Former Bad Boy Artist Mark Curry Talks About Diddy Selling His Soul To The Illuminati

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2010, 01:38 PM         #1
7407 pageviews
51 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Former Bad Boy Artist Mark Curry Talks About Diddy Selling His Soul To The Illuminati

[pic - click to view]

Dancing With The Devil With Mark Curry 1/6/2010 - IsisWisdom on Blog Talk Radio

long interview but worth the listen..

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

51 comments for "Former Bad Boy Artist Mark Curry Talks About Diddy Selling His Soul To The Illuminati"

8 years ago '09        #2
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
this n*gga is starting to get annoying, is it me or kind of sounds like Damon Wayans
 8 years ago '05        #3
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
wow, crazy
 8 years ago '09        #4
space
space
take that take that

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2010, 02:29 PM         #5
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Hunter said:
this n*gga is starting to get annoying, is it me or kind of sounds like Damon Wayans
this is precisely the reason why the elite can so easily manipulate ppl..you n*ggas pay attention to the wrong things and miss the important message entirely..smh..who gives a f**k what he sounds like seriously...he's droppin' valuable knowledge on your ignorant a.ss..
 8 years ago '09        #6
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
this is precisely the reason why the elite can so easily manipulate ppl..you n*ggas pay attention to the wrong things and miss the important message entirely..smh..who gives a f**k what he sounds like seriously...he's droppin' valuable knowledge on your ignorant a.ss..
I read the book its just that, he is living off of exposing diddy when everybody knew this
 01-11-2010, 02:56 PM         #7
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diddy and jayz are in the legion of doom with the cookie monster...BE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-11-2010, 02:58 PM         #8
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
already...
 8 years ago '07        #9
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
lol............................................... ..........man this s**t gonna be good. or a total disaster
 01-11-2010, 04:28 PM         #10
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this illuminati s**t hit boxden 2...smh
 8 years ago '06        #11
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
:aloofandbored10:
 01-11-2010, 04:36 PM         #12
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 proof1984 said:
damn this illuminati s**t hit boxden 2...smh
the truth can never be suppressed all things done under the darkness eventually come to light...
 01-11-2010, 05:13 PM         #13
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbudz420 said:
diddy and jayz are in the legion of doom with the cookie monster...BE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no such thing as a legion of doom and the cookie monster, but there is such thing as a group of humans who believe they should be able to run a dictatorial world government, so let's not let them achieve that...
 8 years ago '09        #14
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Michael, do you know how to rip this into mp3? I want someone to hear this on a cd.
 01-11-2010, 07:07 PM         #15
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's what some b**ch said on another message board awhile ago:

As many of you know Iíve been in the business for about 15yrs in various positions. It was during the summer of 1994 a friend and I were in LA for the Soul Train Music Awards. I was working the event, one of my girlfriends was friends with Wolf (Now dead) he was one of Sean Combs bestfriends and I like to call him his male groupie on the payroll.

Anyway we chilled with Diddy, Wolf, Warren G, and a few others the following day after the awards and vowed to hangout when we got back east. That evening us girls caught our flight and arrived home safely, 2 dayís later my girl getís a call from Wolf wanting to hang so we all agree to meet at Puffyís apartment which at the time was on 23rd street.

We get there and we commence to partying and hagning out, Smoking, drinking and doing the things you do when you hang-out. About 3-4 hours into the hang-out session Wolf calls myself, my girlfriend heís trying to holla at, and our other girlfriend to come downstairs.
So we leave everyone else and follow him I a.ssume he asked just us based on the conversations weíd all been having back in Cali and earlier that evening. We get downstairs and the room is completely blackend out.

There were couches and a small table in the room, Wolf asked us if we believed in GOD? We all said yes. Nobody was really taking s**t seriously hell we was F#$^cked-up, anyway he asked us individually what we wanted out of life and if by some chance we could have would we do anything for it? Like young chicks we all basically in unison was hell yea! He said good and told us to sit down on the floor, so we did. Puffy wasnít saying anything during our initial questioning, then he joined us on the floor. We sat in complete silence for about 10 minutes just looking back at one another, and then Wolf, Puffy and Suga Dice statred chanting this crazy stuff. At this time the room started to become colder and colder by the minute to the point I was becoming uncofortable cause I likes it hot all the time.

Still our dumb a.ssís didnít move or say anything that is until they started talking in voices that didnít sound like what they were previously talking in. At this point it was so cold in the room you could see your breath and I was completely not up for what was going down or about to go down, hell I didnít know what was happening all I know is I knew it was time to go I didnít want to play anymore. I motioned to get up and Wolf shot me a look that seemed to go right through me, I was scared then. I tried to move but couldnít so I just started praying, praying real hard (something I hadnít done ever). I didnít do it out loud but the more i prayed the angrier they got it seemed until Puffy looked at me and told me to get out. Not anyone else, just me. I was so scared I didnít even look back at my other two friends I just went up back upstairs. I grabbed my coat and left, Honestly everyone left upstairs seemed to be looking at me real crazy, I got home and tried to forget what happened.

The next night I had what I thought was a nightmare but it was as real to me as Iím sitting her typing, I was laying in bed and about to dose off to sleep when I smelled something, mind you I was in my aprtment alone and hadnít cooked anything all day. It was a rancid smell almost like a foul manís odor, then my apartment became Ice cold like the night before, and as I tried to wake myself up I felt hands holding me down. Again I prayed to GOD to help me, that what ever was happening to me please save me, it felt like I prayed and struggled all night.

When I finally woke up the next morning my body felt like it had been through a battle I was sore and my upper arms were bruised. I later told my Nana (very, very religious) what happened and she said that somebody or something was after my soul. I went on for a couple more years tetering on the edge before I became born again and realized what was trying to be done to me. Sad thing is, I was so eager and xious to be down and get put on I almost sold my soul to the devil to get ahead.
 8 years ago '07        #16
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
^^ holy shat
 01-11-2010, 07:18 PM         #17
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mark is trying to sell books. Lupe Hunter probably doesn't give a s**t about Mark Curry or maisntream so how can he be manipulated?

It's lik Skeleton Key when Caroline dumbass put that brick dust on the ground in a circle because she was manipulated into believing it was real but it only ended up consuming her life.

I bet you'd do the same thing if someone said mankind will be consumed by demons an if you put on a set of angel wings and put glitter on your doorstep you'll be safe..
 01-11-2010, 07:20 PM         #18
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's say there really are these spiritual entities that reside in some other dimensions or whatever and they can possess humans on Earth....... Let's say you are one of these beings... who ya gonna possess? Diddy? Or Tyrone the crack dealer on the block? David Rockefeller? Or the white trash guy who greets people at Wal-Mart?
 01-11-2010, 07:20 PM         #19
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Here's what some b**ch said on another message board awhile ago:
that's f**ked up...
 01-11-2010, 07:21 PM         #20
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Mark is trying to sell books. Lupe Hunter probably doesn't give a s**t about Mark Curry or maisntream so how can he be manipulated?

It's lik Skeleton Key when Caroline dumbass put that brick dust on the ground in a circle because she was manipulated into believing it was real but it only ended up consuming her life.

I bet you'd do the same thing if someone said mankind will be consumed by demons an if you put on a set of angel wings and put glitter on your doorstep you'll be safe..
People always use that cop-out explanation for people trying to tell the truth about s**t. There have been so many people spreading the truth about things who barely ever made a dime from it... and even if someone did make a dime from spreading their information, so what? People gotta eat, whether you like it or not people need money to survive in this society...

I bet you're the same type of person who would say it's alright for governments to put video cameras in people's homes because "as long as you ain't doing anything wrong you shouldn't have anything to hide." lol, right? is that your kind of logic?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago