Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
warren moon has like 70,000 passing yards for second all time in Professional Football ..49 thousand of them coming in the NFL putting him 5th All time NFL only
 8 years ago '07        #42
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 iThink said:
*takes a s**t in this thread*
*applauds*
 8 years ago '07        #43
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 trb_5 said:
just like everything else theres an explanation...imma try to be politically correct tho so black people out there forgive me if i offend you

black people are more athletic....its just a fact of life..if your black and your a qb coming up from hs..coaches want to win not to teach you how to get better (for the most part)..thats why many teams rely on black qbs to have 1 read and if its not there then just bone out and run it...then when they go to college the same thing happens...coaches just teach them to use there physical abilities so when they come to the pros they are used to doing a read and then just running...

thats basically a poor explanation of why

but there have been legit black qbs....but think about it like any other position...how many white wrs' and rb's you see

Ive been saying this exact statement to my friends for years. Glad to see someone has this same perspective. Coaches see a young black kid who can run and decides I want him to have the ball every play so lets put him a quarterback and its a wrap. He wants him to run first, pass second.
 8 years ago '06        #44
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with being a scrambling QB vs a Pocket Passer QB. All the best QB's were pocket passers primarily, while some of them had some scrambling abilities (Steve Young), being a pocket passer is the key to success. Alot of black QB's are scrambling QB's and people incorrectly decide that they're not great because they're black. No, they're not great because they're scramblers.
 8 years ago '05        #45
rellish 
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 1157 1157
Maybe white running backs just suck, or maybe white receivers just suck

this can be said for a lot of s**t

race really aint matter, but since that black qb s**t was said, i had to say somethin

8 years ago '06        #46
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
Black QB's are scrambling QB's because of natural instinct is 2 avoid danger and because they have the athleticism to scramble. You can run off a long list of Great white QB's because the are given a chance. When Blacks are given the fair shake and put into a situation that they can excell they do. Example Doug Williams. Stepped into the superbowl & broke all the records. U can put Montana, Elway, Marino anyone in JaMarcus Russell spot & they would look horrible because the Raiders Suck. And their is a longer list of failed White QB's then Black.......Ryan Leaf, Todd Marinovich etc.
 8 years ago '06        #47
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 dionedre3000 said:
Doug Williams
 8 years ago '07        #48
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 kip99 said:
Doug Williams
I know that. I'm laughing at the statment and lack of history.
 8 years ago '05        #49
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
 JeeQ said:
But I digress, it only looks like a lot of Black QBs are bad because there's so few of them. It's all ratios. How many starting Black QBs are there in the NFL right now? 3. Of those 3, one is a top 10 QB. How many white QBs are starting for NFL teams? 28. Of those 28, 9 of them fill out the remaining top 10 elite QBs. So 9 out of 28 starting white QBs are elite level (32%), and 1 out of 3 starting black QBs are elite level (33%). What that tell us is simply, you have about as good a chance of getting a great QB no matter what race he is.
^^^^^^^ This
 01-11-2010, 01:13 PM         #50
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrezyNclean said:
yea but....they're no manning or brady or marino or aikmen or elway or starback or farve or brees or boomer or bradshaw or.....well u get the point

kids on this board expose themselves everyday...

the same mcnair that split his mvp with peyton manning (should have had it all himself)?

warren moon one of the best qb's of all time...who was just as good in his prime as anyone you mentioned..

even more ridiculous is the premise of this thread.......mcnabb who has qb'd 4 nfc east championship,5 nfc championships,and a super bowl isn't a good qb?

vince young rookie of the year....turned the titans season around this year...

i mean the premise of the thread being based upon race alone is retarded...
 8 years ago '08        #51
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 574 574
Posts like this are the reason BXSC has fallen off.

It's not a black or white QB thing... It's can he make all the throws, and I don't think it's fair to say Jason Campbell isn't or won't be a great NFL QB. He's been in a new offensive EVERY single year since he came into the league.

White Qb's have dominated the position, but they also outnumber black QBs.
 01-11-2010, 01:24 PM         #52
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
But I digress, it only looks like a lot of Black QBs are bad because there's so few of them. It's all ratios. How many starting Black QBs are there in the NFL right now? 3. Of those 3, one is a top 10 QB. How many white QBs are starting for NFL teams? 28. Of those 28, 9 of them fill out the remaining top 10 elite QBs. So 9 out of 28 starting white QBs are elite level (32%), and 1 out of 3 starting black QBs are elite level (33%). What that tell us is simply, you have about as good a chance of getting a great QB no matter what race he is.
True, but we all know white QB's fill out most of the spots for a reason. Right?
 01-11-2010, 01:29 PM         #53
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
True, but we all know white QB's fill out most of the spots for a reason. Right?

what is the reason?
 8 years ago '04        #54
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Liquid-Science said:
I can't co-sign you because of your terrible spelling, but I will say that I'd rather have a super athletic black QB in college where the defenses are slow and elementary so a black QB can torch them
your spelling isnt any better.....
 8 years ago '08        #55
DjLube 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 164 164
 luker1920 said:
wether its Leftwich, wether its Russel, wether its Cambpell

and all that talk about Mcnabb sucking and then Vick backers saying vick is a starter and people thinking vick sucks.

Maybe Black QB's just suck in the NFL
One name doug williams
 8 years ago '05        #56
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
Take your best all white team with your best white QB, take your best all black team with a black QB....

and lets see who wins and got better stats.... white team doesn't stand a chance.
 01-11-2010, 03:21 PM         #57
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
Take your best all white team with your best white QB, take your best all black team with a black QB....

and lets see who wins and got better stats.... white team doesn't stand a chance.
i sense some emotions. Remember, you took it their not me.
 01-11-2010, 03:22 PM         #58
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
there are more s**tty white qbs than black qbs and that's just based off numbers
ur just totally lost
 01-11-2010, 03:23 PM         #59
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjLube said:
One name doug williams
go to doug williams stat line and tell me if this guy was a good QB, this guy was straight garbage, Trent Dilfer also one a superbowl. Superbowls arent always won by the QB, nor are the QBs the most important part of a team.
 01-11-2010, 03:25 PM         #60
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:

why not just put a white QB with the best black players at each position

that team would beat the black qb with the black players

ur totally just off topic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago