Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 07:52 PM         #161
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
do you know how stupid you made your self look in this thread??? you'll believe any and everything alex jones tells you wont you???
You probably believe anything Obama tells you.
 01-09-2010, 07:52 PM         #162
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
stop confusing this bulls**t with being "intelligent"
If anything you are the one who is confused.
 8 years ago '10        #163
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Jimbo said:
Do we get some of your thoughts along with that picture, or just a picture by itself?

Do you think them naming their little wrestling crew the "New World Order" was some type of accident or coincidence? It's not, they do s**t like that on purpose to fictionalize the conspiracy. Now when most people who watched wrestling hear about their New World Order they a.ssociate it with something trivial and fictional.
nwo is very real,no doubt but it's utterly comedic to make a thread "lil wayne supports the Illuminati" blah blah blah
 8 years ago '10        #164
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
If anything you are the one who is confused.
confused about???? mad cause i don't buy the bull s**t your serving up??
 01-09-2010, 07:58 PM         #165
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Do we get some of your thoughts along with that picture, or just a picture by itself?

Do you think them naming their little wrestling crew the "New World Order" was some type of accident or coincidence? It's not, they do s**t like that on purpose to fictionalize the conspiracy. Now when most people who watched wrestling hear about their New World Order they a.ssociate it with something trivial and fictional.
I know, Hogan was playing like he was part of NWO to hide the fact he was really part of The NWO. Vince introduced him to it during a coke party in 1984
 8 years ago '07        #166
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4816 4816
alex jones lmao
 8 years ago '08        #167
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I think nobody wants to hear it cuz they know if they start to listen, and they actually care, they are not going to be comfortable with themselves any more.
 8 years ago '10        #168
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Effit said:
I think nobody wants to hear it cuz they know if they start to listen, and they actually care, they are not going to be comfortable with themselves any more.
this is TRUE when talking about the real Illuminati,nwo,and other powerful societies BUT not when talking about how everybody and there mama is part of the Illuminati...(jay-z,lil wayne,lebron james,kobe, ect ect)
 01-09-2010, 08:14 PM         #169
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broke n*gga Lullaby
 01-09-2010, 08:16 PM         #170
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
this is TRUE when talking about the real Illuminati,nwo,and other powerful societies BUT not when talking about how everybody and there mama is part of the Illuminati...(jay-z,lil wayne,lebron james,kobe, ect ect)
So are you saying it's absolutely impossible that entertainers are somehow a part of the conspiracy?
 01-09-2010, 08:18 PM         #171
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol illuminati is fake
 8 years ago '08        #172
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,551 | Props total: 17190 17190
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

[pic - click to view]

you do realize the guy funding that entire operation was a man called Ted Turner right?

he probably had you loving the evil guys(nWo) more then good guys in that fake world of wrestling and he had his fake wrestling puppets to act it all out. Guess what Ted Turner believes in??, everything that fake wrestling operation represented.

Take over, death of the stablished, reduction of population of the stablished( HE REALLY WANTS THIS, WATCH BELOW), ect...a new world order!, watch some reality some time and open your eyes to a real booker's plan for you and yours.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2010 at 08:23 PM..
 01-09-2010, 08:19 PM         #173
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2010, 08:19 PM         #174
kronik414  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is very interesting, I usually read these threads & don't comment because I really haven't did any type of research on it. So I don't know a damn thing about it.

But lets say this is all true & everyone starts to open their eyes to this. Then what........? We just know what's really going on and thats it? Are we gonna all link up and try to do something about the s**t?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by kronik414; 01-09-2010 at 08:21 PM..
 01-09-2010, 08:19 PM         #175
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Lol illuminati is fake
It is? How much research did you do before you came to this conclusion? Can you show us your findings on why it's so fake... when there is so much evidence supporting that it's real? Since you know for sure it's all fake you should be able to explain it.
 01-09-2010, 08:20 PM         #176
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
you do realize the guy funding that entire operation was a man called Ted Turner right?

he probably had you loving the evil guys(nWo) more then good guys in that fake world of wrestling and he had his puppets he payed well to act it all out.

Guess what he believes in??, everything that fake wrestling operation represented, take over, death, reduction of population, ect...a new world order, watch some reality for once and open your eyes a real booker's plan for you and yours.

Ted Turner didn't come up with the name Kevin Sullivan did.

Sullivan is part of Illuminati he booked his own wife's death
 01-09-2010, 08:21 PM         #177
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kronik414 said:
This is very interesting, I usually read these threads & don't comment because I really haven't did any type of research on it. So I don't know a damn thing about it.

But lets say this is all true & everyone starts to open their eyes to this. Then what........? We just know what's really going on and thats it? Are we gonna all link up and do something about the s**t?
Posted via Mobile Device
Well I would say that at least like 60-80% of society needs to understand what is going on for anything to change... because then they wouldn't vote in 1 of the 2 corrupt puppets that are placed in front of them every election year...
 01-09-2010, 08:21 PM         #178
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
It is? How much research did you do before you came to this conclusion? Can you show us your findings on why it's so fake... when there is so much evidence supporting that it's real? Since you know for sure it's all fake you should be able to explain it.
Everything is perfect
 8 years ago '08        #179
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
 ghost8 said:

I love how you just a.ssumed I like music with "b**ches' a.sses and big rims and autotune", I know you guys are f*gs though. You guys must have pathetic and miserable lives, paranoid a.ss n*ggas.
You f**king retard. I see you have a picture of the US Capitol building as your AVY. Do you know who that is on top of the Capital? No you probably don't because stupid people like you believe that their government would never let s**t happen to them. Go do some research. And after you find out who Persephone is keep researching. Just google it. And then ask yourself why would my Founding Fathers of this beautiful country put someone as random as her on top of the Capitol building. HMMM? Maybe because it isn't random and it was intentional. After that keep asking Why?

But from your responses in here I can tell your dumbass won't go do all of that.

NuffGanja said:
lol im just sayin tho... aint no1 brainwashed n*gga stfu, only thing washin my brain is THC
I can tell you like weed. Did you know n the 1930's the AMA who has always been owned by the Rockerfellers (Skull and bones) was all for medicinal Marijuana. The DEA before it evolved into that name was known as the FBN (Federal Bureau of Narcotics). Harry J. Anslinger was the first head of the FBN and he was one of the main people responsible for the illegalization of Marijuana on a Federal level. He used yellow journalism to brainwash people In short terms it became illegal because of Racism , Fear that White Women were mingling with Negroes, but mostly for Protection of Corporate Profits. Marijuana was outlawed directly by the Freemasons in this country and internationally for the sole purpose of creating synthetic petrochemical and pharmaceutical alternatives that they could sell through multinational corporations they control, at highly inflated prices. Think about this in present day its true right. Friedrich Weyerhäuser (Skull and Bones) controlled the Timber (Wood) industry. Paper can be made from Hemp...s**t even the paper that the founding fathers used to sign the Declaration of Independence was made from Hemp. If paper could be made from Hemp, the timber industry would be useless. Theres more to it... google any of the names I underlined and youll see. It's not like you can't find who they are.

At the end of the day if marijuana was legal it would be $20-$80 for an ounce. This way you wouldn't have to pay $10 for a .4 or 1.2 depending where your from.
 01-09-2010, 08:22 PM         #180
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He who doesn't vote can't talk s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy