Jay Leno or Conan O'Brien... who you got???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Jay Leno or Conan O'Brien?
Jay 39 15.18%
Conan 218 84.82%
Voters: 257. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 AnyGiven said:
I'm missing his shows is there a place I can catch his shows from the past couple days?
Man this is such an obvious answer. Go the show's OFFICIAL site.
 01-22-2010, 10:44 AM         #122
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm never watching Leno again. NBC is going to be so sorry.
 8 years ago '05        #123
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I hope Leno goes back and his ratings fall below Jimmy Kimmel. You cant compare Letterman to Conan. Letterman has been doing this this for 20 years so it was expected that he would take #1 when Leno leaves.
 01-23-2010, 05:59 AM         #124
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
conan was choked up.hes alive!
 8 years ago '04        #125
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I'm actually with Leno. The fact that Conan's numbers suck d*ck and NBC (not Leno) want him back at 11:30 has absolutely nothing to do with him. It's not like Leno was demanding his time slot back. He made an agreement to leave at some point and he did. NBC wanted to keep him, now that the s**t blew up in NBC's face, everyone is looking for someone to blame and it was Jay and that's f**ked up.
 8 years ago '08        #126
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
 ralphmbrooklyn said:
conan was choked up.hes alive!
conan knows he's done. Unless Letterman gives him the late show, after his show on Fox finally gets canned after 5 months he's done as far as television goes

and i love it:dancingcool:

I'm with Leno b1tches
 01-23-2010, 07:02 PM         #127
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
conan knows he's done. Unless Letterman gives him the late show, after his show on Fox finally gets canned after 5 months he's done as far as television goes

and i love it:dancingcool:

I'm with Leno b1tches
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #128
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Just gotta wait until the Fall.

Maybe I'll go to Kimmel for my fix.
 Poloi3eai2 said:
I hope Leno goes back and his ratings fall below Jimmy Kimmel. You cant compare Letterman to Conan. Letterman has been doing this this for 20 years so it was expected that he would take #1 when Leno leaves.
Kimmel is mad Underrated and that b**ch Chelsea Lately too
 8 years ago '08        #129
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
I find leno boring as hell..Conan dat nigguh!
 8 years ago '06        #130
space
space
Conan O'Brien is shelling out his own cash to some ex-staffers who didn't get jack from that $7.5 million separation deal from NBC.

According to sources close to production, Conan's stagehands from "The Tonight Show" were not covered by the NBC severance plan. But we're told Conan is stepping up -- promising to pay his nearly 50 person crew at least six weeks severance out of his own pocket.

Conan's people had no comment.

The union for his former crew -- IATSE Local 33 -- says all the members who worked with Conan are "very happy" with the way he handled the whole mess.

Read more:
:applause:
 8 years ago '10        #131
TheShow 6 heat pts
space
space
$130 | Props total: 3 3
Look, Conans got all the hype right now. Everyones makin NBC out to be the evil corporate giant who took the guy off the air for no reason. The same young people rioting because Conan got taken off the air are the same young people that werent watching his shows because they were out being sociable, partying and having a life. Once Jay takes back the Tonight Show the 40-50 something crowd who does him funny aint gonna care what happens to Conan and Jay's gonna be number 1 again, the local news stations are gonna be happy because their ratings are gonna go back up due to their lead in to the Tonight Show and the advertisers are gonna be happy because the products being advertised on their commericals that are specifically advertised to 40-50 year old people are gonna start selling. So everyone can hate on Jay all they want but it dont matter because as soon as he rols up in one of his 300 cars to NBC studios, hes gonna go back to being the king. And noone can tell me that "Headlines" and "Jay-Walking" isnt the funniest ish on late night, and if you try im gonna a.ssume you were on Jay-Walking and Jay had to tell you who the vice president was.
 8 years ago '09        #132
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
headlines and jaywalking arent the funniest ish on late night.
 8 years ago '06        #133
space
space
 TheShow said:
Look, Conans got all the hype right now. Everyones makin NBC out to be the evil corporate giant who took the guy off the air for no reason. The same young people rioting because Conan got taken off the air are the same young people that werent watching his shows because they were out being sociable, partying and having a life. Once Jay takes back the Tonight Show the 40-50 something crowd who does him funny aint gonna care what happens to Conan and Jay's gonna be number 1 again, the local news stations are gonna be happy because their ratings are gonna go back up due to their lead in to the Tonight Show and the advertisers are gonna be happy because the products being advertised on their commericals that are specifically advertised to 40-50 year old people are gonna start selling. So everyone can hate on Jay all they want but it dont matter because as soon as he rols up in one of his 300 cars to NBC studios, hes gonna go back to being the king. And noone can tell me that "Headlines" and "Jay-Walking" isnt the funniest ish on late night, and if you try im gonna a.ssume you were on Jay-Walking and Jay had to tell you who the vice president was.

[pic - click to view]

02-03-2010, 11:33 AM         #134
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The point is Conan is going to be the future, while the market Jay has on lock right now won't be around much longer. Older the people get the earlier they go to bed, his market is going to be in bed by 8:00pm in a few years
 02-04-2010, 02:10 AM         #135
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
headlines and jaywalking the funniest on late night tv? NO.

besides, leno stole headlines from letterman, and he stole jaywalking from howard stern. and his versions of both aren't even good.
 02-04-2010, 08:45 PM         #136
tipt420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya Leno even jacked his whole punchline gag from Rodney Dangerfield and tried to pass it off as an "homage". Pitiful.
 8 years ago '04        #137
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 TheShow said:
Leno being the lead-in to the news was what was k!lling the news, not them leading into Conan. It was a domino effect. Leni was a bad lead-in for the news, making the news a bad lead-in for Conan.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #138
ny2prowler 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 0 0
Conin got this one
 8 years ago '06        #139
space
space

[pic - click to view]

:applause: Conan is that dude.
 8 years ago '06        #140
space
space

[pic - click to view]

:owned:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy