Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey [3-13-10][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Joshua Clottey by KO 12 15.58%
Joshua Clottey by Decision 8 10.39%
Draw 0 0%
Manny Pacquiao by KO 30 38.96%
Manny Pacquiao by Decision 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #641
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Lex Lossis said:
I doubt Floyd would do much more...Clottey threw like 30 punches a round...Floyd would prolly throw 45...

U think he'll brawl...??? if anything he'll just do what Clottey did except Floyd will use the philly shell and he'll counter instead of just blocking.
floyds is a counter puncher...manny pacquiao wears a "come counter me" bullseye on his chest

so ofcourse floyd will not brawl with him...but if he comes with the defense that clottey has and with his counter game floyd will win this match on the cards

and the fact that the window of opportunity to hit floyd is pretty much sealed it could be another win for floyd...just my 2 cents
 8 years ago '09        #642
Smackin Suckas 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
Mayweather can't punch at that rate like Pacman without getting tired.
classic example of boxden kids that dont know s**t! Floyd has some of the best conditioning to date! he doesnt get tired a**hole! stop talking out of your a.ss, you are embarrassing yourself!
 8 years ago '05        #643
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
if its no problem pac...take the test dog
 8 years ago '08        #644
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 calilove said:
Man lets get pass Mosley so we can shut all these Floyd haters up. Pacquioau dont want none of this
yeah i'm sure pacquaio doesn't want any of that f**ked up link u just posted.

pacman > mayweather.

yall need to worry about mosley first like you said. May 1st mayweather might retire again
 8 years ago '05        #645
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1036 1036
don't see how Mayweather could win... he can't knock out Pac and one punch at a time Floyd would get outworked bad
 03-13-2010, 11:42 PM         #646
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i dont understand why you are so mad...floyd and manny will be joined at the hip until they actually meet up and throw hands
 Hold That said:
Really you can't because this is what this f!ght is about, a match up against Floyd..

Floyd would destroy this cat, and I'm sure Floyd is watching and laughing his a.ss off right now..

Because it's the definition of a stan. You guys watch this f!ght to look for any holes or any way Floyd would win? really? u dont watch boxing as a f**king fan? Pacman is a great...super talented always exciting...not his fault Clottey was a punching bag...more or less that Clottey felt Pacman's power and did not wanna get dropped. step in the ring with a power puncher and you'll f!ght the same way...TRUST ME. go spar tomorrow lol I know my s**t.

u guys are like LeBron fans watchin a Laker game and sayin "see, Lebron is way better than Kobe".... why not just watch the sport for the love of the sport instead of constant comparison.

boxing is a one on one sport, but s**t you guys have hated on EVERY f!ghter that ppl think would beat Floyd.

ppl said Margarito...so when he fought, STANS hated on Margarito instead of enjoying the f!ghts...n*ggas said Mosley, n*ggas called Mosley a coward for the toothache fiasco and watched his f!ghts and hated...same s**t with Cotto, De La Hoya and now Pacman.

true definition of a STAN.

I know real Floyd FANS who enjoy other f!ghters and understand that Floyd won't 12-0 guys like Pacman or Mosley like u guys make it seem with ur "Floyd would whoop him" n*gga Baldomir-esque decision aint whooping nuttin...suck a d*ck.
 03-13-2010, 11:42 PM         #647
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
yo whos this announcer, i think hes seriously in love with pacman

word up man he kept sayin bang bang bang bang everytime pacquiao threw a punch lmaooo
 8 years ago '06        #648
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
 Javon23 said:
Fact: Mayweather wont f!ght Manny because he refused to take a drug test but yet Mayweather would rather f!ght Mosley who failed test in the past and known to take roids
:owned:
 03-13-2010, 11:42 PM         #649
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bob arum a piece of s**t, im happy this ppv sucked. f**k him for that s**tty undercard
 8 years ago '05        #650
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
own that nagga then Freddie
 8 years ago '09        #651
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,196 | Props total: 3495 3495
 Hold That said:
Why would Mayweather need to punch at that rate? For one Mayweather gaurd is as good as clotty and EVEN BETTER because he has upper body movement.

Two, Mayweather does not stand there.

Three, Mayweather is the best counter puncher in the world.

Four, Manny has struggled to break Clottey's gaurd and didn't hurt him the entire match when Clottey was literrally just standing in front of him..

Five, do you really see Manny f**kin with a man who has a better gaurd, more punch out put and far better accuracy..

I don't.

03-13-2010, 11:43 PM         #652
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smackin Suckas said:
classic example of boxden kids that dont know s**t! Floyd has some of the best conditioning to date! he doesnt get tired a**hole! stop talking out of your a.ss, you are embarrassing yourself!
he isn't an idiot though. Floyd doesnt throw enough to even get tired. stop kidding yourself.
 8 years ago '06        #653
D-DoT 
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
bulls**t a.ss f!ght
 8 years ago '06        #654
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
 NYGallday said:

word up man he kept sayin bang bang bang bang everytime pacquiao threw a punch lmaooo
I honestly think he was picturing Manny f**king him in the a.ss every time he said "BANG" real talk.
 8 years ago '09        #655
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
@ them acting like they reallly wanna f!ght floyd.
 8 years ago '04        #656
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,758 | Props total: 23327 23327
 Javon23 said:
Fact: Mayweather wont f!ght Manny because he refused to take a drug test but yet Mayweather would rather f!ght Mosley who failed test in the past and known to take roids
mayweather knows he can frustrate mosley and make him f!ght this f!ght, simple as that
 8 years ago '04        #657
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
damn throwin shots @ MONEY
 8 years ago '08        #658
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
Freddie Roach is such a dumbass....This n*gga needs to keep it 100 and say he wouldnt f!ght Floyd on this date because it wasnt enough time to prep for Floyd and he didnt have that gameplan like he said he did
 8 years ago '05        #659
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
Floyd got his hoe card pulled in front of 51k
 8 years ago '04        #660
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,758 | Props total: 23327 23327
you gotta love max kellerman for keepin it real
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy