Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey [3-13-10][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
 151
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
849 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Winner
Joshua Clottey by KO 12 15.58%
Joshua Clottey by Decision 8 10.39%
Draw 0 0%
Manny Pacquiao by KO 30 38.96%
Manny Pacquiao by Decision 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #701
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23555 23555
 Fishscale said:
lol clottey=garbage

no he's not garbage, did u even look at the punch stats??

manny only landed 200+ of his 1000+ punches

clotty punch ratio was good except for the fact that he's not offensively driven
 03-14-2010, 12:00 AM         #702
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you should really grow up
using the word stan...still...really?
i thought that was cool and hip in "urban forums' like 5 years ago? i mean really
 8 years ago '04        #703
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
 hotepsuns said:
yeah homie...what you came off of...70?....ouch..
50....
 8 years ago '07        #704
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Lex Lossis said:
Please explain how this f!ght was not amazing?


Manny used angles and exerted a high punch rate that f!ghters could only dream of. He landed his combos like they were UAVS on Modern Warfare 2...LOL. He made Clottey a punching bag and Manny could do ANYTHING he wanted in this f!ght.

Clottey is a tough guy so I didnt expect him to just drop his hands (which is what Hold That wanted I guess by his "breaking the guard" comment becuz Manny did land to the head, dont kid urself.)

Manny was exciting....Clottey didnt wanna get KOed....he felt Pacman's punches....step in the ring for you to understand what I'm tombout.
lol and your calling people "stans" ?
 03-14-2010, 12:01 AM         #705
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Because this f!ght was the equivalent to watching Manny Pacquiao hit a punching bag over and over for 12 rounds. Clottey even had chances to throw wide open punches and didn't.
again that is becuz Clottey felt the power, and didnt have ANYTHING to offer. why should this take away from Pacman? If Clottey risked it and brawled and landed on Manny...u would say "see how Clottey landed alot on Pacman? FLOYD WOULD murder HIM!!! PACMAN LET CLOTTEY HIT HIM!! CLOTTEY!!"


damn if u do damn if u dont I guess
 8 years ago '05        #706
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Clottey faced stronger punchers than pacman

Margarito who may have had stones in his gloves....
 03-14-2010, 12:03 AM         #707
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lol and your calling people stans ?
go ahead and explain how I am a stan. I explained how u guys are.


I understand Manny's flaws, but I also understand the way he f!ghts against certain types of f!ghters.

I know how great Floyd is...he is amazing. I don't really have a f!ghter I hate. so what am I a stan of every f!ghter?? LOLOLOL


go ahead and explain :)
 03-14-2010, 12:04 AM         #708
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
50....


should have copped you some tecate beer for the mail in rebate..lol..
 8 years ago '04        #709
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
Joshua Clottey by KO
bigrob21v, dweezy, igotgame4ya, KnightOfTears, n1ckname, orv, r.burgundy, Salazar10033, spider-man, StudiosConnect', thaflawless1, WorldsGreatest

Joshua Clottey by Decision
burnin624, Gonzilla, halftime, k!llacali86, MrMayface, peedicrakk2nd, riga89, Supa Mario 910


i see ya fellas...
 8 years ago '04        #710
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
 HotepSuns said:
should have copped you some tecate beer for the mail in rebate..lol..
truer words never spoken
 8 years ago '05        #711
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,744 | Props total: 12564 12564
 Lex Lossis said:
Why would you STUDY??


can u not watch a f!ght, be amazed...instead of looking for every hold? n*gga just admit ur a f**king Floyd stan, goddamn.



this is you watching the f!ght:

"See, nice right hook but right there FLoyd would k!ll him!!! ahaha this n*gga got a bullseye!!"

"again, see right there Floyd would punish his body..."

"yeah he landed 7564645654576585 punches, but he wouldnt land em against Floyd!!!"


n*gga that is stannish.... just watch the f**king f!ghts..lmao @ ur cop out "u dunno what ur talkin about" that is such a fallacy. what a cop out.
Most people who like boxing usually make comments like that. You're obviously a casual fan so I guess it's hard for you to understand..

What exactly was there to be amazed about with this f!ght? What did Manny do that was so amazing? Clottey blocking and not punching back, and Manny just hitting Clottey's gloves and arms was not amazing.
 8 years ago '07        #712
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Lex Lossis said:
go ahead and explain how I am a stan. I explained how u guys are.


I understand Manny's flaws, but I also understand the way he f!ghts against certain types of f!ghters.

I know how great Floyd is...he is amazing. I don't really have a f!ghter I hate. so what am I a stan of every f!ghter?? LOLOLOL


go ahead and explain :)
lol your a stan as you would say because i watched the same f!ght and i didnt get the same "bang bang bang" feeling you got when explaining the f!ght


but yet your acting as if it was his best performance...compairing his s**t to modern warfare and s**t lol...you seemed a little too hyped for this f!ght and what he did than what he actually did
 8 years ago '07        #713
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
Well...

Clottey will be back later this year vs. Margarito.


However, if I had any say in it. I'd have Clottey deported for this bullsh*t. Eventhough I knew and predicted before hand he would do this... I was still in disbelief at it actually happening.
 8 years ago '04        #714
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23555 23555
 Lex Lossis said:
Why would you STUDY??


can u not watch a f!ght, be amazed...instead of looking for every hold? n*gga just admit ur a f**king Floyd stan, goddamn.



this is you watching the f!ght:

"See, nice right hook but right there FLoyd would k!ll him!!! ahaha this n*gga got a bullseye!!"

"again, see right there Floyd would punish his body..."

"yeah he landed 7564645654576585 punches, but he wouldnt land em against Floyd!!!"


n*gga that is stannish.... just watch the f**king f!ghts..lmao @ ur cop out "u dunno what ur talkin about" that is such a fallacy. what a cop out.
u embarrassing urself homie

there's people who watch boxing and don't know what's even being calculated in the ring and think they know what's going on

then there's real boxing fans that knows the science and all the technicalities that make boxing a great sport, the s**t is mental and physical, real boxing fans study boxing and actually determine the outcome of f!ghts because it's deeper than just putting 2 guys in a ring and watching them throw punches and knocking each other out
 03-14-2010, 12:07 AM         #715
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyways who yall think will win come May?


Mosley's defense is ill and I highly doubt Floyd will pick him apart...I actually think if Mosley can get to work EARLY, he may force Floyd to throw more than usual....Mosley would need to keep it up though and not get frustrated if he doesnt land....cuz then Floyd will just have a field day
 03-14-2010, 12:08 AM         #716
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Most people who like boxing usually make comments like that. You're obviously a casual fan so I guess it's hard for you to understand..

What exactly was there to be amazed about with this f!ght? What did Manny do that was so amazing? Clottey blocking and not punching back, and Manny just hitting Clottey's gloves and arms was not amazing.
ima casual fan? n*gga. aight im done with you lmao I'm about as hardcore fan as you, if not more.

n*gga I be watchin no names on showtime while you at the club...that's how hardcore I am real talk. dont ever f**kin question me.
 8 years ago '07        #717
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Lex Lossis said:
anyways who yall think will win come May?


Mosley's defense is ill and I highly doubt Floyd will pick him apart...I actually think if Mosley can get to work EARLY, he may force Floyd to throw more than usual....Mosley would need to keep it up though and not get frustrated if he doesnt land....cuz then Floyd will just have a field day
no changing the subject...you dug a hole and now you have to dig yourself out
 8 years ago '04        #718
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,555 | Props total: 2006 2006
For all of you saying Clottey is a.ss cheeks think for a second. If he came out and did what Hatton did, try to brawl and exchange, he would have ended up like Hatton.

He lasted 12 and Didn't run. He didn't throw liek we all wanted him to but he did land some pretty solid shots on against Pac.
 8 years ago '05        #719
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Mosleys defense was picked apart by mayorga

Mosley was succesfull against margarito since margs had no defense at all and an extremely simple gameplan

he also didnt have the stones
 03-14-2010, 12:09 AM         #720
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Well...

Clottey will be back later this year vs. Margarito.


However, if I had any say in it. I'd have Clottey deported for this bullsh*t. Eventhough I knew and predicted before hand he would do this... I was still in disbelief at it actually happening.


.....


but i feel you duke..i predicted this outcome as well..which is why i said it was some bulls**t from the beginning...especially when people were trying to gas clottey.....HOWEVER..


seeing it come to fruition was truly disgusting....bob arum should be hung by his toes,and whipped like denzel in glory...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy