2 cuz after that is when he started fallin off.

but i hate dude now all his s**t ruined it for me. dude is a waste of talent now
 8 years ago '08        #58
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Why would Dre think anyone wants to hear anything out of him besides a Detox release date.
 01-11-2010, 04:53 PM         #59
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrockSteady said:

his 12baby mommas arent.
 Mr. Snowman said:
big post
First off, i don't need to defend anyone, if i wanted to post about just Wayne all the time id go to whatever his fan website is, if someone said Eminem is garbage, Shady would reply- as would i, i do the same with Wayne just theres alot more Wayne threads, but the people who hate on Wayne here seem to be literally obsessed with him. So don't act like its me whos the one talking about Wayne all the time, 90% of the time im not the one who brings him up, im the one responding to a hater bringing him up.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-11-2010 at 04:57 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #60
space
space
 Galaxy said:
First off, i don't need to defend anyone, if i wanted to post about just Wayne all the time id go to whatever his fan website is, if someone said Eminem is garbage, Shady would reply- as would i, i do the same with Wayne just theres alot more Wayne threads, but the people who hate on Wayne seem to be literally obsessed with him. So don't act like its me the one talking about Wayne all the time, 90% of the time im not the one who brings him up, im the one responding to a hater bringing him up.
like i said your feeding the fire its 50/50

but your 70-80 posts a day give you the L

i jus call it like i see it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago