Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey [3-13-10][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
 140
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Winner
Joshua Clottey by KO 12 15.58%
Joshua Clottey by Decision 8 10.39%
Draw 0 0%
Manny Pacquiao by KO 30 38.96%
Manny Pacquiao by Decision 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9


 8 years ago '06        #102
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 FaceMob said:
That Darren Woodson in the backround?

Gonna be a good f!ght. Pacman should win on the cards. Will probably be reminiscent of the 1st 4 rounds of the Clottey Judha f!ght. Fast south paw, running combows, getting in, out and turning Clottey. Difference is Pacman can go a whole 12 rounds doing this. That said Clotteys size, chin and defense can make for an intriguing f!ght. He has weighed in as heavy as 170 on f!ght nights.

Pacman by UD
Does that mean Clottey will overeat tonight?
Is that a good thing to gain 15 pounds in one night?

Or is it that the weigh in used to be 3 days before the f!ght?


With that said, i dont think CLottey was really 147.
The n*gga is just too big.
Jerry Jones got a lot of money riding on this...
I wouldnt put it past him to somehow rig the scales so the f!ght can go on.

lol


Last edited by kevkhalee; 03-13-2010 at 01:02 AM..
 03-13-2010, 01:20 AM         #103
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop with these stupid steroid allegations. His cranium has always been large. Those photos from previous years are from when he was f!ghting at 126 and 130. Of course his face will fill out when he puts on 15-20 more pounds.

 kevkhalee said:
Does that mean Clottey will overeat tonight?
Is that a good thing to gain 15 pounds in one night?

Or is it that the weigh in used to be 3 days before the f!ght?


With that said, i dont think CLottey was really 147.
The n*gga is just too big.
Jerry Jones got a lot of money riding on this...
I wouldnt put it past him to somehow rig the scales so the f!ght can go on.

lol
Naw just hydrating, weigh ins have been a day before the f!ght for quite sometime. They used to be the day of preventing crazy weight fluctuations from weigh in to f!ght time.

The problem is the week or weeks leading up to a f!ght and weigh in some f!ghters dehydrate and k!ll themselves to to make weight. When they finally are able to eat full meals and drink to hydrate their body gets back to a normal weight. The majority of the smaller f!ghters, from fly weight to middle, are not f!ghting in their natural weight classes. Their walk around weights are usually 15-30 lbs higher than their f!ght weights.


Last edited by FaceMob; 03-13-2010 at 01:23 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #104
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 FaceMob said:
Stop with these stupid steroid allegations. His cranium has always been large. Those photos from previous years are from when he was f!ghting at 126 and 130. Of course his face will fill out when he puts on 15-20 more pounds.
The allegations aren't what's stupid. Stupid is a.ssuming that a professional athlete whom refuses to take a blood test 14 days out from f!ght date for $25 million guaranteed is clean. And at the very least, people should be able to speculate when a person refuses to demonstrate otherwise.

I'm not even saying that he's dirty, but it's moronic to just assume that he's clean given the circumstances.
 8 years ago '06        #105
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
lol at the head thing man... CentsCuz sum'd it up... Barely anybody in Pacgwire land is willing to reason with the facts it seems.

All I know is it's finally f!ght day cotto / pacman gave me goosebumps in the intro's this s**t better go 9+ rds (unless pacgwire gets knocked out early)... I plan on watching f!ght at my boy girl house (filled with filipino's yikes)

I really humbled myself and crowned manny the true P4P after what he did to Cotto but I'll never support him until he does Olympic Style testing (and f!ghts Floyd Mayweather)

David Diaz is +425 is it really that bad? I think I've only seen Soto f!ght once on a ppv but is he really on that status to be -625 right now in the sports book? I cried my eyes out last time I passed on Alphonso Gomez he sitting on -265 right now money line
 8 years ago '06        #106
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 lmaoo said:
Christopher Juan Figueroa
Amanda It's a KNOWN FACT that Pacquiao, the dirty cheating bastard, cheated on his wife Jinkee. News clips all over the Phillipines showed her crying as they sat in church together. If you want to support some dirty steroid abuising midget who cheats on his wife go ahead, but some of us have scruples. Pacquiao's heart should explode in his chest, and he should die a slow, twitching painful excrutiating death.

aight im going to bed this s**t had my dying from hbo facebook
 8 years ago '04        #107
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 StudiosConnect' said:
lol at the head thing man... CentsCuz sum'd it up... Barely anybody in Pacgwire land is willing to reason with the facts it seems.

All I know is it's finally f!ght day cotto / pacman gave me goosebumps in the intro's this s**t better go 9+ rds (unless pacgwire gets knocked out early)... I plan on watching f!ght at my boy girl house (filled with filipino's yikes)

I really humbled myself and crowned manny the true P4P after what he did to Cotto but I'll never support him until he does Olympic Style testing (and f!ghts Floyd Mayweather)

David Diaz is +425 is it really that bad? I think I've only seen Soto f!ght once on a ppv but is he really on that status to be -625 right now in the sports book? I cried my eyes out last time I passed on Alphonso Gomez he sitting on -265 right now money line
Yeah those Diaz odds are kind of crazy to me. I think the f!ght will be closer than that.
 8 years ago '04        #108
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
moved to the main section for tonight
 8 years ago '04        #109
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
anyone got a sop link for the f!ght?
 8 years ago '08        #110
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
^^^Give it a few hours there will be tons of links



Manny should win this f!ght easily....But there entire training camp is pretty much just preperation for Mayweather and not Clottey
 8 years ago '06        #111
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
who got links?Can't get ppv where i'm at
 03-13-2010, 05:37 PM         #112
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stream link???????//
 8 years ago '06        #113
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
i wont be posting any streams for this , just a heads up lol sorry
 03-13-2010, 05:48 PM         #114
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fishscale said:
i wont be posting any streams for this , just a heads up lol sorry
why not ..... whats going on here. fishscale "they" got to u to huh....smh u sold out
 8 years ago '07        #115
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
stream anyone??
 8 years ago '06        #116
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806

[pic - click to view]


i hope he does this the whole f!ght and bodies pacman
pac way to fast tho blah
 03-13-2010, 05:58 PM         #117
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only reason i want pacman to win is so he can f!ght mayweather....
mayweather should beat mosley easily..
its all going to depend on whether mayweather is afraid of pacquio in the end....
 8 years ago '09        #118
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
rooting for clottey but think manny will end up winning by decision
 8 years ago '09        #119
Smackin Suckas 
space
avatar space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
why not ..... whats going on here. fishscale "they" got to u to huh....smh u sold out

Nah, he just doesnt have any! others will post them, dont worry about it!
 8 years ago '08        #120
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
*waits for streams*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy