Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Joshua Clottey by KO 12 15.58%
Joshua Clottey by Decision 8 10.39%
Draw 0 0%
Manny Pacquiao by KO 30 38.96%
Manny Pacquiao by Decision 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #761
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
the only thing left to do in this thread

Manny Please take us home.............

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #762
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3356 3356
 Hold That said:
But I'm not going to lie, I find it very strange that a f!ghter who use to get hurt by Juan Manuel Marquez, Barera and Morales who weigh 130-135lbs, now can eat and just steam roll through big welterweights like DLH,CLottey and Cotto's punches..

I don't remember this n*gga getting hurt in none of those f!ghts, that s**t is unheard of..
I'm not going to start looking in the direction of pacman using some illegal ped's because he has evolved as a f!ghter. Hard work sometimes pays off and even though in today's world where so many athletes are getting caught it's easy to point the finger and be suspicious. I'm not trying to be part of that crowd.

I don't know what his training is like, he could be doing some serious neck workouts to strengthen his muscles which anyone in boxing or mma will tell you neck strength is very important when it comes to not getting knocked out (besides obviously not getting punched lol).

Also I remember Pac getting rocked a little in the Cotto f!ght but he rebounded from it.
 8 years ago '04        #763
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,796 | Props total: 23535 23535
 beantown85 said:
And where would that statement be?
when they interviewed him he said this is the first f!ght he was aware that he lost
basically blew it once again by playing it too safe
 8 years ago '07        #764
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30484 30484
 03-14-2010, 12:39 AM         #765
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
when they interviewed him he said this is the first f!ght he was aware that he lost
basically blew it once again by playing it too safe

uhh..that's not what he said on 24/7...or any interview i've ever seen him in...he's always contended that he won that f!ght...and so have a lot of other people....i also think he won the f!ght..

in fact on 24/7..he was saying the detractors that were saying he wasn't going forward were wrong,and they showed footage of him going forward,and throwing punches..and since he was the aggressor he should have won...
 03-14-2010, 12:42 AM         #766
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about Mayweather vs. Paul Williams?

8 years ago '07        #767
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30484 30484
 HotepSuns said:
uhh..that's not what he said on 24/7...or any interview i've ever seen him in...he's always contended that he won that f!ght...and so have a lot of other people....i also think he won the f!ght..

in fact on 24/7..he was saying the detractors that were saying he wasn't going forward were wrong,and they showed footage of him going forward,and throwing punches..and since he was the aggressor he should have won...
I think he is saying that Clottey said that this f!ght (vs. Pacquiao) is the first f!ght he was aware that he lost. This was said in tonight's post f!ght interview.
 8 years ago '04        #768
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
 HotepSuns said:

dude i'm talking directly after the f!ght tonight when they interview the f!ghters, did u even watch the f!ght?

and referring to the cotto f!ght, yea he put in work on cotto but he let cotto stay in the f!ght, I was with clottey ftw, but he had cotto cut badly he even said after that f!ght that he didnt want to go in on cotto because he knew what cotto was capable of, therefore he played it safe when he could of took the f!ght

one of the judges was way off on his card to i think it was like 118-111 cotto gtfo, yea clottey did his thing but he let cotto stay in the f!ght when he could of finished him

did u watch that f!ght as well?
 03-14-2010, 12:49 AM         #769
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
I think he is saying that Clottey said that this f!ght (vs. Pacquiao) is the first f!ght he was aware that he lost. This was said in tonight's post f!ght interview.

oh ok...i missed his post f!ght interview for this f!ght...but it would have been hilarious if he didn't admit that....
 8 years ago '04        #770
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
lol whens the last time Mayweather fought an exciting f!ght?
i swear there are too many hypocrites in this thread
all mayweather does is jab and run
 03-14-2010, 12:54 AM         #771
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
dude i'm talking directly after the f!ght tonight when they interview the f!ghters, did u even watch the f!ght?

and referring to the cotto f!ght, yea he put in work on cotto but he let cotto stay in the f!ght, I was with clottey ftw, but he had cotto cut badly he even said after that f!ght that he didnt want to go in on cotto because he knew what cotto was capable of, therefore he played it safe when he could of took the f!ght

one of the judges was way off on his card to i think it was like 118-111 cotto gtfo, yea clottey did his thing but he let cotto stay in the f!ght when he could of finished him

did u watch that f!ght as well?

i'm baffled as to how me not watching the clottey after f!ght interview for this f!ght would have any bearing on whether,or not i watched the f!ght...when the f!ght happens BEFORE the POST f!ght INTERVIEW....but you've somehow rationalized that to yourself....so i'll answer the question for you....YES..i watched the f!ght...although that has nothing to do with what were currently discussing...

you'll have to show me where he said this about cotto,because it DIRECTLY contradicts everything i've ever seen him speak about on the f!ght,AND what he said on 24/7 for this pac f!ght...where he is contradicting everything you claim he said by saying he was going forward,and trying to be the aggressor....so you'll have to pull up this interview where he said this,because right now what you're saying doesn't add up..

and yes one of the judges was clearly on the take,to set up the cotto/pac f!ght....and the cotto/clottey f!ght was close....but i felt clottey won....saying he could have finished him means nothing if he still won the f!ght,and was robbed..
 8 years ago '06        #772
jj01 
space
space
$44,974 | Props total: 4689 4689
this s**t was predictable garbage, scripted television.......almost like laker games.

i knew this s**t would happen, clottey got paid and just tried to save some dignity by not letting manroid ko him, but in the end he looked like a pathetic scared b**ch of a smaller man. manny didnt impress me at all tonight, no matter how hard lamps wanted him to. not 1 time did he look to have clottey hurt, the cleaner and more effective punches were thrown by clottey. manny still was open for counters ALL f**kin night, but clottey would not throw them.

s**t was pathetic to watch, i feel sorry for those that actually paid. arum got to clottey, and he will get a fat check but still smh thats disgraceful. as for pbf, wow he must be sittin back at this farce. he will box the s**t out of manroid and win a ud similar to this one, if not ko him. some of yall casual boxing fans stfu and stop debating with those that actually know wtf they are talkin about.
 8 years ago '06        #773
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
i just want a gif of Pac's double hook.
lol
 8 years ago '04        #774
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i'm baffled as to how me not watching the clottey after f!ght interview for this f!ght would have any bearing on whether,or not i watched the f!ght...when the f!ght happens BEFORE the POST f!ght INTERVIEW....but you've somehow rationalized that to yourself....so i'll answer the question for you....YES..i watched the f!ght...although that has nothing to do with what were currently discussing...

you'll have to show me where he said this about cotto,because it DIRECTLY contradicts everything i've ever seen him speak about on the f!ght,AND what he said on 24/7 for this pac f!ght...where he is contradicting everything you claim he said by saying he was going forward,and trying to be the aggressor....so you'll have to pull up this interview where he said this,because right now what you're saying doesn't add up..

and yes one of the judges was clearly on the take,to set up the cotto/pac f!ght....and the cotto/clottey f!ght was close....but i felt clottey won....saying he could have finished him means nothing if he still won the f!ght,and was robbed..
naw i wasn't discrediting your statement, i'm just saying Clottey said these things out of his mouth during the post interviews, yea what ur saying is true to what he said, but i think u don't tune into the post interviews or something.

Yea he said he was going forward and was trying to be the aggressor and that was true, and he also felt he won that cotto f!ght and the judges robbed him, but of course the judges are gonna lean towards the guy that's f!ghting his heart out in a close f!ght
and basically everybody knows that clottey gave him that f!ght easy.
 8 years ago '04        #775
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,555 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Javon23 said:
lol whens the last time Mayweather fought an exciting f!ght?
i swear there are too many hypocrites in this thread
all mayweather does is jab and run
The Hatton f!ght was pretty good. Gatti was great. Corrales was great. Ndou, Judah and Corley were good f!ghts to watch as well.
 8 years ago '06        #776
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
this is the way JC fought Zab Judah.
Judah was gonna win, but he got cut.
 03-14-2010, 01:08 AM         #777
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
naw i wasn't discrediting your statement, i'm just saying Clottey said these things out of his mouth during the post interviews, yea what ur saying is true to what he said, but i think u don't tune into the post interviews or something.

Yea he said he was going forward and was trying to be the aggressor and that was true, and he also felt he won that cotto f!ght and the judges robbed him, but of course the judges are gonna lean towards the guy that's f!ghting his heart out in a close f!ght
and basically everybody knows that clottey gave him that f!ght easy.

i'm pretty sure clottey was saying he felt like he won that f!ght after the f!ght,because i believe kellerman was interviewing him than too,and was asking him about being more aggressive,and him defending it than too..(not to sure,but pretty sure he did)...again i'd have to see this interview where he said that....because he had reason to feel robbed..

clottey gave him the f!ght easy?...how you figure that?...there wasn't anything easy about that f!ght at all...from either side....it was a close f!ght...ultimately could have went either way depending on what you were looking for...i felt clottey controlled more of the f!ght than cotto did...and i think the "non aggressive" end of the f!ght s**t was exaggerated....but ehh...doesn't matter now....because clottey ruined all his clout with this performance..
 8 years ago '04        #778
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
 kevkhalee said:
this is the way JC fought Zab Judah.
Judah was gonna win, but he got cut.
no sir, clottey was more effective in that f!ght and had judah frustrated clottey cut him with a punch not a headbutt like the ref called it

judah wanted to win by the stoppage but he failed, what a cop out pus*y
 8 years ago '04        #779
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
 HotepSuns said:

clottey gave him the f!ght easy?...how you figure that?...there wasn't anything easy about that f!ght at all...from either side....it was a close f!ght...ultimately could have went either way depending on what you were looking for...i felt clottey controlled more of the f!ght than cotto did...and i think the "non aggressive" end of the f!ght s**t was exaggerated....but ehh...doesn't matter now....because clottey ruined all his clout with this performance..
no i didnt mean it was a easy f!ght for cotto, i meant easy as though he had cotto where he wanted him but didnt take advantage and pretty much handed that win to cotto

as far as the non aggressive statement, they were referring to him having cotto where he wanted him but he didnt go for the finish, he backed off.

clottey ruined his clout? no, because this was expected of him against pacman
yes, it ruins his clout to people who don't know him as a f!ghter

clottey still a good f!ghter in my books he just needs step his mentality up and throw more or work on some knockout counter moves one
 03-14-2010, 01:36 AM         #780
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
no i didnt mean it was a easy f!ght for cotto, i meant easy as though he had cotto where he wanted him but didnt take advantage and pretty much handed that win to cotto

as far as the non aggressive statement, they were referring to him having cotto where he wanted him but he didnt go for the finish, he backed off.

clottey ruined his clout? no, because this was expected of him against pacman
yes, it ruins his clout to people who don't know him as a f!ghter

clottey still a good f!ghter in my books he just needs step his mentality up and throw more or work on some knockout counter moves one

him not throwing punches was NOT expected....people are exaggerating clottey's f!ghting style..saying he f!ghts like this all the time....he doesn't f!ght like this all the time...at no real time in the f!ght did he open up....he picked his spots against cotto,judah,margarito,and a host of others...and even though i knew this would be the outcome....him not even opening up slightly ruins his clout in my opinion..it knocks him down the totum pole in a loaded division...

he's a good f!ghter,but there are a lot of good f!ghters in this division who have yet to get the opportunities he has....i guarantee you if paul williams was f!ghting this f!ght tonight...completely different outcome..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy