Maybe Black QB's just suck

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-30-2010, 07:39 PM         #141
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
andy reid called him a hall of famer last year...yeah they really s**tted on him , if you are not an eagles fan stop acting like you really know what goes on around here
Yea, its the eagle fans that s**tted on him season after season.
 8 years ago '05        #142
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 RonMexicoQB said:
Yea, its the eagle fans that s**tted on him season after season.
now this i cant really argue with but hey thats what every player you gonna have your detractors and you gonna have your die hard fans. im in the middle i dont hate 5 but i call him out on a lot of s**t, but i dont think anything that i have said or any 5 detractor has said is unjustified, but with that being said your post is valid
 8 years ago '05        #143
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I didn't need to explain myself those were just examples the reason your a**hole is getting tight right now is because you know damn well what's true. They debate this s**t on TV, on the radio, the fact that McNabb has to come out every offseason and say how he wants to be an Eagle affirms how s**tty Philly has been.

OH I'M A EAGLES FAN
once again showing you DONT KNOW s**t about my team because you have no idea who those people are. they are fanatical fans that are known as "the dirty 30" and no one here considers them to have any type of football intelligence all they do is yell and act like f**king idiots, but seeing as though you know absolutely NOTHING about the Philadelphia eagles im pretty sure you didnt know that stop digging yourself a hole homie all you do is read these articles that also know nothing about the eagles and act like you are knowledgeable about my team when in all actuality you know nothing, and your posts continues to prove it

Last edited by StateProperty88; 03-30-2010 at 08:59 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #144
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
^denial. So you're telling me that the Philadelphia Eagles and their fanbase haven't been known to throw McNabb under the bus, and exclusively?! Why the f**k am I even talking to you, your perception is biased as hell. "my team my team my team" <--- muthaf**ka what position you play?
congradulations you have officially changed your statement. if you could read (which im starting to doubt...damn shame) i said in this very thread that there are plenty of fans that dont think highly of 5 but i dont think anyone has thrown him under the bus, but that is the perception that you people get that are outside of the philly area.

take a look at 5's numbers during those "big games" that we lost (because its clear to see that you didnt actually see the games), now is it completely his fault that he lost...hell no, but fact of the matter is that your qb cant play the way he played in those games period. you can throw 3 picks in 2 of the nfc championships and in the superbowl and expect to win them

and your original statement had nothing to do with the fanbase you was taking a shot at management and they are the people that have stood by 5 through and through even when the fans were down on him which is something that you clearly didnt know since you think they "s**tted" on them i believe was the idiotic statement that you made right? stick to what ever team you root for homie, i hope you at least know something about them
 8 years ago '04        #145
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
black QBs might suck but they sure don't suck at getting paid ......

8 years ago '05        #146
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
the fact you typed all this reaffirms both of my statements. Just because I didn't include the fanbase originally doesn't mean you(them) was excluded. You a.ssuming a lot of s**t but that's fine. If you were as knowledgeable as you think you'd know that an opinion is not a fact so why are we even discussing this s**t. Philly Eagles and a lot of their fans have been high on McNabb when your hot, and completely turned on him when he isn't , no in-between.
this couldnt be further from the truth homie you either love em or hate em i really dont know where you getting your info homie. this city is literally split in half of 5 lovers and 5 haters and it NEVER wavers, you have a guy like me that never going to really like him here but you have a guy like face who loves him (pause) and think its a mistake that we are trading him and its like that around here homie, i dont know who told you different but it definitely wasnt someone from philly
 03-30-2010, 09:43 PM         #147
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
Then why are there no White Halfbacks?
Toby Gerhart says f**k you.
 8 years ago '10        #148
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
:disdain2:
 8 years ago '06        #149
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Got Cheeve? said:
Toby Gerhart says f**k you.
Who?

edit:
just look him up....
He looks like a Big QB. No way is he gonna cut it as an NFL HB
You crazy.

Last edited by kevkhalee; 03-30-2010 at 10:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #150
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
StateProp care to weigh in on this trade?
i like it and dont at the same time. of course the part im struggling with is that they traded him in the division but if thats a team he wanted to go to i dont mind that our front office took his wishes into account. and i hope he does have success there because as i said before he is the best qb this franchise has seen, but with that being said i do believe we had to move on

i like the fact that we have 5 of the top 88 picks in a draft and for a team that is rebuilding like us that is something that you want to do, stock pile those picks to give you a chance to really get the guys you want in the draft

now as for kolb its his time theres no other way to put it. for all the reports the team loves him and i think he can be a way better leader for this team then 5 was. he is going to have his growing pains, but so will this team they are extremely young. im just looking forward to seeing progression from him throughout the season
 04-04-2010, 10:00 PM         #151
Sangria1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thread starter is "Uncle Ruckus" just ignore him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago