Maybe Black QB's just suck

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2010, 09:49 AM         #21
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
salty motherf**kers in this thread.
 8 years ago '04        #22
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
I don't know the exact #'s, but lets say 500 QB's have played in the NFL. Out of those 500, I'd say about 20 were black. Out of that 20, McNair was great, Moon is in the HOF, Doug Williams won the SB MVP in 1987. Randall Cunningham may have been the most gifted athlete the ever play the position. Vince Young had arguably one of the top 3 QB performances in college football history. Memories of Leftwich's last game @ Marshall makes Colt McCoy look like a b**ch. The Eagles were SB threats the whole decade w/ virtually no weapons but McNabb.

Now again, these #'s are not exact, but if you look at the % of white QB's in history who have made a name for themselves vs. the % of blk's, it's not even close.
 01-11-2010, 09:53 AM         #23
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no black QB has ever won the superbowl
 8 years ago '04        #24
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
 FeedTheBeast said:
Warren Moon and Steve McNair say fukk you
as well as doug williams and randall cunningham

@ this s**t
 8 years ago '04        #25
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
 benweezyb4wayne said:
dumbass kids
 01-11-2010, 09:54 AM         #26
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
I don't know the exact #'s, but lets say 500 QB's have played in the NFL. Out of those 500, I'd say about 20 were black. Out of that 20, McNair was great, Moon is in the HOF, Doug Williams won the SB MVP in 1987. Randall Cunningham may have been the most gifted athlete the ever play the position. Vince Young had arguably one of the top 3 QB performances in college football history. Memories of Leftwich's last game @ Marshall makes Colt McCoy look like a b**ch. The Eagles were SB threats the whole decade w/ virtually no weapons but McNabb.

Now again, these #'s are not exact, but if you look at the % of white QB's in history who have made a name for themselves vs. the % of blk's, it's not even close.
there was more than 20. I do get the point your right. Its not fair to judge the success of black QB's to white QB's. I am by mistake, discrediting guys like moon, mcnair and so on.

But today black QB's seem to to just suck. This is not a topic i want to discuss. Just a statement which i think is pretty valid.
 8 years ago '09        #27
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3839 3839
 luker1920 said:
wether its Leftwich, wether its Russel, wether its Cambpell

and all that talk about Mcnabb sucking and then Vick backers saying vick is a starter and people thinking vick sucks.

Maybe Black QB's just suck in the NFL
sooooooo...
what about???

delhomme
orton
grossman
harrington
alex smith
pennington
quinn

^^^ those guys suck & they aren't black...

THREAD FAIL!!
 01-11-2010, 09:56 AM         #28
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:
as well as doug williams and randall cunningham

@ this s**t
Please doug williams sucked. Trent Dilfer won a SB, is he to be mentioned as a good QB? Hell no
 01-11-2010, 09:57 AM         #29
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
sooooooo...
what about???

delhomme
orton
grossman
harrington
alex smith
pennington
quinn

^^^ those guys suck & they aren't black...

THREAD FAIL!!
and yet again, my point remains that "BLACK" QB's in the NFL suck
 8 years ago '09        #30
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 luker1920 said:
salty motherf**kers in this thread.
 01-11-2010, 10:29 AM         #31
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrezyNclean said:
yea but....they're no manning or brady or marino or aikmen or elway or starback or farve or brees or boomer or bradshaw or.....well u get the point
Brady is not that good...
 8 years ago '05        #32
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
just like everything else theres an explanation...imma try to be politically correct tho so black people out there forgive me if i offend you

black people are more athletic....its just a fact of life..if your black and your a qb coming up from hs..coaches want to win not to teach you how to get better (for the most part)..thats why many teams rely on black qbs to have 1 read and if its not there then just bone out and run it...then when they go to college the same thing happens...coaches just teach them to use there physical abilities so when they come to the pros they are used to doing a read and then just running...

thats basically a poor explanation of why

but there have been legit black qbs....but think about it like any other position...how many white wrs' and rb's you see
 01-11-2010, 10:40 AM         #33
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think there will be many great black QB's because black people aren't just used to having options in general.
 8 years ago '04        #34
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Google "Doug Williams 1987" idiot! Not only did he win, he won the SB MVP.
 8 years ago '06        #35
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
 benweezyb4wayne said:
I hope you were joking with this statement
 8 years ago '08        #36
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 trb_5 said:
just like everything else theres an explanation...imma try to be politically correct tho so black people out there forgive me if i offend you

black people are more athletic....its just a fact of life..if your black and your a qb coming up from hs..coaches want to win not to teach you how to get better (for the most part)..thats why many teams rely on black qbs to have 1 read and if its not there then just bone out and run it...then when they go to college the same thing happens...coaches just teach them to use there physical abilities so when they come to the pros they are used to doing a read and then just running...

In some scary way this makes sense. Is there a former QB on boxden that can clarify this? Especially one that grew up in a mixed neighborhood. Are QB players coached differently due to race?:confused12:
 01-11-2010, 10:51 AM         #37
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benweezyb4wayne said:

:jay:
 8 years ago '04        #38
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
lmao @ dude saying no black QB ever won the SB

he must have been born in 1992

that's why I don't respect the youth, they have the ability research anything in 3 seconds on google in order to not look dumb and they choose not to
 8 years ago '04        #39
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Coaches forcing them to run is no excuse. You start playing at a young age and it comes to a point when you decide what you are going to do. A coach isnt going to bench a star qb on a high school team because he refuses to run instead of pass.
 8 years ago '07        #40
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 benweezyb4wayne said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy