Maybe Black QB's just suck

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 kevkhalee said:
He was very inconsistent, injury prone, and unaccurate...
He reminds me of McNabb so much!
He was a great scrambler as a young guy, but as he got injuries, he changed.
He was still one of the toughest players in the NFL. He played with a broken sternum, bone spur in his ankle, and a dislocated Shoulder.
 8 years ago '06        #82
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Andre3stacks said:
Give Jason Campbell Aaron Rodgers WRs and Vince Youngs Oline and I guarantee hed be a beast.
^^this
 8 years ago '04        #83
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
for the most part, the black qbs have been pretty bad....but really, anybody over the age of like 22 has to know bout warren moon, he could easily be top 5 all time, he was like a black marino, no lie...to me its honestly a shame he didnt play his whole career in the nfl, he might've been the goat. to do what he did, in that era was amazing. u kids these days r spoiled by 4,000 yard passers

i understand the #s and ratio is f**ked up, but i dont think its a bad a.ssesment that the avg white qb is probably better than the avg white qb

but there all types of ways i can make an argument for both sides in my opinion only

whites have the better qb, linemen, tes, slot wrs, kickers

funny now that i just listed them, i didnt even notice it til now, maybe the white player is more into offense, while the black player is about defense?? the reason i listed whites as tes & slots is because in my opinion the white players arent afraid of hits over the middle while the black players dont wanna sacrifice themselves so much......i know that probably pissed some people off but thats what i think by basing it on the avg player white or black. the black players that aint afraid of contact are usually lbs, rbs, or dline.

now, its pretty obvious to me, some of yall dont even know enough about the sport to even know some of the players in its history

to the one dude completely clueless, doug williams is black, he won a super bowl
whoever is not familiar with warren moon, really needs to read up
mcnair was also damn good. in my honest opinion he was a BIT over-rated, but he was still great in his time
marino would not suck with the team jamarcus russel has, that is a slept on candidate for dumbest comment in this thread
 8 years ago '05        #84
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
thats a like thekeg show.. Doug williams.. Learn ur facts mf**ker
 8 years ago '07        #85
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Gattsau said:
i guess u have no idea how good moon was......uve clearly never seen him play.

mcnair was the s**t in ten.

mcnabb is still a great qb.

vy has shown taht he can play.

randall cunningham was also a great qb in his prime

I actually agree with this guy?

WTF?
 01-11-2010, 11:25 PM         #86
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Winning a superbowl doesnt make you a great qb...just ask trent dilfer

and moon was a hell of a qb, statistically, he has more yds than marino if u include his non nfl yardage
 8 years ago '04        #87
cutthroatcummit 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
 rellish said:
Maybe white running backs just suck, or maybe white receivers just suck

this can be said for a lot of s**t

race really aint matter, but since that black qb s**t was said, i had to say somethin

Or MAYBE JUST WHITE FOOTBALL PLAYERS SUCK PERIOD,
BLACKS WILL TAKEOVER AT QB JUST HOW THEY TOOK OVER AT MIDDLE LB AND SAFETY,
THEN THERE WILL BE NO POSITIONS FOR THE WHITES ANYMORE EXCEPT MAYBE FULLBACK AND MINORITY'S KINDA ALREADY GOT THAT
 01-12-2010, 04:57 AM         #88
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Give Jason Campbell Aaron Rodgers WRs and Vince Youngs Oline and I guarantee hed be a beast.
dog you dont even LIKE the packers, gtfo...don't bring aaron up or anybody else from our organization...use another team ppl d*ck ride on here.
 01-12-2010, 04:59 AM         #89
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just for the record, the thread premise is f**ken stupid.

HotepSuns said:
the same mcnair that split his mvp with peyton manning (should have had it all himself)?
Disagree... If anyone should have had it all to himself, it should have been Manning.

HotepSuns said:
warren moon one of the best qb's of all time...who was just as good in his prime as anyone you mentioned..
Warren Moon in his Prime was not as good as Dan Marino in his Prime.

Marino in 1984 = 5,084 Yards - 48 TD's - 64.2 cmp% - Dolphins Record 14-2

^^^^Probably the greatest season a QB ever had.
 01-12-2010, 05:11 AM         #90
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Just for the record, the thread premise is f**ken stupid.

Disagree... If anyone should have had it all to himself, it should have been Manning.

Warren Moon in his Prime was not as good as Dan Marino in his Prime.

Marino in 1984 = 5,084 Yards - 48 TD's - 64.2 cmp% - Dolphins Record 14-2

^^^^Probably the greatest season a QB ever had.

just shut his s**t dooooooown. lol
 01-12-2010, 06:41 AM         #91
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
Warren Moon and Steve McNair say fukk you
and Randall.
 01-12-2010, 07:34 AM         #92
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop getting emotional you flaming f**gots. All the black people need stay on topic and stop getting so hurt and devastated. As of now Black QB's IMO suck balls as a whole.

Vince Young has looked decent lately, but he is still a READ OPTION QB, if he couldnt run he would be s**t. Thats what makes him dangerous. He still might not be a great QB.

The rest of the QBS with the exception of Mcnabb have been s**t, Vick has always been questioned even in his first 5 years.

Its funny to see how many people get hurt and then have to respond by trying to defend their race by trying to talk down on the other.

Sadly its mostly black people who do this. But in general its a pathetic way to have a discussion.
 8 years ago '06        #93
swag-mchustle 372 heat pts372
space
space
$1,958 | Props total: 5755 5755
if you want your thread to be taken seriously, maybe you should have posed a more intelligent question...

maybe if you asked why black qbs struggle in the nfl, a mature discussion could have taken place...but since you just throw it out "black qbs suck" how do expect people to react???

You keep saying that ppl aren't staying on topic, but you never stated a topic...you gave your opinion with no facts or stats to back it up

seems to me that you know nothing about sports and you just wanted to rile some ppl up
 8 years ago '04        #94
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 U.B.HiRM said:
cas, i told u about that final thought of the day stuff :dancingcool:
"so, until next time, take care of urself & each other"
 8 years ago '09        #95
the_problem401 3 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 5 5
 swag-mchustle said:
if you want your thread to be taken seriously, maybe you should have posed a more intelligent question...

maybe if you asked why black qbs struggle in the nfl, a mature discussion could have taken place...but since you just throw it out "black qbs suck" how do expect people to react???

You keep saying that ppl aren't staying on topic, but you never stated a topic...you gave your opinion with no facts or stats to back it up

seems to me that you know nothing about sports and you just wanted to rile some ppl up
 8 years ago '04        #96
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 431 431
 luker1920 said:
stop getting emotional you flaming f**gots. All the black people need stay on topic and stop getting so hurt and devastated. As of now Black QB's IMO suck balls as a whole.

Vince Young has looked decent lately, but he is still a READ OPTION QB, if he couldnt run he would be s**t. Thats what makes him dangerous. He still might not be a great QB.
So basically since he's not YOUR prototypical QB he want be a great QB even though he has a 18-11 record been to a pro bowl,(could have been 2 if he played all year) a ROY. I find it funny that you would think that he would become be a failure at quarterback when so far he has had much more success.

luker1920 said:
The rest of the QBS with the exception of Mcnabb have been s**t, Vick has always been questioned even in his first 5 years.
Wonder's how a "questioned" qb could get a ten year, $130 million contract?

luker1920 said:
Its funny to see how many people get hurt and then have to respond by trying to defend their race by trying to talk down on the other.
Sadly its mostly black people who do this. But in general its a pathetic way to have a discussion.
Sadly you made this into a race thread,(BLACK QB SUCK is your title) but you didn't research anything, and now your salty because you it failed and it failed because you have the worst points EVER to back up your claims. You haven't made any good points to back up your statement.

oh yeah FYI Trent Edwards, Alex Smith, Kyle Orton, Brady Quinn, Derek Anderson, Marc Bulger Kerry Collins, Jake Delhomme, Matt Leirnart(drafted same year as vince)sucked and are white and all started this year, so maybe just maybe if you got passed the colour s**t you could see the the QB position is hard, PERIOD.

Last edited by Kziatic; 01-12-2010 at 08:52 AM..
 01-12-2010, 09:26 AM         #97
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kziatic said:
So basically since he's not YOUR prototypical QB he want be a great QB even though he has a 18-11 record been to a pro bowl,(could have been 2 if he played all year) a ROY. I find it funny that you would think that he would become be a failure at quarterback when so far he has had much more success.

Wonder's how a "questioned" qb could get a ten year, $130 million contract?

Sadly you made this into a race thread,(BLACK QB SUCK is your title) but you didn't research anything, and now your salty because you it failed and it failed because you have the worst points EVER to back up your claims. You haven't made any good points to back up your statement.

oh yeah FYI Trent Edwards, Alex Smith, Kyle Orton, Brady Quinn, Derek Anderson, Marc Bulger Kerry Collins, Jake Delhomme, Matt Leirnart(drafted same year as vince)sucked and are white and all started this year, so maybe just maybe if you got passed the colour s**t you could see the the QB position is hard, PERIOD.
saying black isnt racist. How else am i suppossed to say it. Black QB's suck in the NFL, am i wrong or right, and explain your self.

And yet again, another person (YOU) goes of topic, i can care less about those white QBs that suck. My point is black QB's just suck right now in the NFL. Period. They arent that good.

Last edited by luker1920; 01-12-2010 at 09:28 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #98
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
what u mean....Tavaris GOAT def shoulda been starting over Favre

and McNabb have never seen someone so clutch. the rest of em are good just cant stay outta the state pen...keepin it gutta
 8 years ago '04        #99
Mr.KeySoze 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 1 1
Qb is just the hardest position to play so it doesnt matter if they are black or white think about all the first round picks since 2000 18 were white 5 were black 2 of those were vick and vince russel sucks but so it brady quinn the other first round qb that year of the 18 white qb that were drafted david carr joey harrington patrick ramsey jp losman alex smith matt leinart jay cutler and some more i cant think of who are all not that good
 8 years ago '10        #100
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 276 276
 awall said:
Take your best all white team with your best white QB, take your best all black team with a black QB....

and lets see who wins and got better stats.... white team doesn't stand a chance.
I would like to see some one actually think of an all-white team and place them against an all-black team position by position. I know that black team would be nastyYYYYYYYY
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy