most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
How in the world did this turn into an Illuminati thread?

:wtf:
 01-10-2010, 12:34 PM         #102
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cause I don't write s**t cause I ain't got time,
Cause my seconds, minutes, hours go to the almighty dollar,
Illuminati got us thinking this is just "entertainment," but this is being repeated in the average teenager's ear — four hours — everyday.
 8 years ago '07        #103
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Drake year book pic went 5 pages deep. Imagine when thank me later leaks.
 01-10-2010, 01:05 PM         #104
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Seems like Fox News is a channel that was created to cater strictly to old, rich, white, racist, Republicans..

Then they throw a couple of **** a.ss, Uncle Tom a.ss n*ggas on strictly to smear black people and black culture

[pic - click to view]

Then they let Idiots like

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

Have shows where all they do is disrespect the President and EVERYTHING he tries to do

My problem isnt that they do all of this.. Everybody is entitled to an opinion... I wouldnt have a problem if they said "ok.. were a strictly white, pro republican, anti Democrat OPINION network".

But Then they call themselves "Fair and Balanced"... What part of what they call News is fair and balanced?

How you gon constantly bash & disrespect

[pic - click to view]

Then Praise

[pic - click to view]

Then they try to justify what they call FAIR and BALANCED by having these panels

[pic - click to view]

Where they have 3 Right wing Republicans gang up on one Democrat and laugh at them til the segment is over...

How is this channel allowed to call itself a "News" Channel?
 8 years ago '04        #105
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
he look like napolean dynamite.
 01-10-2010, 02:08 PM         #106
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO what a nerd
 8 years ago '06        #107
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
 D.S.O.M. said:
jimbo is obsessed with it
Yea, and it looks like he has Get It Right on his side now too.

He's converting people to his anti-Illuminati brigade...

N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

Seems like Fox News is a channel that was created to cater strictly to old, rich, white, racist, Republicans..

Then they throw a couple of **** a.ss, Uncle Tom a.ss n*ggas on strictly to smear black people and black culture

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

Have shows where all they do is disrespect the President and EVERYTHING he tries to do

My problem isnt that they do all of this.. Everybody is entitled to an opinion... I wouldnt have a problem if they said "ok.. were a strictly white, pro republican, anti Democrat OPINION network".

But Then they call themselves "Fair and Balanced"... What part of what they call News is fair and balanced?

[pic - click to view]

Then Praise

[pic - click to view]

Then they try to justify what they call FAIR and BALANCED by having these panels

[pic - click to view]

Where they have 3 Right wing Republicans gang up on one Democrat and laugh at them til the segment is over...

Damn, dude just went in....

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #108
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Then Praise

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

NIKE YOUR A SMART MAN, BUT C'MON SON. TO SAY FOX NEWS WAS CREATED TO CATER TO THOSE PEOPLE IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. YOU CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THAT CHANEL.

#1 FOX NEWS GOES IN ON SARAH PALIN.
#2 ALL DEBATES ARE ALWAYS BALANCED
#3 THEY EXPOSE THE WHITE HOUSE NO MATTER WHO'S IN OFFICE. IF A REPUBLICAN WAS IN OFFICE THEY'D CLEARLY GO OUT OF BUSINESS WITH YOUR PERCEPTION RIGHT?
#4 I f**kS WITH BECK AND OREILY CAUSE THEY'RE FAIR, HANNITY GOES IN AND s**tS ON OBAMA THE MOST AND IS CLEARLY BIASED AND THIS IS WHY I DONT WATCH HIM. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS DUDE CAUSE HIP HOP IS STUCK ON OREILY CAUSE HE'S MENTIONED IN RAP LYRICS. HANNITY IS ON ONE OF THE MAIN TIME SLOTS.
#5 CLINTON'S TOP ADVISOR IS ALWAYS ON THE SHOW s**tTING ON OBAMA
#6 FOX NEWS HAS HIGHER RATINGS FOR A REASON.
#7 MSNBC CONSTANTLY s**tS ON REPUBLICANS, BUT YOU DON'T SEE THEM CRYING ABOUT IT DO YOU?

STOP BEING BIASED, IF YOU GONNA BASH A NETWORK FOR BEING 1 SIDED, BASH THEM ALL. DON'T ENTER A LANE YOU CLEARLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND GET YOUR INFO FROM RAP LYRICS.
 01-10-2010, 02:33 PM         #109
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Then Praise

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Damn took a big s**t on all these dummies with the obvious s**t
 8 years ago '05        #110
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2175 2175
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Then Praise

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and this is the obvious stuff....the wool has been pulled over MIDDLE AMERICAS DUMB a.ss EYES WIT THIS STATION...DAILY!!
 01-10-2010, 04:21 PM         #111
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Then Praise

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If you even knew anything about the President you would disrespect him too dumbass. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss... Y'all are funny how you think Fox News is any different from the other mainstream media companies...

They just keep y'all locked into the 2-party-paradigm. When a republican is in office, all the so-called "Democrat" networks talk s**t about them, and when a democrat is in office all the so-called "Republican" networks talk s**t about them. Y'all can't even see through the illusion...

When Bush was in office and people like me would try to tell people how corrupt he and his admin were, we were labeled "Left-wing radicals." Now that Obama is in office people like me who are trying to wake people up to the truth are "Right-wing extremists." You still don't f**king get it though, do you?

Last edited by Jimbo; 01-10-2010 at 04:23 PM..
 01-10-2010, 05:37 PM         #112
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at the retards that don't know that Fox News is as much of a cheerleader for Obama as the other mainstream networks..god u guys are some f**kin' idiots for falling for the fox news: we hate obama dog & pony show..
 01-10-2010, 05:41 PM         #113
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Damn took a big s**t on all these dummies with the obvious s**t

yea that's exactly what he did... you n*ggas just have no clue what's going on and it's sad to watch...
 01-10-2010, 06:35 PM         #114
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

and this is the obvious stuff....the wool has been pulled over MIDDLE AMERICAS DUMB a.ss EYES WIT THIS STATION...DAILY!!
yessir
 8 years ago '07        #115
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 MELODY said:
NIKE YOUR A SMART MAN, BUT C'MON SON. TO SAY FOX NEWS WAS CREATED TO CATER TO THOSE PEOPLE IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. YOU CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THAT CHANEL.

#1 FOX NEWS GOES IN ON SARAH PALIN.
#2 ALL DEBATES ARE ALWAYS BALANCED
#3 THEY EXPOSE THE WHITE HOUSE NO MATTER WHO'S IN OFFICE. IF A REPUBLICAN WAS IN OFFICE THEY'D CLEARLY GO OUT OF BUSINESS WITH YOUR PERCEPTION RIGHT?
#4 I f**kS WITH BECK AND OREILY CAUSE THEY'RE FAIR, HANNITY GOES IN AND s**tS ON OBAMA THE MOST AND IS CLEARLY BIASED AND THIS IS WHY I DONT WATCH HIM. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS DUDE CAUSE HIP HOP IS STUCK ON OREILY CAUSE HE'S MENTIONED IN RAP LYRICS. HANNITY IS ON ONE OF THE MAIN TIME SLOTS.
#5 CLINTON'S TOP ADVISOR IS ALWAYS ON THE SHOW s**tTING ON OBAMA
#6 FOX NEWS HAS HIGHER RATINGS FOR A REASON.
#7 MSNBC CONSTANTLY s**tS ON REPUBLICANS, BUT YOU DON'T SEE THEM CRYING ABOUT IT DO YOU?

STOP BEING BIASED, IF YOU GONNA BASH A NETWORK FOR BEING 1 SIDED, BASH THEM ALL. DON'T ENTER A LANE YOU CLEARLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND GET YOUR INFO FROM RAP LYRICS.
EXACTLY :cool-smiley-009:
 01-10-2010, 08:48 PM         #116
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey koo pic
 8 years ago '04        #117
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 I_REP_VA said:
So what? this thread is just hate.

Post your high school photos. You will just as nerdy.

who da f**k cares??
dat must of been your life doggy but even in great eight or grade nine i wasnt looking that nerdy and im older than him (drake) meaning styles was more wack but i still looked like a regular boy from round the hood not no geek a.ss nerdy MFr.. that might of been your life and no disrepsect to you or how any of us grew up but when a picture funny it funny.. so stop defending it cuz its a nerdy a.ss pic and if anybody think its not you prolly a nerd to so its natural for you to look like that HA!
 8 years ago '04        #118
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 kingz21 said:
hey koo pic
and to back me up the pic in this box is not a nerdy pic.. it could be GQ, it could be grown n s3xy, prep, contemporary but no way near nerd, i tell ya!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cuzjuan; 01-11-2010 at 01:00 PM..
 01-11-2010, 01:29 PM         #119
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bwhahaha that's funny.....
 8 years ago '07        #120
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 152 152
:offtopic: :weirdthre
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy