most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 08:06 PM         #81
Nappytown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:laughing19:
drake-'i played urkel for some years its better bein jaleel'
 01-09-2010, 08:14 PM         #82
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
s3x money and drugs are a part of life, they have been since however the f**k we got here, you think the tribes still living in the jungle dont use drugs from plants to get themselves high? Dont have s3x? Drake makes lots of real tracks also. Just because you dont have money, dont have s3x and noone ever offered you a drug doesn't mean we are sheep.
That's what Illuminati wants you to believe. They want you to praise women, they want you to feel like a loser if you don't get any pus*y. They want you to do drugs, they want you to k!ll every braincell you have. They want you to stay on this bulls**t while they make powerful moves. Soon as rappers start rapping about "real s**t," that's the day they are thrown under the bus. You don't see it? People have embraced the evils. Any rapper who raps like they have a brain, they are not popular, how come? Because they have made it popular to be a zombie.
 01-09-2010, 08:18 PM         #83
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
That's what Illuminati wants you to believe. They want you to praise women, they want you to feel like a loser if you don't get any pus*y. They want you to do drugs, they want you to k!ll every braincell you have. They want you to stay on this bulls**t while they make powerful moves. Soon as rappers start rapping about "real s**t," that's the day they are thrown under the bus. You don't see it? People have embraced the evils. Any rapper who raps like they have a brain, they are not popular, how come? Because they have made it popular to be a zombie.
Yup.......
 8 years ago '07        #84
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,799 | Props total: 70358 70358
Lmfaooooooooooo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2010, 08:27 PM         #85
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Lets take the most popular atm, Drake is a 'gentleman' talks intelligently etc, Jay has built a billion dollar business up from nothing by stopping selling drugs and becoming a rapper, Eminem has just came off drugs and made a huge comeback from coming off drugs, Wayne is getting sent to prison for doing something wrong. These are all positive things in society which contradict what your saying, what are you talking about?

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-09-2010 at 08:29 PM..
 01-09-2010, 08:35 PM         #86
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Lets take the most popular atm, Drake is a 'gentleman' talks intelligently etc, Jay has built a billion dollar business up from nothing by stopping selling drugs and becoming a rapper, Eminem has just came off drugs and made a huge comeback from coming off drugs, Wayne is getting sent to prison for doing something wrong. These are all positive things in society which contradict what your saying, what are you talking about?
Oh yea, the things those guys talk about in their songs are SO positive........
 01-09-2010, 08:37 PM         #87
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you will think i invented s3x
 8 years ago '05        #88
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
the world is fukked up.... the best thing for us to do is to BOYCOTT FOX NEWS!
 8 years ago '04        #89
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Jimbo said:
No, I couldn't ever imagine Canibus making "Best I Ever Had" because he isn't a f**king f**got...
so making a song telling a woman shes the best you ever had is gay and a video with a bunch of woman with double d brea$t makes you gay
 01-09-2010, 08:47 PM         #90
kronik414  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

And Im not even laughing at the pic, the replies are hilarious!

TIGER HOODS said:

n*gga said "Arrr I was looking forward to a nice tuna sandwich on a bagel."
This s**t had me rollin! I remember seeing that video before.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-09-2010, 09:46 PM         #91
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
Boycott all the mainstream news fool, not just Fox News... they're all owned by the same group of people...
 8 years ago '07        #92
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
"Revenge of the Nerds"
 8 years ago '05        #93
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Boycott all the mainstream news fool, not just Fox News... they're all owned by the same group of people...
msnbc i fux wit... they keep it left...although all my values aint left and liberal.. they show obama love all day
 8 years ago '04        #94
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
wow drake has so many d*ck riders who might even take a bullet for him
 8 years ago '07        #95
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 Gm0ney85 said:
BOYCOTT A NETWORK THAT EXPOSES THE WHITE HOUSE?

YALL SHEEP CRACK ME UP. GET OFF OBAMA'S d*ck ALREADY.
TAXES ARE GOING UP, AND THE WORLD IS A LOT MORE DANGEROUS. READ A NEWSPAPER YOUR f**kING IDIOT.
 8 years ago '05        #96
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 MELODY said:
BOYCOTT A NETWORK THAT EXPOSES THE WHITE HOUSE?

YALL SHEEP CRACK ME UP. GET OFF OBAMA'S d*ck ALREADY.
TAXES ARE GOING UP, AND THE WORLD IS A LOT MORE DANGEROUS. READ A NEWSPAPER YOUR f**kING IDIOT.
MELODY how can you sit there and have the balls to call anybody a sheep, when you watch Fox news and other networks, and talk about Glen Beck and how Bill O'Reilly is the truth.....
 01-10-2010, 03:10 AM         #97
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
msnbc i fux wit... they keep it left...although all my values aint left and liberal.. they show obama love all day
lol So what? Obama is a puppet of the elite just like Bush was you fool...
 8 years ago '05        #98
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
i come back to this thread and what do i see... i bunch of dumb nigguhs talkin to ME?

@ melody... i used to think u had some type of intelligence....yeah, not any more..

@ jimbo... i feel where you coming from.. thats one of thinking... but based on the s**t he doing with healthcare... i cant say i believe that.. too many strides in progress he tryin to make..

but this the last time i bring politics up in this b**ch cuz YALL NIGGUH IS DUMB AS f**k ITS A f**kIN SHAME...

A

REAL

f**kIN

SHAME

stick to talkin about lil wayne...please please please... stick to talkin about lil wayne

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 01-10-2010 at 03:15 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #99
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
forest hill one of the wealhlier neighbourhoods in toronto my moms cleans a few mansions in that area
 8 years ago '07        #100
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 TIGER HOODS said:
MELODY how can you sit there and have the balls to call anybody a sheep, when you watch Fox news and other networks, and talk about Glen Beck and how Bill O'Reilly is the truth.....

[pic - click to view]

THIS FOOL IS ONLY A SHEEP AND FEEDS INTO WHAT THE HIP HOP CULTURE HAS TAUGHT HIM TO LIKE AND DISLIKE. THIS FOOL NAMES BECK WHO USED TO HAVE HIS OWN SHOW ON CNN AND OREILY FOR EXPOSING BOTH LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES WHEN NEEDED TO. WHO THIS FOOL FAILS TO DO IS NAME HANNITY WHO IS THE ONLY BIASED REPORTER ON THAT NETWORK. YES I SAID ONLY. O REILY CONTINUES TO DOMINATE ON THE RATINGS BECAUSE RATIONAL CITIZENS WHO TAKE TIME TO WATCH HIM UNDERSTAND HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS AND THERE IS NO SPIN TO HIS REPORTINGS. I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR.

MSNBC KEEP TANKING ON YOUR RATINGS.
CNN KEEP REPORTING ON CELEBRITY NEWS, AND ARE NOW BEGINNING TO SHIFTING RIGHT.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy