Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 32 60.38%
Arizona Cardinals 21 39.62%
Voters: 53. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #641
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 grovesoulja said:
well its f**k you too punk b**ch, take yo salty a.ss to your room and pout
n*gga dont try and hit me up on a humble tip 2 seconds after you talkin bout bye gay boys....f**k outta here n*gga aint nobody salty
 01-16-2010, 07:18 PM         #642
OptimusSaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
I don't see any Cowboys fans guaranteeing anything. All I see is you running your mouth. You really should take notes here. Are Cardinals fans b**ching about their injuries? No. Because they realize they got f**king dominated and can admit defeat.

If we do play again next week and if we beat you again I wonder what your excuse will be.
lol yall may not even make it past the vikings....we up here in the bracket waiting for yall...just get here and then i'll talk
 8 years ago '08        #643
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 thatruest said:
Saints didn't do anything they shouldn't have done. You should get to the Super Bowl. Anything under that is monster failure.
here these n*ggas go...

first, "y'all gonna lose y'all first playoff game"

now that we've won they come with something else
 8 years ago '05        #644
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
...Only Cards n*gga I See On Here Is Main Event,He Held Them Down Well. For The Others? Some Was Hoping For A Bandwagon & Some Was Hoping For A Saints Down Fall.

I Take My Hat Off To Main Event For Holding The Team Down On His Own On Here Even Tho Him & Grove S. Agruing
 8 years ago '05        #645
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
yea i said it gay boys...dont come here and try to play me either about u dont respect me, i wasnt being humble i said respected what u said...u were the humble one, but all thats out the window now, let it be known u aint s**t, b**ch boy. now there's no doubt what i think of you.
 8 years ago '05        #646
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Only Cards n*gga I See On Here Is Main Event,He Held Them Down Well. For The Others? Some Was Hoping For A Bandwagon & Some Was Hoping For A Saints Down Fall.

I Take My Hat Off To Main Event For Holding The Team Down On His Own On Here Even Tho Him & Grove S. Agruing
f**k main event
 8 years ago '05        #647
space
space
 grovesoulja said:
f**k main event

....Aiight...Aiight,The Game Is Over....Hahahaha Damn
 8 years ago '07        #648
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Fresh Whyte said:
38 - 17

[pic - click to view]

Awww s**t What Happen There? You Was Ghost When That Happen As Well. Since You A Pat Fan,Am Taking It As Your On The East Coast Which Means While Its 12am On Boxden Your Time,Its 9PM My Time Aka Los Angeles Time.....So Know Your Time Zone,You Lonely a.ss Muthafucca. Thats Late Nights For YOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

Now Exit Yo Hoe a.ss Up Outta Here. You Aint Seeing No Playoffs This Year....Wait To Next Year To Enter This Section,b**ch.

[pic - click to view]

TAKE DAT....TAKE DAT
Lonely a.ss mothaf**ka, if you knew me personally.. you'd be like wow this muthaf**ka is the most chillen muthaf**ka I ever met, I stay partying and living life to the fullest, just cause some people be on a forum sometimes don't be they nerdy or losers you fool (Contradicting myself).. lets be serious, come to Canada, come to my area I'd get you that good pus*y, you just stay hatin' on people if they don't agree with you.

I just talk s**t and call people losers/nerds/no pus*y gettin' muthaf**kas and tellin' 'em to get a life because its so easy to get under peoples skin on this site cause some of y'all take it to heart, and ready to smash a keyboard over my head

You really think I know when you be posting or not? lets be serious.. Post your gifs though, I'm down for a good debate not argument.

& Nah actually, I was out drinking that Monday night.. sorry I'm not on BX ridin' for my team where it matters the most.
Saints owned the Pats, can't win every year.. or as in Saints land NEVER.

Also high as f**k right now, so if that doesn't make sense.. understand my state of mind after a wild night.
 8 years ago '05        #649
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,931 | Props total: 10795 10795
Saints got their swag back and looking better now. Props to them for winning this game very strong.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 8 years ago '08        #650
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
^^@ this n*gga tryin to talk s**t 1 minute then try and give a n*gga dap the next f**k outta here if you gonna talk s**t atleast follow through dont hit me up with the "I respect your humbleness"....But its all good i know where we at now
 8 years ago '05        #651
space
space
 m-f said:
Lonely a.ss mothaf**ka, if you knew me personally.. you'd be like wow this muthaf**ka is the most chillen muthaf**ka I ever met, I stay partying and living life to the fullest, just cause some people be on a forum sometimes don't be they nerdy or losers you fool (Contradicting myself).. lets be serious, come to Canada, come to my area I'd get you that good pus*y, you just stay hatin' on people if they don't agree with you.

I just talk s**t and call people losers/nerds/no pus*y gettin' muthaf**kas and tellin' 'em to get a life because its so easy to get under peoples skin on this site cause some of y'all take it to heart, and ready to smash a keyboard over my head

You really think I know when you be posting or not? lets be serious.. Post your gifs though, I'm down for a good debate not argument.

& Nah actually, I was out drinking that Monday night.. sorry I'm not on BX ridin' for my team where it matters the most.
Saints owned the Pats, can't win every year.. or as in Saints land NEVER.

Also high as f**k right now, so if that doesn't make sense.. understand my state of mind after a wild night.
....This n*gga Type Me A Wall Of Text On His Boring a.ss Life Story,You Mad?

You From Canada....You Dont Even Have A f**king Foot Ball Team In The NFL,What The f**k You Doing Talking Football. You Failed.....GOOD BYE
 8 years ago '05        #652
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

....Aiight...Aiight,The Game Is Over....Hahahaha Damn
i know but i say respect what he says after the game for not talking s**t and what not, his reply is he dont respect me...what! come on now, d*ck in tha b00ty a.ss lil boy gettin beside himself, take the compliment and move on...so since he dont respect me i'm gon give him a reason to no respect me...
 8 years ago '08        #653
space
space
and lol @ n*ggas saying that our fans were quiet during our 3 game losing streak... I saw tha same exact fans in this thread that I saw in tha 3 game day threads that we lost
 8 years ago '05        #654
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
I would comment, but I will let you guys enjoy the win..
 8 years ago '05        #655
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
^^@ this n*gga tryin to talk s**t 1 minute then try and give a n*gga dap the next f**k outta here if you gonna talk s**t atleast follow through dont hit me up with the "I respect your humbleness"....But its all good i know where we at now
yup...its f**k you
 8 years ago '08        #656
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 grovesoulja said:
yup...its f**k you
And its f**k you right back
 01-16-2010, 07:34 PM         #657
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grovesoulja=biggest tool on this forum
 8 years ago '08        #658
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
I would comment, but I will let you guys enjoy the win..
all comments are welcome... postive or negative
 8 years ago '05        #659
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
And its f**k you right back
...u a waste of time, its obvious u took my s**t talking personally so enjoy the offseason, go fishin, dirt divin', cactus huntin or whatever the f**k u do in the desert...back to enjoying the win [IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by grovesoulja; 01-16-2010 at 07:42 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #660
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 grovesoulja said:
...u a waste of time, its obvious u took my s**t talking personally so enjoy the offseason, go fishin, dirt divin', cactus huntin or whatever the f**k u do in the desert...back to enjoying the win
[pic - click to view]

Yet you still replying right......Im obviously still on your mind n*gga....Keep editing you still fail
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now