Former Bad Boy Artist Mark Curry Talks About Diddy Selling His Soul To The Illuminati

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2010, 07:22 PM         #21
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Mark is trying to sell books. Lupe Hunter probably doesn't give a s**t about Mark Curry or maisntream so how can he be manipulated?

It's lik Skeleton Key when Caroline dumbass put that brick dust on the ground in a circle because she was manipulated into believing it was real but it only ended up consuming her life.

I bet you'd do the same thing if someone said mankind will be consumed by demons an if you put on a set of angel wings and put glitter on your doorstep you'll be safe..
if u listened to the interview they addressed this exact sort of ignorant sentiment...
 01-11-2010, 07:24 PM         #22
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a devil ghost in this picture, part of the Illuminati and also the Devils Bible, see if you can spot both

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2010, 07:25 PM         #23
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I predict this thread will turn into an "I'm smarter than everyone" thread.

Don't hate.
 8 years ago '08        #24
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Illuminati isn't my number 1 concern, but honestly how can some of you "intelligent" motherf**kers, start talking about the cookie monster and tooth fairy any time anything serious is brought up? Are you that scared of the truth, or an alternate opinion, that dumb, ignorant, or unable to grasp what is being told to you, or are are you working for the Illuminati lolololol. Lots of really dumb, ignorant motherf**kers on Boxden, Illuminati or not... Maybe I'm one of em'.
 01-11-2010, 07:31 PM         #25
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
There's a devil ghost in this picture, part of the Illuminati and also the Devils Bible, see if you can spot both

[pic - click to view]

You already posted that lame a.ss picture in another thread but no one said s**t about it so you had to try again huh lol...
 8 years ago '05        #26
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
This n*gga pissin me off when he be on his strange s**t. Interviewer asks him "Did you name your book Dancing With The Devil in reference to Puff being the devil and him dancing?" How you gonna answer back with "Well I cant answer that, the devil could be a dog" :banghead:
 01-11-2010, 07:36 PM         #27
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I predict this thread will turn into an "I'm smarter than everyone" thread.

Don't hate.
Yea that can be explained by something called EGO. Americans have it the worst, but it isn't exactly their faults, it's part of the bulls**t that's being pushed on to them...
 01-11-2010, 07:37 PM         #28
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
This n*gga pissin me off when he be on his strange s**t. Interviewer asks him "Did you name your book Dancing With The Devil in reference to Puff being the devil and him dancing?" How you gonna answer back with "Well I cant answer that, the devil could be a dog" :banghead:
Just because he might have insider information about Sean Combs doesn't mean he's a genius...
 8 years ago '05        #29
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
You can tell many people just don't know business...the interviewer was shocked to hear that the only reason Rocafella was signing acts left and right back in the day was so that they can receive operational influxes of money from the parent labels. I'm sorry but you don't have to take an Intro to Business class to figure that out...
 01-11-2010, 08:46 PM         #30
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew someone who sold their soul for some Hardee's coupons, no seriously...real s**t
 8 years ago '07        #31
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Jimbo said:
Here's what some b**ch said on another message board awhile ago:

but i dont know if i believe her
 8 years ago '06        #32
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Diddy became a Mogul after Tupac and Biggie died. He probably had to sacrifice Biggies life to become what he is today. That's some wicked a.ss s**t. The same thing with Suge and Tupac.
 8 years ago '04        #33
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
well this interview will go over 90 percent of bocden since 90 percent of the memebers are either suburban white kids, gucci mane listeners or nas or jay z d*ck riders
 8 years ago '07        #34
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
is the link not workin for any1 else
 8 years ago '07        #35
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
 Jimbo said:
Here's what some b**ch said on another message board awhile ago:
 01-12-2010, 12:19 PM         #36
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
Illuminati isn't my number 1 concern, but honestly how can some of you "intelligent" motherf**kers, start talking about the cookie monster and tooth fairy any time anything serious is brought up? Are you that scared of the truth, or an alternate opinion, that dumb, ignorant, or unable to grasp what is being told to you, or are are you working for the Illuminati lolololol. Lots of really dumb, ignorant motherf**kers on Boxden, Illuminati or not... Maybe I'm one of em'.
no i consider your view point...and after a good chuckle i go back to reality..even if 1% of what you conspiracy wacko's say is true there isnt a f**king thing you can do about it...when stupid people cant succeed they invent boogie men to blame s**t on....ppl used to think the sun got carried across the sky in a canoe every day.

the thing i find most amusing is that the most zealous of the conspiracy people are religious which already proves you'll believe just about anything....an before this derails into a religion convo let me just state yes evolution is a theory an it takes a leap of faith but no where near the leap of idiocy it takes to believe noah an his ark...

at the end of the day there is a reason why people dont take you serious when you speak about this..an its mostly because you speak of it in absolute terms like there is no room for you to be wrong or for the truth to lie somewhere in the middle.anyone who deals in absolutes is generally wrong because they are blinded from facts by their necessity to prove their point.

i personally think this Illuminati Freemason s**t is laughably grasping at straws but id be the first to admit my wrongness should any actual factual proof be presented to me..can u say the same thing?
 8 years ago '07        #37
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
And then Loon finds Allah. What's with cats leaving Puff and hitting the Church/Mosque next?
 8 years ago '05        #38
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
did yall ever stop and think that maybe Guerilla Black was kidnapped by the illuminati?
 8 years ago '06        #39
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Ignorance is bliss. People don't want to have their belief systems challenged because they're scared that we could be right and their worst fears confirmed. That's why they try to deflect with arguments like "even if it were true, we can't do anything about it anyways". 1 voice can make a difference. A million can change the world. breakingtruth.com
 01-12-2010, 01:40 PM         #40
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Ignorance is bliss. People don't want to have their belief systems challenged because they're scared that we could be right and their worst fears confirmed. That's why they try to deflect with arguments like "even if it were true, we can't do anything about it anyways". 1 voice can make a difference. A million can change the world. breakingtruth.com
the same could be said for you....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy