**NFC Divisional Playoffs: Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings**(Sunday, 1:00 EST on FOX)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who moves on to the NFC Championship Game?
Cowboys 26 54.17%
Vikings 22 45.83%
Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 hockeythug said:
Cowboys still have Flozell Adams
 8 years ago '04        #42
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3839 3839
the only thing im worried about is our o line.

im hoping our guys are amped and are ready for these guys.
 8 years ago '06        #43
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,360 | Props total: 5588 5588
 jumpman2304 said:
the only thing im worried about is our o line.

im hoping our guys are amped and are ready for these guys.
that's what I'm worried about. if bryant mckinnie and phil loadholt hold their ground then the rest of the pieces should fall in place.
 8 years ago '04        #44
space
space
all the other game threads are poppin.. weird, cause i feel like this is the marquee matchup this weekend.

4 days away and i cant stop thinkin about the game. talk radio is helping alil bit lol
 01-13-2010, 02:42 PM         #45
blackcity15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if o-line holds up. vikings all day
 8 years ago '06        #46
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,360 | Props total: 5588 5588
the s**t talking hasn't started yet.
 8 years ago '06        #47
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570
Viks

AP needs to own this game right here we need a big game from him and he better hold onto the ball
 8 years ago '04        #48
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 594 594
AP the fumble machine is the new Ahman Green for Old Man Brett. cant hold onto the ball for nothin. and last time favre played the boyz he got knocked out the game by a corner blitz. vikings fans start worryin.
 8 years ago '04        #49
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 594 594
and wut da hell is an avy bet. cuz i'll bet that. we can throw some play money out there to compliment my winnings on sunday.
 01-13-2010, 09:08 PM         #50
Clipse36 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what should the avy bet be?
 8 years ago '04        #51
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Since I was born and lived in Arlington Texas for 12 years before moving up here to Minneapolis, I find myself torn between the two. So I will try to stay neutral if thats possible

Key to the game is gonna be Flozell Adams and Jason Witten. If he starts getting affected by the crowd noise and starts getting his usual false starts, then the cowboys are gonna have a tough time. Gonna be a little slow off the snap and Jared Allen will have his way with him.

Meanwhile, the Vikes always have trouble with tight ends. If they cant stop Witten(especially with no E.J Henderson to cover him) they are gonna be in trouble as well.

Last edited by hockeythug; 01-14-2010 at 01:20 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #52
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Vikings because of 2 one main reasons:

1. Vikings run game. Cowboys are terrible against elite running teams. It keeps their defense modest and prevents them from doing the things they want to and their losses this season have been to elite running teams. Peterson's numbers may be down for the year because the Vikings have been pass-heavy, but when they want to run the ball they will... and in this game, they will.

2. The X-factor, Percy Harvin. Vikings will put him in the slot up against Cowboys' nickel back, Orlando Scandrick, who can't cover him. Harvin is way too quick and elusive for Scandrick. Let's not forget the impact he has on special teams either. Expect Harvin to have a huge game.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 01-14-2010 at 12:30 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #53
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
 Bullseye said:
Vikings because of 2 one main reasons:

1. Vikings run game. Cowboys are terrible against elite running teams. It keeps their defense modest and prevents them from doing the things they want to and their losses this season have been to elite running teams. Peterson's numbers may be down for the year because the Vikings have been pass-heavy, but when they want to run the ball they will... and in this game, they will.

2. The X-factor, Percy Harvin. Vikings will put him in the slot up against Cowboys' nickel back, Orlando Scandrick, who can't cover him. Harvin is way too quick and elusive for Scandrick. Let's not forget the impact he has on special teams either. Expect Harvin to have a huge game.

Wrong, your whole analyzation is off. Peterson is overrated, and we are terrible against elite run.. U sound stupid.
 8 years ago '07        #54
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Giants, Broncos, Packers and Chargers are elite running teams?
 01-14-2010, 02:47 PM         #55
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Another game where I'll be cheering for the Vikes, obvious reasons, anybody's game and anybody's chance for the Super Bowl as far as the NFC is concerned. The 4 remaining teams can all beat each other any day of the week.
i think it was like that with all 6 teams from the beginning
 J.R. Hyphy said:
All I know is this game finna be good then a muthaf**ka. Cowboys, destination N.O

vikes o-line won't hold up.
leave it to a saints fan to type a sentence like this
 8 years ago '06        #56
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 628 628
27-17 Cowboys
 8 years ago '07        #57
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 DymeKatcha said:
Wrong, your whole analyzation is off. Peterson is overrated, and we are terrible against elite run.. U sound stupid.
Adrian Peterson is overrated? Explain. He's had fumbling issues. I'll give you that one. Many of the great RB's had fumbling issues early in their careers. Tell me something new.

He broke the single-game rushing record his first season. He led the league in rushing yards his second season. He led the league in rushing TD's his 3rd season (18 TD's; The next closest was MJD with 15 TD's). As far as I can see, he's reaching new heights every season so far.

Unless you're telling me that the Cowboys are going to shut Peterson down, there's no point in even discussing it. Cowboys haven't seen a running back like Peterson all year. You have no idea what you're in for, especially if you think he's "overrated".

You also avoided the Percy Harvin issue. I guess you already know that will be a nightmare match up for your defense. Expect to hear his name a lot in this game.

Last edited by Bullseye; 01-15-2010 at 12:03 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #58
space
space
Its almost Friday already! Cannnnnnnot wait
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #59
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 Bullseye said:
Adrian Peterson is overrated? Explain. He's had fumbling issues. I'll give you that one. Many of the great RB's had fumbling issues early in their careers. Tell me something new.

He broke the single-game rushing record his first season. He led the league in rushing yards his second season. He led the league in rushing TD's his 3rd season (18 TD's; The next closest was MJD with 15 TD's). As far as I can see, he's reaching new heights every season so far.

Unless you're telling me that the Cowboys are going to shut Peterson down, there's no point in even discussing it. Cowboys haven't seen a running back like Peterson all year. You have no idea what you're in for, especially if you think he's "overrated".

You also avoided the Percy Harvin issue. I guess you already know that will be a nightmare match up for your defense. Expect to hear his name a lot in this game.
Imma Say it for my boy The Cowboys will shut Adrian down and This is pretty much a down year for A.P he only ran over 100+ 3 times this year and he league the NFL in Runs for loss of yards or No gain and the last time he played against Dallas idk exactly but i can gurantee he had under 80 yards rushing

And Percy is a beast but dont make it like he just take games over come on now He a beast in the return game but he not a dominating receiver like u making him out to be check his stats he can disappear at times
 8 years ago '07        #60
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
over all my gut feeling is that Cowboys will be hosting Cardinals Next week and the Colts will be hosting the Jets setting up a Cowboys vs Colts superbowl
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy