Drake In His Year Book

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 5705 5705
 D.S.O.M. said:
<<<<<<<<INSERTS RANDOM GIF

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2010, 06:32 PM         #62
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
I finally believe-in this Illuminati bulls**t, never believed it until they took control of Hip-Hop. Anyone who raps about anything that is positive or trying to put something in your head, disappear. These type of rappers are mostly unknown and aren't popular.

The Illuminati has taken over the radio stations, they have blinded us all. I used to wonder why people only wanted to hear club s**t, instead of hearing about social issues. The Illuminati has made them comfortable with their lives, I don't know about you guys, but I don't care about that, s**t I want to run the world just like these motherf**kers.

When I wake up, I'm on my Pinky & The Brain s**t, but these motherf**kers out here don't give a a f**k about a damn thing. Some are aware of what's going on, but they've become satisfied with what they have. I want to rule the world, how come everyone else doesn't think like that?

Advertising and bulls**t got us all fooled, got use thinking s3x, money, and drugs is what life is all about.
No, Drake just makes great music, people loved his mixtape, and he blew up, noone is forcing them to think So Far Gone is a classic.
 01-09-2010, 06:32 PM         #63
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
<<<<<<<<INSERTS RANDOM GIF

[pic - click to view]

What a f**king wanksta...
 8 years ago '07        #64
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 01seay said:
u sure hes not transitioning from standing out to fittin in? lol jp hes cool but he do n say typical s**t nowadays. he was nicer on so far gone.
 8 years ago '05        #65
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 Jimbo said:
Because unlike most human beings on this planet who have been manipulated into thinking they should only care about their own lives and their own families I happen to care about my fellow human beings. I understand that I am not better than any of you and none of you are better than me, we are all equal, and I want to help as many people as I can.
u right... im a positive person..i help people in REAL LIFE..and i have my positive days on BX even..(and alot of shiit talkin silly days too)

but...im just sayin..u cant place blame on drake (he actually more positive than negative--even tho he all about the money and fame) and rappers, when movies and shiit do the same thang... because it boils down to the person listening and the environment... sayin "no parenting lil baby mamas..etc etc" aint helpin... if anything it makes u look like u stereotyping and u a racist biitch...
 8 years ago '07        #66
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Jimbo said:
drake's an a**hole but i feel him, n*ggas gotta eat
 8 years ago '08        #67
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
 Galaxy said:
No, Drake just makes great music, people loved his mixtape, and he blew up, noone is forcing them to think So Far Gone is a classic.
one of your types(drake fans) are wondering if the so far gone drake is.....gone and the machine recreation is here, read this as a fan and see if you feel the same way as this fan, who is probably a bigger fan then you?

click and read...

Drake's Change

I have been a big fan of Drake, listening to him well before he blew up. But since he got a deal his sound changed, his content changed, his whole attitude changed.
I have still listened because he is a talented artist but the transition from his earlier mixtapes to his recent releases is a a saturated version of Drake. A money minded Drake who has sold his soul to a record label.

His newer lyrics were really nawing at me so much so I stopped listening to rap completely for a week. I came back to new Drake releases and more vainity. But I feel it is more than vanity or selling out as it would appear from audacious lyrics like "I also can no longer converse with you thousandaires."

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2010 at 06:56 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #68
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Jimbo said:

n*gga said "Arrr I was looking forward to a nice tuna sandwich on a bagel."
 01-09-2010, 06:47 PM         #69
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just don't get how kids think Drake is "cool." I mean c'mon now...
 01-09-2010, 06:52 PM         #70
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Yeah, because he's talking about what the sheep want to hear. Soon as Drake starts rapping about conspiracies, he'll be back in Toronto working a regular job.

I thought I was being to picky with my music, I starting to let my guard down, but this bulls**t is the devil. But this music is doing harm to us, just read the lyrics.

See that Aston Martin when I start it hear the sound
I ainít never graduated, I ainít got no cap and gown
But the girls in my class who were smart enough to pass
Be at all my f**king parties, grabbing money off the ground
Drake is basically saying education gets you nowhere in life. It's not even about going to college, though. It's about becoming aware of what is going on. It's about k!lling this bulls**t around us. This s**t has to end.
 8 years ago '08        #71
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
 Get it Right said:
Yeah, because he's talking about what the sheep want to hear. Soon as Drake starts rapping about conspiracies, he'll be back in Toronto working a regular job.

I thought I was being to picky with my music, I starting to let my guard down, but this bulls**t is the devil. But this music is doing harm to us, just read the lyrics.

Drake is basically saying education gets you nowhere in life. It's not even about going to college, though. It's about becoming aware of what is going on. It's about k!lling this bulls**t around us. This s**t has to end.
 01-09-2010, 07:00 PM         #72
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could any of you ever imagine Drake spittin some s**t like this....?

[video - click to view]

01-09-2010, 07:04 PM         #73
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:

Listen to this, Drake is real, hes not part of some conspiracy theory, he GENUINELY makes good music, just relax and listen to it.

[video - click to view]

01-09-2010, 07:25 PM         #74
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
CAN you ever imagine CANIBUS making YOU THE BEST I EVER HAD...? cmon son every artist can't be the same.
No, I couldn't ever imagine Canibus making "Best I Ever Had" because he isn't a f**king f**got...
 01-09-2010, 07:29 PM         #75
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna know why u lames listen to this clown?
 01-09-2010, 07:33 PM         #76
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DSOM you just proved you're a mainstream pop-music-hip-hop groupie by saying Canibus isn't "relevant" anymore, but Drake is. Who decides what is "relevant" or not? Universal Music Group? lmao
 01-09-2010, 07:34 PM         #77
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And there's a reason Canibus is not "relevant" anymore dumbass, it's because he speaks the truth in his music while Drake speaks brainless negative bulls**t that they want pushed on the youth... that's why...
 8 years ago '06        #78
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,968 | Props total: 3488 3488
 NuffGanja said:
u sure hes not transitioning from standing out to fittin in? lol jp hes cool but he do n say typical s**t nowadays. he was nicer on so far gone.
To be honest, I didn't really like So Far Gone...I like his other two more but So Far Gone showed he has the ability to make unique music.....that "it" factor..
 01-09-2010, 08:00 PM         #79
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
No, I couldn't ever imagine Canibus making "Best I Ever Had" because he isn't a f**king f**got...
Why can't Canibus make a "Best I Ever Had"? What makes "Best I Ever Had" so special? He's talking about what the sheep want to hear, s3x, money, drugs.
 01-09-2010, 08:02 PM         #80
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Why can't Canibus make a "Best I Ever Had"? What makes "Best I Ever Had" so special? He's talking about what the sheep want to hear, s3x, money, drugs.
s3x money and drugs are a part of life, they have been since however the f**k we got here, you think the tribes still living in the jungle dont use drugs from plants to get themselves high? Dont have s3x? Drake makes lots of real tracks also. Just because you dont have money, dont have s3x and noone ever offered you a drug doesn't mean we are sheep.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-09-2010 at 08:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now