Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey [3-13-10][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Joshua Clottey by KO 12 15.58%
Joshua Clottey by Decision 8 10.39%
Draw 0 0%
Manny Pacquiao by KO 30 38.96%
Manny Pacquiao by Decision 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-13-2010, 11:45 PM         #661
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pacman was f!ghting the wrong guy seriously...f!ght money may allready
 03-13-2010, 11:45 PM         #662
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blah blah blah

aint yall tired about talking about pac v mayweather. if it happen it happen
 03-13-2010, 11:46 PM         #663
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
floyds is a counter puncher...manny pacquiao wears a "come counter me" bullseye on his chest

so ofcourse floyd will not brawl with him...but if he comes with the defense that clottey has and with his counter game floyd will win this match on the cards

and the fact that the window of opportunity to hit floyd is pretty much sealed it could be another win for floyd...just my 2 cents
n*gga, but Manny can f!ght in so many different ways. He has outboxed f!ghters, out brawled them and has done both at the same time.

he wont f!ght Floyd the same way he fought tonight. Clottey is not a threat! LMAO so why would Manny tighten up? he wasnt worried....

against Floyd he will be aware of counter punching so he prolly wont throw as much UNLESS he wants to send a message and try to overwhelm Floyd since I doubt Manny is scared of Floyd's punches..he doesnt have much power.
 8 years ago '04        #664
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452
 Sizzler01 said:
Floyd got his hoe card pulled in front of 51k
yessir............
 03-13-2010, 11:47 PM         #665
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pacman vs mayweather wont happen
i mean really mayweather doesnt want a 1 where that 0 is cmon now...
 8 years ago '05        #666
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Lex Lossis said:
Because it's the definition of a stan. You guys watch this f!ght to look for any holes or any way Floyd would win? really? u dont watch boxing as a f**king fan? Pacman is a great...super talented always exciting...not his fault Clottey was a punching bag...more or less that Clottey felt Pacman's power and did not wanna get dropped. step in the ring with a power puncher and you'll f!ght the same way...TRUST ME. go spar tomorrow lol I know my s**t.

u guys are like LeBron fans watchin a Laker game and sayin "see, Lebron is way better than Kobe".... why not just watch the sport for the love of the sport instead of constant comparison.

boxing is a one on one sport, but s**t you guys have hated on EVERY f!ghter that ppl think would beat Floyd.

ppl said Margarito...so when he fought, STANS hated on Margarito instead of enjoying the f!ghts...n*ggas said Mosley, n*ggas called Mosley a coward for the toothache fiasco and watched his f!ghts and hated...same s**t with Cotto, De La Hoya and now Pacman.

true definition of a STAN.

I know real Floyd FANS who enjoy other f!ghters and understand that Floyd won't 12-0 guys like Pacman or Mosley like u guys make it seem with ur "Floyd would whoop him" n*gga Baldomir-esque decision aint whooping nuttin...suck a d*ck.
n*gga who said Floyd would go 12-0. Like I said styles make f!ghts, I can just look at Pacquaio and tell you right now that he can NOT beat Floyd.

I was looking for one major crucial thing in this f!ght that would have convinced me that he had a shot at beating Floyd. I wanted Manny to break down Clottey's gaurd and show the ability to hurt him. Because if he cant break down a mans gaurd who is literally walking towards him doing nothing but putting his hands up, with no upper body movement what so ever. What leads you to believe that he will even touch Floyd? Who has excellent upper body movement, controls the ring, and the best counter puncher in the world.

THen some of you say "Well Floyd wont do much better than Clottey"

Floyd will average around 45-50 punches a match on 40-50% punch accuracy.. There has never been a round that Floyd has landed lower than a 35% connect percentage.. Floyd does throw, but he's a surgeon with his s**t. This n*gga is accurate as f**k, and will pick you apart. Clottey does not throw and he does not land.

Manny really aint ready to see Floyd, and this was a horrible tune up f!ght for him if he was expecting to f!ght Floyd next...

Last edited by Hold That; 03-13-2010 at 11:49 PM..
 03-13-2010, 11:48 PM         #667
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@roach....this n*gga was in no way shape or form wanting to f!ght floyd...and i'm sure this f!ght probably showed that more than anything....like i've BEEN saying....manny keeps himself wide open for flush counter punches which would come from everywhere from floyd..all while not taking much punishment from pac......

damn i hope they end up f!ghting...just so i can hear lampley cry live on national television...he would have no more d*cks to ride...when hopkins whipped pavlik he was hurt....when margarito beat cotto he was REALLY hurt...pac going down to floyd mayweather of all people would give his old a.ss a heart attack....
 8 years ago '04        #668
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 JeeQ said:
Fact: But Mosley was willing to take Olympic Style Blood Testing for his f!ght against Floyd. Something Manny wouldn't do.
Correct sir.......If Shane didnt agree to the testing that f!ght probably wouldnt be happening either.....
 8 years ago '04        #669
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
mayweather knows he can frustrate mosley and make him f!ght this f!ght, simple as that
yessir...............
 8 years ago '05        #670
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
 Javon23 said:
Fact: Mayweather wont f!ght Manny because he refused to take a drug test but yet Mayweather would rather f!ght Mosley who failed test in the past and known to take roids
Fact: You don't know s**t about boxing.

Fact#2: You need to move Pacquios balls from your face so you can see what the real deal is. Better to do it now than to be hurt AND feel dumb after Floyd gets done with him. Trust me.
 8 years ago '05        #671
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
manny just needs to agree to the steroid test... will he..i dont know.
 8 years ago '09        #672
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
bottom line...
THIS f!ght SUCKED!!!

/ thread.
 8 years ago '04        #673
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,728 | Props total: 23246 23246
we need lampley gifs asap
 8 years ago '09        #674
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 HotepSuns said:
@roach....this n*gga was in no way shape or form wanting to f!ght floyd...and i'm sure this f!ght probably showed that more than anything....like i've BEEN saying....manny keeps himself wide open for flush counter punches which would come from everywhere from floyd..all while not taking much punishment from pac......

damn i hope they end up f!ghting...just so i can hear lampley cry live on national television...he would have no more d*cks to ride...when hopkins whipped pavlik he was hurt....when margarito beat cotto he was REALLY hurt...pac going down to floyd mayweather of all people would give his old a.ss a heart attack....

Real f**king talk fam
 8 years ago '04        #675
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 awall said:
manny just needs to agree to the steroid test... will he..i dont know.
Diva Mayweather is not the boxing commission
he needs to fall back and let the commission run things
 8 years ago '07        #676
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Lex Lossis said:
Because it's the definition of a stan. You guys watch this f!ght to look for any holes or any way Floyd would win? really? u dont watch boxing as a f**king fan? Pacman is a great...super talented always exciting...not his fault Clottey was a punching bag...more or less that Clottey felt Pacman's power and did not wanna get dropped. step in the ring with a power puncher and you'll f!ght the same way...TRUST ME. go spar tomorrow lol I know my s**t.

u guys are like LeBron fans watchin a Laker game and sayin "see, Lebron is way better than Kobe".... why not just watch the sport for the love of the sport instead of constant comparison.

boxing is a one on one sport, but s**t you guys have hated on EVERY f!ghter that ppl think would beat Floyd.

ppl said Margarito...so when he fought, STANS hated on Margarito instead of enjoying the f!ghts...n*ggas said Mosley, n*ggas called Mosley a coward for the toothache fiasco and watched his f!ghts and hated...same s**t with Cotto, De La Hoya and now Pacman.

true definition of a STAN.

I know real Floyd FANS who enjoy other f!ghters and understand that Floyd won't 12-0 guys like Pacman or Mosley like u guys make it seem with ur "Floyd would whoop him" n*gga Baldomir-esque decision aint whooping nuttin...suck a d*ck.
the hype of pacman vs mayweather is spreading out further than just pure boxing fans...old white women at my job are screaming for this f!ght...they couldnt tell a double end bag from a bucket of paint...and lets not forget that boxing is a racially and ethnicity divided sport...you have each side repping their own...and the fact that floyd is boxings bad guy that everybody wants to see get beat and manny is the white knight in shining armor and that adds the good vs evil element to the f!ght

so you could save your stan and kobe vs lebron argument because it is flawed and you shouldnt even worry about it for this mega f!ght

like i said from now until when they f!ght they will ALWAYS be compared in one way or another
 8 years ago '04        #677
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 Storchaveli said:
Mayweather can't punch at that rate like Pacman without getting tired.
2 things

pbf's stamina is legendary

also, with his speed and defense, i doubt pacman would throw that many punches
 8 years ago '09        #678
Smackin Suckas 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
 Lex Lossis said:
he isn't an idiot though. Floyd doesnt throw enough to even get tired. stop kidding yourself.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Floyd is the most technical boxer in the sport, there is no need for him to just come out swinging for the fences! Hes a f**kin sniper and his defense is unmatched! "I said floyd has some of the best conditioning to date", he goes hard in the gym! So your saying he would get tired in a busy f!ght? Thats what i thought, you can stop talking out your a.ss now to!
 8 years ago '08        #679
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
LMAO at Emanuel Steward pronouncing "elite" as "elight". And all in all, I have to say as a casual boxing fan that I was extremely disappointed with tonight's card. Plus the main event was lackluster. It makes me glad I didnt pay, I was only planning on buying Mosley-Mayweather anyway. I dont know what possessed anyone to buy Pacquiao-Clottey.
 8 years ago '05        #680
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 986 986
 mt fuji said:
2 things

pbf's stamina is legendary

also, with his speed and defense, i doubt pacman would throw that many punches
his stamina is legendary because he doesn't exert much energy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago