**NFC Divisional Playoffs: Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings**(Sunday, 1:00 EST on FOX)

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who moves on to the NFC Championship Game?
Cowboys 26 54.17%
Vikings 22 45.83%
Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,019 | Props total: 5651 5651
the only thing im worried about is our o line.

im hoping our guys are amped and are ready for these guys.
 8 years ago '04        #42
space
space
all the other game threads are poppin.. weird, cause i feel like this is the marquee matchup this weekend.

4 days away and i cant stop thinkin about the game. talk radio is helping alil bit lol
 01-13-2010, 01:42 PM         #43
blackcity15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if o-line holds up. vikings all day
 8 years ago '06        #44
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,107 | Props total: 11334 11334
Viks

AP needs to own this game right here we need a big game from him and he better hold onto the ball
 8 years ago '04        #45
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,577 | Props total: 673 673
AP the fumble machine is the new Ahman Green for Old Man Brett. cant hold onto the ball for nothin. and last time favre played the boyz he got knocked out the game by a corner blitz. vikings fans start worryin.
 8 years ago '04        #46
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
and wut da hell is an avy bet. cuz i'll bet that. we can throw some play money out there to compliment my winnings on sunday.
 01-13-2010, 08:08 PM         #47
Clipse36 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what should the avy bet be?
 8 years ago '04        #48
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
Since I was born and lived in Arlington Texas for 12 years before moving up here to Minneapolis, I find myself torn between the two. So I will try to stay neutral if thats possible

Key to the game is gonna be Flozell Adams and Jason Witten. If he starts getting affected by the crowd noise and starts getting his usual false starts, then the cowboys are gonna have a tough time. Gonna be a little slow off the snap and Jared Allen will have his way with him.

Meanwhile, the Vikes always have trouble with tight ends. If they cant stop Witten(especially with no E.J Henderson to cover him) they are gonna be in trouble as well.

Last edited by hockeythug; 01-14-2010 at 12:20 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #49
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
Vikings because of 2 one main reasons:

1. Vikings run game. Cowboys are terrible against elite running teams. It keeps their defense modest and prevents them from doing the things they want to and their losses this season have been to elite running teams. Peterson's numbers may be down for the year because the Vikings have been pass-heavy, but when they want to run the ball they will... and in this game, they will.

2. The X-factor, Percy Harvin. Vikings will put him in the slot up against Cowboys' nickel back, Orlando Scandrick, who can't cover him. Harvin is way too quick and elusive for Scandrick. Let's not forget the impact he has on special teams either. Expect Harvin to have a huge game.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 01-14-2010 at 11:30 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #50
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 1028 1028
 Bullseye said:
Vikings because of 2 one main reasons:

1. Vikings run game. Cowboys are terrible against elite running teams. It keeps their defense modest and prevents them from doing the things they want to and their losses this season have been to elite running teams. Peterson's numbers may be down for the year because the Vikings have been pass-heavy, but when they want to run the ball they will... and in this game, they will.

2. The X-factor, Percy Harvin. Vikings will put him in the slot up against Cowboys' nickel back, Orlando Scandrick, who can't cover him. Harvin is way too quick and elusive for Scandrick. Let's not forget the impact he has on special teams either. Expect Harvin to have a huge game.

Wrong, your whole analyzation is off. Peterson is overrated, and we are terrible against elite run.. U sound stupid.
 8 years ago '07        #51
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,125 | Props total: 25 25
Giants, Broncos, Packers and Chargers are elite running teams?
 01-14-2010, 01:47 PM         #52
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Another game where I'll be cheering for the Vikes, obvious reasons, anybody's game and anybody's chance for the Super Bowl as far as the NFC is concerned. The 4 remaining teams can all beat each other any day of the week.
i think it was like that with all 6 teams from the beginning
 J.R. Hyphy said:
All I know is this game finna be good then a muthaf**ka. Cowboys, destination N.O

vikes o-line won't hold up.
leave it to a saints fan to type a sentence like this
 8 years ago '06        #53
youngral 
space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 769 769
27-17 Cowboys
 8 years ago '07        #54
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
Wrong, your whole analyzation is off. Peterson is overrated, and we are terrible against elite run.. U sound stupid.
Adrian Peterson is overrated? Explain. He's had fumbling issues. I'll give you that one. Many of the great RB's had fumbling issues early in their careers. Tell me something new.

He broke the single-game rushing record his first season. He led the league in rushing yards his second season. He led the league in rushing TD's his 3rd season (18 TD's; The next closest was MJD with 15 TD's). As far as I can see, he's reaching new heights every season so far.

Unless you're telling me that the Cowboys are going to shut Peterson down, there's no point in even discussing it. Cowboys haven't seen a running back like Peterson all year. You have no idea what you're in for, especially if you think he's "overrated".

You also avoided the Percy Harvin issue. I guess you already know that will be a nightmare match up for your defense. Expect to hear his name a lot in this game.

Last edited by Bullseye; 01-14-2010 at 11:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #55
space
space
Its almost Friday already! Cannnnnnnot wait
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #56
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 521 521
 Bullseye said:
Adrian Peterson is overrated? Explain. He's had fumbling issues. I'll give you that one. Many of the great RB's had fumbling issues early in their careers. Tell me something new.

He broke the single-game rushing record his first season. He led the league in rushing yards his second season. He led the league in rushing TD's his 3rd season (18 TD's; The next closest was MJD with 15 TD's). As far as I can see, he's reaching new heights every season so far.

Unless you're telling me that the Cowboys are going to shut Peterson down, there's no point in even discussing it. Cowboys haven't seen a running back like Peterson all year. You have no idea what you're in for, especially if you think he's "overrated".

You also avoided the Percy Harvin issue. I guess you already know that will be a nightmare match up for your defense. Expect to hear his name a lot in this game.
Imma Say it for my boy The Cowboys will shut Adrian down and This is pretty much a down year for A.P he only ran over 100+ 3 times this year and he league the NFL in Runs for loss of yards or No gain and the last time he played against Dallas idk exactly but i can gurantee he had under 80 yards rushing

And Percy is a beast but dont make it like he just take games over come on now He a beast in the return game but he not a dominating receiver like u making him out to be check his stats he can disappear at times
 8 years ago '07        #57
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 521 521
over all my gut feeling is that Cowboys will be hosting Cardinals Next week and the Colts will be hosting the Jets setting up a Cowboys vs Colts superbowl
 8 years ago '04        #58
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
percy harvin=desean jackson...and the boyz finna shut him out too
 8 years ago '05        #59
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
 Tmac225 said:
over all my gut feeling is that Cowboys will be hosting Cardinals Next week and the Colts will be hosting the Jets setting up a Cowboys vs Colts superbowl
 8 years ago '07        #60
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Tmac225 said:
Imma Say it for my boy The Cowboys will shut Adrian down and This is pretty much a down year for A.P he only ran over 100+ 3 times this year and he league the NFL in Runs for loss of yards or No gain and the last time he played against Dallas idk exactly but i can gurantee he had under 80 yards rushing

And Percy is a beast but dont make it like he just take games over come on now He a beast in the return game but he not a dominating receiver like u making him out to be check his stats he can disappear at times
AD didn't have as many yards this year, because the Vikings are a balanced offense this year. They're not focused on the run anymore, but are still very effective at it when needed. Plus AD has 18 TDs (most of any RB in the NFL) this year. I'd take TD's over yards any day. He's like the 5th leading rusher this year, so it's not like he's a bum either. AD comes up big when he's needed. You better believe he will be big this game.

As far as Percy Harvin, they are not gonna be able contain him trust me. Orlando Scandrick will get exposed trying to cover Harvin in the slot.

Last edited by Bullseye; 01-15-2010 at 04:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
58 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
86 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy