Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey [3-13-10][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Joshua Clottey by KO 12 15.58%
Joshua Clottey by Decision 8 10.39%
Draw 0 0%
Manny Pacquiao by KO 30 38.96%
Manny Pacquiao by Decision 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-13-2010, 11:52 PM         #681
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at some of the ignorant people in here talking about PRETTY BOY
 8 years ago '04        #682
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
u can tell by reading al these post who knows boxden and who doesn't. Yall really think that manny is just going to go and there against floyd and treat him like a punching bag. GET REAL. I think that has been every boxer game plan that went against floyd and u see what happen. Floyd has best defense in boxing, he is the best counter puncher in the game, and has the fastest hands in the game. Every punch manny throws he is getting two punches back in his face. Those 3 things is a brawler worst enemy. I got much respect for manny but floyd just destroyed a guy that gave manny fits in two f!ghts.
 8 years ago '04        #683
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,763 | Props total: 23353 23353
i never seen lamply this overly hyped he must be getting a good pay off from this f!ght
 8 years ago '06        #684
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
lol clottey=garbage
 03-13-2010, 11:53 PM         #685
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
n*gga who said Floyd would go 12-0. Like I said styles make f!ghts, I can just look at Pacquaio and tell you right now that he can NOT beat Floyd.

I was looking for one major crucial thing in this f!ght that would have convinced me that he had a shot at beating Floyd. I wanted Manny to break down Clottey's gaurd and show the ability to hurt him. Because if he cant break down a mans gaurd who is literally walking towards him doing nothing but putting his hands up, with no upper body movement what so ever. What leads you to believe that he will even touch Floyd? Who has excellent upper body movement, controls the ring, and the best counter puncher in the world.

THen some of you say "Well Floyd wont do much better than Clottey"

Floyd will average around 45-50 punches a match on 40-50% punch accuracy.. There has never been a round that Floyd has landed lower than a 35% connect percentage.. Floyd does throw, but he's a surgeon with his s**t. This n*gga is accurate as f**k, and will pick you apart. Clottey does not throw and he does not land.

Manny really aint ready to see Floyd, and this was a horrible tune up f!ght for him if he was expecting to f!ght Floyd next...
it's still stannish. there is no need for u to even SCOUT Pacman...u arent apart of Floyd's team, stop it. watch the f!ght and be amazed. just admit, if nobody said Pacman would beat Floyd...u would watch it regularly.

my point...STAN.
 8 years ago '09        #686
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Sizzler01 said:
Floyd got his hoe card pulled in front of 51k
If Manny would have stopped being a fluzy then he could have gotten his hoe card pulled in front of 101k
 03-13-2010, 11:55 PM         #687
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smackin Suckas said:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Floyd is the most technical boxer in the sport, there is no need for him to just come out swinging for the fences! Hes a f**kin sniper and his defense is unmatched! "I said floyd has some of the best conditioning to date", he goes hard in the gym! So your saying he would get tired in a busy f!ght? Thats what i thought, you can stop talking out your a.ss now to!
n*gga shut the f**k up. I know how good FLoyd is. You called the other guy and said Floyd has legendary stamina. n*gga, Floyd doesnt even throw enough to show it. That is all I said. I know he doesn't need to, but what has he done in ring to show this "legendary stamina"

Now sit down.
 8 years ago '05        #688
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
On some real s**t though, Manny probably had a tougher sparring opponent in his training than what he faced tonight..
 8 years ago '04        #689
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
i lost
 8 years ago '04        #690
kc10785 
space
space
a brawler only wins his f!ghts if the opponent does 2 things

1. brawl back with him

2. or stand there with your gloves to your face the whole time

Floyd doesn't do neither of those things he is what u called a discipline boxer he has a game plan and no matter what u do he is not going to change it
 8 years ago '05        #691
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,989 | Props total: 10685 10685
 Sizzler01 said:
his stamina is legendary because he doesn't exert much energy
What's the point of "exerting" unnecessary energy when it isn't needed...

:beat:

Countering & Defense All Day......
 8 years ago '05        #692
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Lex Lossis said:
it's still stannish. there is no need for u to even SCOUT Pacman...u arent apart of Floyd's team, stop it. watch the f!ght and be amazed. just admit, if nobody said Pacman would beat Floyd...u would watch it regularly.

my point...STAN.
When you love boxing of course you like to study the sport. How is studying boxing being stannish? It's called being a fan of the sport.

Obviously you don't know what the f**k you are talking about so why should I take or anyone take any further opinions of you seriously when you try to call someone a stan for studying another boxer?

Usually when I give my opinions on a upcomming match I like to know what the f**k im talking about so I watch in great detail, I don't talk out my a.ss like you basically admitted in so many words of doing.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-13-2010 at 11:59 PM..
 03-13-2010, 11:58 PM         #693
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
You thinking this f!ght was amazing makes you a stan. You even thought it was exciting
Please explain how this f!ght was not amazing?

Manny used angles and exerted a high punch rate that f!ghters could only dream of. He landed his combos like they were UAVS on Modern Warfare 2...LOL. He made Clottey a punching bag and Manny could do ANYTHING he wanted in this f!ght.

Clottey is a tough guy so I didnt expect him to just drop his hands (which is what Hold That wanted I guess by his "breaking the guard" comment becuz Manny did land to the head, dont kid urself.)

Manny was exciting....Clottey didnt wanna get KOed....he felt Pacman's punches....step in the ring for you to understand what I'm tombout.
 8 years ago '05        #694
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1040 1040
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
If Manny would have stopped being a fluzy then he could have gotten his hoe card pulled in front of 101k
too bad Floyd didn't want to f!ght in Dallas, he can't use his hand PEDs in texas
 8 years ago '04        #695
kc10785 
space
space
Clottey said f**k f!ghting tonight keep my guard up, let manny win without f**king me up, and collect a big paycheck
 03-13-2010, 11:58 PM         #696
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
i lost

yeah homie...what you came off of...70?....ouch..
 8 years ago '09        #697
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,202 | Props total: 3497 3497
 JeeQ said:
You thinking this f!ght was amazing makes you a stan. You even thought it was exciting, bet you were screaming BANG BANG right along with old dude after every blocked punch

Exactly f!ght was boring as f**k and there was nothing beautiful or amazing about that piece of s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #698
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
After watching this f!ght, all I have to say is Mayweather will completely DESTROY Pacquiao. It wont even be that serious.

Clottey was landing clean straight rights. What is Floyd's best punch...The Straight Right.

Manny won't throw 90+ punches per round because Floyd is MUCH MUCH MUCH quicker than Clottey.

For everyone saying Floyd hasn't felt power like Manny...That is what people said before he fought Coralles, Judah, and Gatti.

Floyd won't get tired. He will through 40+ punches connect on 25+ and outbox Manny like its nothing. To be honest, Mosely will be a tougher f!ght for Floyd than Pac-Man.

No d*ckriding but If Cotto was doing good BOXING Pac, and Mayweahter is a better BOXER what do you think will happen?
 8 years ago '05        #699
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 Lex Lossis said:
Please explain how this f!ght was not amazing?

Manny used angles and exerted a high punch rate that f!ghters could only dream of. He landed his combos like they were UAVS on Modern Warfare 2...LOL. He made Clottey a punching bag and Manny could do ANYTHING he wanted in this f!ght.

Clottey is a tough guy so I didnt expect him to just drop his hands (which is what Hold That wanted I guess by his "breaking the guard" comment becuz Manny did land to the head, dont kid urself.)

Manny was exciting....Clottey didnt wanna get KOed....he felt Pacman's punches....step in the ring for you to understand what I'm tombout.

[pic - click to view]

03-14-2010, 12:00 AM         #700
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
When you love boxing of course you like to study the sport. How is studying boxing being stannish? It's called being a fan of the sport.

Obviously you don't know what the f**k you are talking about so why should I take or anyone take any further opinions of you seriously when you try to call someone a stan for studying another boxer?
Why would you STUDY??

can u not watch a f!ght, be amazed...instead of looking for every hold? n*gga just admit ur a f**king Floyd stan, goddamn.

this is you watching the f!ght:

"See, nice right hook but right there FLoyd would k!ll him!!! ahaha this n*gga got a bullseye!!"

"again, see right there Floyd would punish his body..."

"yeah he landed 7564645654576585 punches, but he wouldnt land em against Floyd!!!"

n*gga that is stannish.... just watch the f**king f!ghts..lmao @ ur cop out "u dunno what ur talkin about" that is such a fallacy. what a cop out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy