**AFC Divisional Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts**(Saturday, 8:15 EST on CBS)

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who moves on to the AFC Championship Game?
Ravens 12 54.55%
Colts 10 45.45%
Voters: 22. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #281
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 Mike Nitty said:
Scared you do realize the Colts have beaten the Ravens 7 STRAIGHT TIMES--we all know who scared of who now.

28-10 Colts

Colts score 2 quick 1's and Baltimore gets outta they gameplan--and Peyton s**ts on the rust yall keep saying he gon have.
I couldn't have been more right on this game...^^yea I was off on the score a lil bit but the outcome and how the game was gon be won was spot on...I mean Colts easily could have scored another TD and the Ravens well s**t they only got 3 I gave em 10...the 2 touchdowns at the end of the first half is what I was expecting when I said 2 quick scores...Baltimore never recovered and Ray Rice was non-existent.

Liquid-Science said:
everything in this game has gone against the ravens

every penalty

every bounce of the ball

every play they made on defense and offense wound up in the colts favor

there's just a force out there that wants the Colts to win
The Forces' name is Peyton Manning and if you aint know he OG's OG.

Seriously tho I went back thru this thread just now seemed like everybody wanted Baltimore to win--that's cool and all everybody got they own opinion but damn yall n*gga act like the Refs gave this game to the Colts...no..the Colts are built on Offense which means if you give em extra possesions ie Turnovers, Penalties, or 3 and outs you done....that is exactly what happened here Baltimore beat themselves and I knew it would happen.

They tried to play too physical and pass interferences started happening and the Ray Ray hit was as illegal as illegal gets...I fuks wit Ray too all day long but cmon son he lead wit the crown of his helmet...helmet to helmet always gets called yall know this. Everybody talknbout Ray Rice gon run on all the Colts all game...cmon son if you the Colts you score at will and make him a non-factor which is what they did. Good Job Peyton now my team is 1 of 4 that will be left.
 01-17-2010, 06:56 PM         #282
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paidNfull said:
lmao @ Jets and the c*cky fans and coach, i understand confidence what i don't understand is the stupidity, ya'll going f**king get s**tted on and i promise u that

i'll delete my account if Jets beat the Chargers, u Jets fans are f**king hilarious and retarded

8 years ago '06        #283
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 paidNfull said:
lmao @ Jets and the c*cky fans and coach, i understand confidence what i don't understand is the stupidity, ya'll going f**king get s**tted on and i promise u that

i'll delete my account if Jets beat the Chargers, u Jets fans are f**king hilarious and retarded
I happen to agree with you I mean the chargers aren't a team I would put faith in like that but everything else was on point
 01-17-2010, 11:21 PM         #284
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paidNfull said:
^^^Time to Delete your s**t son.
 01-17-2010, 11:24 PM         #285
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peyton = GOAT

And Garcon on that INT by Reed was a live saver. That was a real football player's play right there. Can't even say how much respect the kid gets from me for hustling and making that play.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago