Former Bad Boy Artist Mark Curry Talks About Diddy Selling His Soul To The Illuminati

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-12-2010, 03:05 PM         #41
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
You really think extra-terrestial life from another planet gives a phuck about diddy or money for that matter? silly phucking humans

So gotdam glad Im an atheist
There is a difference between extraterrestrial life from another planet and an EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL being...
 01-12-2010, 03:07 PM         #42
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbudz420 said:

i personally think this Illuminati Freemason s**t is laughably grasping at straws but id be the first to admit my wrongness should any actual factual proof be presented to me..can u say the same thing?
The proof is there, it's been there. Go read some books and learn about it if you really want to... you ain't going to just find a 1-hour CNN documentary on the illuminati to explain it all to you lol... you gotta connect the dots... it's a big puzzle...
 01-12-2010, 03:10 PM         #43
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbudz420 said:
when stupid people cant succeed they invent boogie men to blame s**t on....
lmao, that is the DUMBEST cop-out that you guys have for this topic. I have been interested in this subject for over a decade now, and I happen to be very successful, as is my family so it wouldn't even matter if I was successful on my own or not I would be completely taken care of. There is no reason for me to "invent boogie men" because I can't succeed, because I have already succeeded dumbass... I don't even have to work a 9 to 5 job, that's how I have so much free time to educate myself about these things that most people have no clue about...
 01-12-2010, 03:11 PM         #44
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The illuminati ain't even that worried about their secret getting out because most of you idiots do all of the work for them with your ridiculous excuses and rationalizations about why they don't exist... lol so pathetic...
 01-12-2010, 03:25 PM         #45
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
lmao, that is the DUMBEST cop-out that you guys have for this topic. I have been interested in this subject for over a decade now, and I happen to be very successful, as is my family so it wouldn't even matter if I was successful on my own or not I would be completely taken care of. There is no reason for me to "invent boogie men" because I can't succeed, because I have already succeeded dumbass... I don't even have to work a 9 to 5 job, that's how I have so much free time to educate myself about these things that most people have no clue about...
so in essence your the same over privileged child of inheritance that you claim are gifted control over society lmao go get a job

if you have to "connect the dots" by reaching for any misinterpreted tiny thing to make this house of cards theory work its a waste of time

furthermore you didnt address why yourself and like minded individuals are all religious ..its not a coincidence
 01-12-2010, 03:26 PM         #46
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
The illuminati ain't even that worried about their secret getting out because most of you idiots do all of the work for them with your ridiculous excuses and rationalizations about why they don't exist... lol so pathetic...
you arent familiar with what rationalization is are you?

im just taking things at face value
 01-12-2010, 03:27 PM         #47
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
There is a difference between extraterrestrial life from another planet and an EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL being...
and which invisible friend told you all about this?:)
 01-12-2010, 03:42 PM         #48
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbudz420 said:
so in essence your the same over privileged child of inheritance that you claim are gifted control over society lmao go get a job

if you have to "connect the dots" by reaching for any misinterpreted tiny thing to make this house of cards theory work its a waste of time

furthermore you didnt address why yourself and like minded individuals are all religious ..its not a coincidence
Go get a job? Why tf would I do that? The point of a job is to make money, correct? Well I make money without a job so why would I want one? lol

I am "religious?" That's news to me, all you d*ckheads do is a.ssume things...
 01-12-2010, 03:43 PM         #49
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbudz420 said:
and which invisible friend told you all about this?:)
Real people talk about these things, not invisible people...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy