Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Joshua Clottey by KO 12 15.58%
Joshua Clottey by Decision 8 10.39%
Draw 0 0%
Manny Pacquiao by KO 30 38.96%
Manny Pacquiao by Decision 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #82
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Gotta love Pacquiao thanking his "master."

Last edited by CentsCuZ; 03-11-2010 at 07:49 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #83
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
what kind of numbers yall think this will do? I didn't think it would do that well before but now im thinking they pull in the million range
 8 years ago '04        #84
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
damn you think they could get manny and mayweather to do a sit down like that if they fought. i bet mayweather would be cracking so many jokes about mannys broke english.
 8 years ago '07        #85
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30433 30433
I'm gonna guess it does 1.05m - 1.25m. Predicting PPVs is something I have no clue about. I dunno how industry people even predict it... i don't even know the demographics that buy.
 8 years ago '04        #86
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
i think it'll barely crack 1 mill....
 8 years ago '06        #87
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
weigh in live

8 years ago '06        #88
space
space
Pacquiao vs. Mosley May Very Well Happen, Says Arum

By Mark Vester

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum says a unification f!ght between welterweight champions Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley is almost sure to happen if both men win their upcoming f!ghts. Pacquiao defends the WBO title this Saturday against Joshua Clottey and Mosley defends against Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 1. During a recent interview with our friends at boxingnewsonline.net, Arum said he likes Mosley because of his non-trash talking personality. The remark is clear on who he would rather not do business with. Arum later says he would rather not deal with Mayweather, a f!ghter who loves to talk pre-f!ght trash.

“[Pacquiao-Mosley], that may very well happen,” said Arum. “Mosley’s a good guy and he’s always been a good guy and a Mosley f!ght would be attractive because I am at a stage with my career where I don’t tolerate any of this trash talking, any of this nonsense. I like to do f!ghts with guys who are respectful of each other - like Ricky Hatton and Manny, like Miguel Cotto, like Joshua Clottey and Mosley’s the same way."

"Shane’s a very high class fellow and he’s a high class athlete and to do a f!ght with Mosley would be fine. To do a f!ght with Mayweather is not fine. We don’t need trash talk in boxing."

Arum is no fan of Mayweather, or his the rest of the clan, Floyd Mayweather Sr. and Roger Mayweather. He would rather not deal with anything that has to do with them.

"Boxing is on a new high, coming into a stadium like this, going to New Yankee stadium in New York [June 5 Yuri Foreman-Miguel Cotto], it’s going to be in all of the big buildings now. We don’t need anyone in the sport who embarrasses it,” Arum said.
 8 years ago '06        #90
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
damn i hope i get paid tonight.
i'm tryin to see this at a sports bar.
 8 years ago '04        #91
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Who's got the links?
 8 years ago '06        #92
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Weights: Manny Pacquiao 145-Pounds, Joshua Clottey 147

By Jake Donovan

The year’s first big event – aptly named “The Event” is officially under way.

Manny Pacquiao and Joshua Clottey both made weight for their welterweight f!ght at Cowboys Stadium on Saturday evening (HBO PPV, $54.95).

Pacquiao checked in at a chiseled 145 ¾ lb, while the finely-tuned Clottey weighed in at the division limit of 147 lb.

The f!ght marks the first truly big event of 2010, though with plenty more in queue.

At stake is the alphabet welterweight title Pacquiao (50-3-2, 38KO) violently annexed in his 12th round stoppage of Miguel Cotto last November.

The title-winning effort led to Pacquiao –widely regarded as the best f!ghter in the world, pound-for-pound - securing f!ghter of the Year honors in 2009. The award was the third in the past four years for the Filipino southpaw, in addition to being named the top f!ghter of the past ten years and establishing himself as the biggest draw in the sport today.

Clottey (35-3, 20KO) plays the role of hard-luck challenger hoping to cash in on the opportunity of a lifetime that landed in his lap. The Ghana-born, Bronx-based welterweight enters the f!ght on the heels of a nine-month layoff. His last f!ght came in his close, disputed points loss to Cotto last June in New York City.

The last time Clottey has seen the win column was August 2009, when he won a vacant title against faded former two-division champ Zab Judah.

However, the opportunity came about after plans for a Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather showdown fell through due to an unresolved dispute over the handling of drug tests for the f!ght. Clottey willingly stepped in the moment he was contacted by manager Vinny Scolpino.

No additional drug testing beyond what’s required by the Texas Boxing Commission has been demanded by either side for this event.

A crowd of 45,000 is expected to file in to the newly renovated state of the art Cowboys Stadium for this event, a testament to the drawing power of Pacquiao considering that Clottey is only known in hardcore boxing circles, save for the features dedicated to him for this particular event.

Jake Donovan is the Managing Editor of Boxingscene.com and an award-winning member of the Boxing Writers a.ssociation of America. Contact Jake at .
 03-12-2010, 09:12 PM         #94
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Darren Woodson in the backround?

Gonna be a good f!ght. Pacman should win on the cards. Will probably be reminiscent of the 1st 4 rounds of the Clottey Judha f!ght. Fast south paw, running combows, getting in, out and turning Clottey. Difference is Pacman can go a whole 12 rounds doing this. That said Clotteys size, chin and defense can make for an intriguing f!ght. He has weighed in as heavy as 170 on f!ght nights.

Pacman by UD
 8 years ago '07        #95
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Is it me, or does Manny's head keep growing? His head is abnormally big!

His head is:

[pic - click to view]

Big!

His head is:

[pic - click to view]

Big!

Dude makes Clottey's head look like a regular human sized skull.

I think pacman may have surpassed Baldomir.

[pic - click to view]

I used to say people's head looked 'Baldomirian' in size. I guess I gotta change that now.
 8 years ago '07        #96
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Also... pacman's fists don't even look like they belong on his wrists. Dude looks like he stole the hands of a middleweight and sewed them on his wrists.
 8 years ago '07        #97
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Clottey vs. Pacquiao is only one bout, but can be described as a 'doubleheader'. H*ll either guy in a ring by himself can be called a doubleheader.
 8 years ago '06        #98
space
space

this was in 2006 before the 2nd Morales f!ght

[pic - click to view]

this was in 2007 vs Solis

[pic - click to view]

this was last year before the Pacquiao-Marquez 2 f!ght 2008

[pic - click to view]

this was this year before the Pacquiao-Cotto f!ght 2009

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Has Pacquiao's head got bigger in 3 years??
 8 years ago '07        #99
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
^^^YUP!

This n*gga head gotten at least 2 hat sizes bigger.
 8 years ago '04        #100
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago