**NFC Divisional Playoffs: Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings**(Sunday, 1:00 EST on FOX)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who moves on to the NFC Championship Game?
Cowboys 26 54.17%
Vikings 22 45.83%
Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 594 594
percy harvin=desean jackson...and the boyz finna shut him out too
 8 years ago '05        #62
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Tmac225 said:
over all my gut feeling is that Cowboys will be hosting Cardinals Next week and the Colts will be hosting the Jets setting up a Cowboys vs Colts superbowl
 8 years ago '06        #63
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,360 | Props total: 5585 5585
 yaobabydaddy said:
percy harvin=desean jackson...and the boyz finna shut him out too
Percy is not desean. they run different routes and his hands are a lot more consistent already.
 8 years ago '07        #64
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Tmac225 said:
Imma Say it for my boy The Cowboys will shut Adrian down and This is pretty much a down year for A.P he only ran over 100+ 3 times this year and he league the NFL in Runs for loss of yards or No gain and the last time he played against Dallas idk exactly but i can gurantee he had under 80 yards rushing

And Percy is a beast but dont make it like he just take games over come on now He a beast in the return game but he not a dominating receiver like u making him out to be check his stats he can disappear at times
AD didn't have as many yards this year, because the Vikings are a balanced offense this year. They're not focused on the run anymore, but are still very effective at it when needed. Plus AD has 18 TDs (most of any RB in the NFL) this year. I'd take TD's over yards any day. He's like the 5th leading rusher this year, so it's not like he's a bum either. AD comes up big when he's needed. You better believe he will be big this game.

As far as Percy Harvin, they are not gonna be able contain him trust me. Orlando Scandrick will get exposed trying to cover Harvin in the slot.

Last edited by Bullseye; 01-15-2010 at 05:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #65
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Bullseye said:
Vikings because of 2 one main reasons:

1. Vikings run game. Cowboys are terrible against elite running teams. It keeps their defense modest and prevents them from doing the things they want to and their losses this season have been to elite running teams. Peterson's numbers may be down for the year because the Vikings have been pass-heavy, but when they want to run the ball they will... and in this game, they will.

2. The X-factor, Percy Harvin. Vikings will put him in the slot up against Cowboys' nickel back, Orlando Scandrick, who can't cover him. Harvin is way too quick and elusive for Scandrick. Let's not forget the impact he has on special teams either. Expect Harvin to have a huge game.
Stop. Neither of the Cowboys 5 losses this year were because they couldn't stop the run. Now run along and try and analyze something you might actually know something about.
 8 years ago '06        #66
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
LOL Cowboys have the 4th best Run D in the NFL but were "terrible aginst elite running teams"

haha.. Nobody we lost to was top 13 in rushing yards. little fun fact.

Chargers? We held them to a season low in points.

Packers? JUST over 100 yds. not elite.

Broncos? JUST over 100 yds, not elite either.

Giants? Under 100 both games.
 8 years ago '07        #67
fabianj 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 32 32
Min. gonna take this one!
 8 years ago '09        #68
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 720 720
 TheT said:
 8 years ago '04        #69
DJNocturnal 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
 Bullseye said:
AD didn't have as many yards this year, because the Vikings are a balanced offense this year. They're not focused on the run anymore, but are still very effective at it when needed. Plus AD has 18 TDs (most of any RB in the NFL) this year. I'd take TD's over yards any day. He's like the 5th leading rusher this year, so it's not like he's a bum either. AD comes up big when he's needed. You better believe he will be big this game.

As far as Percy Harvin, they are not gonna be able contain him trust me. Orlando Scandrick will get exposed trying to cover Harvin in the slot.
I believe the problem isn't AD, it's with the O line, I just hope they give Favre some more time if anything. Mckinnie been playing hurt so I know thats some of it.
 8 years ago '06        #70
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
boys 24, viks 21
 01-16-2010, 01:09 PM         #71
DeuceBlazeNYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas going for 2 in a row now. Don't press your stamina guys.

I'm sure one win took it all out of you. Don't be afraid to pull out.
 8 years ago '05        #72
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 DeuceBlazeNYC said:
Dallas going for 2 in a row now. Don't press your stamina guys.

I'm sure one win took it all out of you. Don't be afraid to pull out.
Someone shoulda told your daddy that
 01-16-2010, 11:17 PM         #73
DeuceBlazeNYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha...
 01-16-2010, 11:23 PM         #74
DeuceBlazeNYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
your a f**kin lions fan so you shut the f**k up. when was the last time the lions even made the playoffs?
Wow how did I miss this the first time.
 8 years ago '05        #75
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 ballergenetics said:

[pic - click to view]

cowgirls fans gonna have a 12 pack of these on ice tommorow
 8 years ago '04        #76
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
hope to get off work tomorrow to see that the Cowboys won
 8 years ago '06        #77
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
Go Vikings!!!

f**k COWBOWS! & DALLAS AS A CITY!

hate 'em!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #78
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Just been chilling all week, Gameday so Ima throw out a quick writeup was gonna do something complex but got tired so kept it short.

Vikings early offense is gonna be pretty predictable, a ton of slants, screens & quick read offense trying to limit our pass rush. When theyre running the rock a ton of fullback & TE chip blocks on Ware&Spencer.

n*ggas on boxden gas Desean Jackson up, hes not as talented as Percy Harvin PERIOD. Harvin is a lot stronger, stronger hands & stronger body build. He can shake tackles & our safeties have the tendencies to not wrap up a lot & just go for the big hit. I hope he doesnt cut into our secondary, we have issues over the middle of the field as well as in run stuffing in the middle, Spears is the weak link to our front 7 so that might be an issue.

Offensively. Garrett needs to make the Williams bros run A LOT. Roll out Romo a lot, toss the rock to the outside on sweeps, run or fake bubble screens. We need to get them gassed, when you get them tired you can run the rock inside otherwise were gonna have trouble opening that up.

Romo needs to get it going early, lately he has been. Need to keep that momentum with us.

Buehlers kickoffs are gonna be big. Not positive but I think he lead the L in kicks for touchbacks. The n*gga has a boot & the less amount of touches on kickoffs that Harvin gets the more I like our chances.
 8 years ago '09        #79
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
god i hate brett favre...
but the vikes are gonna take this 1.
feel free to quote me later, romo will transform back to the real romo when jared allen pops him 1 time.
 8 years ago '06        #80
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
 all3rd said:
Oddly as a fellow New Orleans person I don't really have a good or bad opionion on the Cowboys but the cits of Dallas aint that bad?

Na, I was just clowning around. I have nothing against the city personally. I even have alot of family there. But I DO hate the cowboys with a passion & hope they get murdered today.

Geaux Viks!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy