Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey [3-13-10][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Joshua Clottey by KO 12 15.58%
Joshua Clottey by Decision 8 10.39%
Draw 0 0%
Manny Pacquiao by KO 30 38.96%
Manny Pacquiao by Decision 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #721
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,756 | Props total: 23305 23305
 Lex Lossis said:
anyways who yall think will win come May?

Mosley's defense is ill and I highly doubt Floyd will pick him apart...I actually think if Mosley can get to work EARLY, he may force Floyd to throw more than usual....Mosley would need to keep it up though and not get frustrated if he doesnt land....cuz then Floyd will just have a field day
mayweather will win the f!ght mentally before he even steps in the ring, he's already in mosley's head frustrating him
 8 years ago '09        #722
Smackin Suckas 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga shut the f**k up. I know how good FLoyd is. You called the other guy and said Floyd has legendary stamina. n*gga, Floyd doesnt even throw enough to show it. That is all I said. I know he doesn't need to, but what has he done in ring to show this "legendary stamina"

Now sit down.
Re read your post you dumb bastard, your first two sentences dont even make sense! If you knew how good floyd was you would know he doesnt get tired you dumb a.ss! when have you ever seen floyd mayweather in a f!ght looking like he ran out of gas??? You havent, and your reason is he doesnt punch enough? come on now you sound like a fu*kin retard! And i said he has "some of the best conditioning" dont throw quotations around like *legendary stamina* were my words, thats something your saying to try to make a point, but you are just making yourself look bad!

Lex Lossis said:
but what has he done in ring to show this "legendary stamina"
40-0-0 thats what the f**k he did to show it! he showed he cant be beat! now you go sit the f**k down and think about that!
 8 years ago '08        #723
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Lex Lossis said:

Mosley's defense is ill and I highly doubt Floyd will pick him apart...I actually think if Mosley can get to work EARLY, he may force Floyd to throw more than usual....Mosley would need to keep it up though and not get frustrated if he doesnt land....cuz then Floyd will just have a field day
 03-14-2010, 12:10 AM         #724
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
u embarrassing urself homie

there's people who watch boxing and don't know what's even being calculated in the ring and think they know what's going on

then there's real boxing fans that knows the science and all the technicalities that make boxing a great sport, the s**t is mental and physical, real boxing fans study boxing and actually determine the outcome of f!ghts because it's deeper than just putting 2 guys in a ring and watching them throw punches and knocking each other out
n*gga I know...but like, I know what's going on during the f!ght...I understand the science ima hardcore fan...however I don't think s**t like "right there floyd would counter him" that is stannish.

I a.ssess all this s**t afterwards....and over the course of a f!ghters win streak, etc....

I mean I know what Hold That does, it's just stannish cuz he's thinkin of floyd lmao.

Manny wont f!ght this same way against Floyd stop kidding urself.
 03-14-2010, 12:10 AM         #725
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

.....it is?.....
 8 years ago '06        #726
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 stogz said:
Well...

Clottey will be back later this year vs. Margarito.

However, if I had any say in it. I'd have Clottey deported for this bullsh*t. Eventhough I knew and predicted before hand he would do this... I was still in disbelief at it actually happening.
 8 years ago '04        #727
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
And to all who say Pac is amazing and this that and third. If this fool Pacquiao got flustered because he couldnt penetrate Clottey's defense when he wasnt even really getting countered.

How frustrated will he be when he can't penetrate Floyd's defense and IS getting countered?

Think about that for a second.

Last edited by etchasketch; 03-14-2010 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: typo
 8 years ago '04        #728
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
This f!ght just prove to me that Pacquiao taking something cuz Clottey hit him with uppercuts and some right hands that will have stun any other f!ghter and Pacquiao just took them like there were nothing.
 03-14-2010, 12:12 AM         #729
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
mayweather will win the f!ght mentally before he even steps in the ring, he's already in mosley's head frustrating him
ur right...Mosley has been wanting to shut Floyd up for so long that it's been eating at him. I really hope he doesnt let Floyd's antics get the best of him, but Idk... :-/

it's gonna be close regardless, I mean if Mosley starts to land n*gga dont stunt like Floyd could take them? Im not f**kin joking.

Main Event said:
Mosley gets hit with the jab too much, but other than that his defense is good, dude...

hopefully he dont let Floyd jab him through his skull
 8 years ago '05        #730
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Lex Lossis said:
ima casual fan? n*gga. aight im done with you lmao I'm about as hardcore fan as you, if not more.

n*gga I be watchin no names on showtime while you at the club...that's how hardcore I am real talk. dont ever f**kin question me.
You just called Mosely's defense ill, maybe you are a hardcore fan, just not a smart one..
 8 years ago '04        #731
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
this thread's turned into straight buffoonery
 8 years ago '07        #732
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
what a waste talent...he should of played soccer instead
 8 years ago '09        #733
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,193 | Props total: 3490 3490
 Pistol Peter said:
no changing the subject...you dug a hole and now you have to dig yourself out

I noticed that aswell.
 8 years ago '04        #734
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 Lex Lossis said:

lol at his defense being ill
Mayweather runs away and dosen't box
 8 years ago '08        #735
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Lex Lossis said:
ur right...Mosley has been wanting to shut Floyd up for so long that it's been eating at him. I really hope he doesnt let Floyd's antics get the best of him, but Idk... :-/

it's gonna be close regardless, I mean if Mosley starts to land n*gga dont stunt like Floyd could take them? Im not f**kin joking.

Mosley gets hit with the jab too much, but other than that his defense is good, dude...

hopefully he dont let Floyd jab him through his skull
No Mosleys D has never been ill...Cotto straight outboxed that n*gga...Floyd wins an easy UD
 8 years ago '07        #736
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30390 30390
 etchasketch said:
For all of you saying Clottey is a.ss cheeks think for a second. If he came out and did what Hatton did, try to brawl and exchange, he would have ended up like Hatton.

He lasted 12 and Didn't run. He didn't throw liek we all wanted him to but he did land some pretty solid shots on against Pac.

Look, you got it wrong.

Clottey is a habitual f!ght thrower. He throws f!ghts by habit. 3 big f!ghts... 3 pathetic loses. This dude supposed to be the pride of ghana... looks like he wasn't able to get his pride through customs. [Yes, I know... he f!ghts outta NYC, it just seemed like a funny thing to say]
 8 years ago '04        #737
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,756 | Props total: 23305 23305
 latin_linx said:
This f!ght just prove to me that Pacquiao taking something cuz Clottey hit him with uppercuts and some right hands that will have stun any other f!ghter and Pacquiao just took them like there were nothing.
naw i doubt it, clottey caught him with some good shots, but clottey don't have that knock down power, even though manny got caught he was always in good position to take them never off balance that's why u only seen his head move when he got hit
 03-14-2010, 12:16 AM         #738
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
no changing the subject...you dug a hole and now you have to dig yourself out
cuz I dont have a problem with floyd lmao what else u want me to say...

scroll to top of page 39 though and show me the stan s**t and how it's stannish...

Manny aint perfect. I just love the way he controls f!ghts....

he wont control Floyd though...NO WAY...and he wont/shouldnt f!ght Floyd the way he did tonight...Manny threw punches and kept his guard open alot...s**t Floyd would take care of.

Manny will stick to boxing Floyd and we'll see who comes out on top.
 8 years ago '07        #739
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
clottey gave the cotto f!ght away...he gave this one away last week with a bow tied on it
 8 years ago '05        #740
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Javon23 said:
lol at his defense being ill
Mayweather runs away and dosen't box
You mean Mayweather doesn't brawl. Because Mayweather is the best boxer in the world. The point of boxing is to hit and not be hit. Who does that better than Floyd? Nobody.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy