Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey [3-13-10][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Joshua Clottey by KO 12 15.58%
Joshua Clottey by Decision 8 10.39%
Draw 0 0%
Manny Pacquiao by KO 30 38.96%
Manny Pacquiao by Decision 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #781
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Lex Lossis said:
what about Mayweather vs. Paul Williams?

this f!ght will never happen....Paul presents too many problems..his reach is crazy and hes way taller..that counter right hand hook would be useless from Floyd..it would be floyd f!ghting his clown..another f!ghter he cant hit
 8 years ago '04        #782
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
I'm still BOOOOOING. How many flops do we have to have to get what we want. Boxing k!lls me. They go out of their way to keep the two best from f!ghting. Whats the point of any sport if you can't get your two best to f!ght or play each other. What happened to wanting to prove your the best. They could have at least given us a good card since we didn't get the f!ght we wanted to see. But no they give us total s**t from top to bottom. I had like 50 bore-gasm's during this f!ght. IF they don't get this done f**k them both. Pussies.

Rant over.

Last edited by flipdaflop; 03-14-2010 at 03:03 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #783
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
 jj01 said:
this s**t was predictable garbage, scripted television.......almost like laker games.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #784
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
boxing needs to be organized so that good f!ghts take place
 8 years ago '04        #785
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
To people who stay this was a lame none exciting f!ght. That is just Clootey style that made it look like that
 03-14-2010, 03:31 AM         #786
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
The allegations aren't what's stupid. Stupid is a.ssuming that a professional athlete whom refuses to take a blood test 14 days out from f!ght date for $25 million guaranteed is clean. And at the very least, people should be able to speculate when a person refuses to demonstrate otherwise.

I'm not even saying that he's dirty, but it's moronic to just assume that he's clean given the circumstances.
Innocent until proven guilty. NASC rules dont require blood test and until they do Floyd Mayweather can keep trying to put s**t in the game to duck him. Its public record that Pacquiao has come out and said, after his 1st f!ght with Morales, that him drawing blood close to a f!ght weakens him.

Regardless of how you or me may feel about that you cannot gauge what another man feels in different situations. What is moronic is a.ssuming a man is dirty because a f!ghter who has a history of ducking stiff competition says he is.

As for the Pac/Clottey f!ght that s**t seemed fishy. I know Clottey is defensive minded but that s**t was stupid to watch. He came to be a human punching bag for 12 rounds.

Last edited by FaceMob; 03-14-2010 at 03:33 AM..
 03-14-2010, 03:34 AM         #787
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJWho said:
To people who stay this was a lame none exciting f!ght. That is just Clootey style that made it look like that
I love boxing, Im more than just a casual fan, I was rooting for Manny and love the sport but that was a lame and boring f!ght. That s**t was nothing more than a glorified sparing session. Clottey outta be ashamed of himself.
 8 years ago '08        #788
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
What a waste of time watching this garbage!!!

This is what you do with a title shot?

I feel asleep during the 3rd round! Glad I didnt pay for it!!

Last edited by damion_mob_30; 03-14-2010 at 04:22 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #789
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 Javon23 said:
lol whens the last time Mayweather fought an exciting f!ght?
i swear there are too many hypocrites in this thread
all mayweather does is jab and run
u dont appreciate technique fool. that last f!ght mayweather had was pure art man. pac knows he scared i saw it in his face when he was asked about f!ghting mayweather
 03-14-2010, 05:18 AM         #790
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
exactly
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #791
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 1490 1490
hey ace is that the chick from The Wire? Who's that with her?
 8 years ago '06        #792
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Javon23 said:
That is literally the definition of BOXING.
Hit while not getting hit!

8 years ago '04        #793
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 2214 2214
Muthaf**kin Clottey was just happy to get this f!ght for the money, dude didnt want to even try to win, chillin in a shell like a f**kin turtle fetal position n shet. f!ght was straight wack juice, his defense was nothing compared to PBF duckin dodge shoulder rolls, he just stood there taking them shots trying to last and get a decision. Career over for Clottey.
 03-14-2010, 06:33 AM         #794
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
u dont appreciate technique fool. that last f!ght mayweather had was pure art man. pac knows he scared i saw it in his face when he was asked about f!ghting mayweather
what is he scared of? huh?
getting a loss?
he already has what 3?

mayweather just boxing defensively and not going at him and probably winning on a decision?
what would that to his career? to lose in a decision because he couldnt KNOCK OUT a guy?

cmon now...

if mayweather f!ghts pacman which i doubt he does....
it is going to go to a decision and mayweather will win by points then he will explain at the end to all the fans WHY IT WAS A BORING f!ght n this n that...same s**t
 8 years ago '04        #795
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
clottey threw the f!ght. f**king s**tty a.ss card.
 8 years ago '04        #796
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
worst f!ght i've ever seen. This might make me switch to MMA exclusively... and i'm a huge boxing fan.
 8 years ago '04        #797
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
 FaceMob said:
I love boxing, Im more than just a casual fan, I was rooting for Manny and love the sport but that was a lame and boring f!ght. That s**t was nothing more than a glorified sparing session. Clottey outta be ashamed of himself.
put some baby powder in your hand and slap yourself "HARD" if you expected anything less
 8 years ago '07        #798
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Boxing went downhill as soon as the G.O.A.T Calzaghe retired:yayo:
 8 years ago '04        #799
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga shut the f**k up. I know how good FLoyd is. You called the other guy and said Floyd has legendary stamina. n*gga, Floyd doesnt even throw enough to show it. That is all I said. I know he doesn't need to, but what has he done in ring to show this "legendary stamina"

Now sit down.
i'm the one that said he has legendary stamina

dude your really talking out your arse right now....

floyd stays on his toes, sticking and moving, bobbing and weaving, he never stops moving his head, never lets his guard down

whether he throws 30 punches a round or 15, just staying on your toes boxing, not slugging but boxing, is hard in itself, thats what makes him such a great f!ghter

look at guys like mosley, remember mosley was more of a boxer in his early days, now he chooses to slug, why, because he can not stay on his toes for a full 12 rounds, we seen it against cotto.

whether manny is better or not we gonna find out out, but one thing he won't be able to do is outbox floyd, thats an exercise in futility
 8 years ago '05        #800
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm not going to start looking in the direction of pacman using some illegal ped's because he has evolved as a f!ghter. Hard work sometimes pays off and even though in today's world where so many athletes are getting caught it's easy to point the finger and be suspicious. I'm not trying to be part of that crowd.

I don't know what his training is like, he could be doing some serious neck workouts to strengthen his muscles which anyone in boxing or mma will tell you neck strength is very important when it comes to not getting knocked out (besides obviously not getting punched lol).

Also I remember Pac getting rocked a little in the Cotto f!ght but he rebounded from it.
I'll be the first to say I hope Manny is not taking anything, and that s**t would hurt boxing more than anything else at the moment. Boxing needs Manny, just as much as boxing needs Floyd..

I like both these f!ghters, it's hard for you to not like a guy like Manny.. But I just hate when people tend to overrate the guy and discredit the true #1 boxer in the world, Floyd Mayweather..

n*ggas like Lampley make me sick..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago