Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #141
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
lol n*ggas mind so blinded they cant even begin to think out side the box
 01-09-2010, 05:27 PM         #142
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
THIS s**t HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, fools saying this type of s**t are the worst. They are so far gone in their little fantasy bubble that has been created around them that they don't want to be disturbed with anything other than their typical brainless distractions...
 01-09-2010, 05:28 PM         #143
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Diamond Dallas Page handsign picture looks exactly like a diamond. Why don't Jay-Z and them throw it up like that? Most of the time it looks much more like a pyramid. I guess they're just too dumb to form a diamond correctly with their hands, right?
 8 years ago '04        #144
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,672 | Props total: 2207 2207
 NuffGanja said:
^ u pointing it all out man, give yourself a pat on the back. now go back and look at those pics a little deeper and think if illuminati actually is behind it what kinda power they must have.
LOL, Are you serious? A lot of yall are going to end up like those crazy old dudes in alien movies that rock foil hats and are afraid of microwaves
 8 years ago '09        #145
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
The denial is expected. This is real life were talking about, it don't get more personal and it don't get more serious. Of course people are going to feel threatened and subconsciously afraid of the concepts being discussed. That's why you dudes try and insult those who inform you of the nature of the world, and what is taking place.

Try and contest the fact that we are entering a world structured around hyper-surveillance, and in the same breath, try and justify having your privacy stolen from you and your family.

Try and deny that the bloodline of all political and influential people of yesterday and today are interconnected, and in the same breath tell me that doesn't demonstrate how an "elite" class of human beings are in complete control of our collective human destiny.

We can do this all day, but you can't deny reality. The facts are so present that a closed mind begins to think that the ARE NO facts, when in reality ALL WE HAVE ARE FACTS, LOOK AT THE WORLD TO FIND THEM.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 01-09-2010 at 05:32 PM..
 01-09-2010, 05:32 PM         #146
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
LOL, Are you serious? A lot of yall are going to end up like those crazy old dudes in alien movies that rock foil hats and are afraid of microwaves
Because you said so, right?

"Oh s**t, 'jewelz1132' on boxden said I should rock a foil hat so I'ma go make one right now!" lol
 01-09-2010, 05:33 PM         #147
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
The denial is expected. This is real life were talking about, it don't get more personal and it don't get more serious. Of course people are going to feel threatened and subconsciously afraid of the concepts being discussed. That's why you dudes try and insult those who inform you of the nature of the world, and what is taking place.

Try and contest the fact that we are entering a world structured around hyper-surveillance, and in the same breath, try and justify having your privacy stolen from you and your family.

Try and deny that the bloodline of all political and influential people of yesterday and today are interconnected, and in the same breath tell me that doesn't demonstrate how an "elite" class of human beings are in complete control of our collective human destiny.

We can do this all day, but you can't deny reality. The facts are so present that a closed mind begins to think that the ARE NO facts, when in reality ALL WE HAVE ARE FACTS, LOOK AT THE WORLD TO FIND THEM.
:agreement6::agreement6:
 01-09-2010, 05:35 PM         #148
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:

Yea, I ain't mad at any of them, although they get real f**king annoying and frustrating sometimes... but that's expected, it's totally normal. Everyone goes through these different stages on their path towards the truth. When first exposed to the true reality of this planet people simply can't handle it and the only way they know how to react and handle it is to laugh and ridicule it.

Like Ghandi once said.... "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they f!ght you, then you win."
 01-09-2010, 05:43 PM         #149
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Yea, I ain't mad at any of them, although they get real f**king annoying and frustrating sometimes... but that's expected, it's totally normal. Everyone goes through these different stages on their path towards the truth. When first exposed to the true reality of this planet people simply can't handle it and the only way they know how to react and handle it is to laugh and ridicule it.

Like Ghandi once said.... "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they f!ght you, then you win."
yea but Jimbo some of these dudes on here are seeing that we're right and are only posting hate just to save face....that Deleet n*gga is a classic example of that...says all of this is bulls**t but you'll catch him in every single Illuminati related thread dating back to early '09...
 01-09-2010, 05:44 PM         #150
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
yea but Jimbo some of these dudes on here are seeing that we're right and are only posting hate just to save face....that Deleet n*gga is a classic example of that...says all of this is bulls**t but you'll catch him in every single Illuminati related thread dating back to early '09...
Yea a lot of them are secretly interested in the topic but wouldn't openly admit it yet. I used to be like that.
 01-09-2010, 05:51 PM         #151
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
and the stupid threads continue.....

oh s**t thats not spider man throwing a web....he's part of the Illuminati

[pic - click to view]

oh my thats not the Brahma bull.....thats Baphomet

[pic - click to view]

wait thats not sting reppin the wolf pack....he's just came from an Illuminati meeting

[pic - click to view]

ddp created it all....BANG

[pic - click to view]

OHHHHHHH snaps check out the whole university of texas worshipping Baphomet

[pic - click to view]

damn it they have invaded the colleges

[pic - click to view]

oh wait didn't the theorist try to post this pic of bush yet they didn't show the whole pic where the reason he was making horns was for the longhorns???

[pic - click to view]

there's spidy again with his secret society lovin a.ss

[pic - click to view]

i could go on for day with this stupid s**t.
lol at this dumb motherf**ker!!!

..you were trying to be sarcastic but managed to hit the nail RIGHT ON THE HEAD....talk about backfiring, almost all those things you posted ARE in fact tools of the illuminati. everything from comic books, to tv shows, to wrestling. people ranging from bart simpson to stone cold steve austin are used to subliminally brainwash people into disrespecting authority, (stone cold and vince), create chaos, and spread other evil messages...how much more f**king obvious can it get when you have an organization in WCW called the f**king NEW WORLD ORDER... wow ...vince mcmahon is a billionaire with connections to very powerful people. you think he is not involved in this kind of stuff?

#1nasfan said:
THIS s**t HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why does it have to stop??? this s**t DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT stop...you know what should stop? idiots like you watching american idol, jersey shore, heroes, the next basketball game etc. ...none of that s**t matters you f**king idiot and you are being brainwashed...the s**t that you say "has to stop" is actually what really matters in life and you are saying it should stop? you are lost... (oh s**t, oops, i just reminded you of the new season of "Lost" didnt I? i know you cant wait to watch it... )

anyway. jimbo, the N, illuminated, etc. ...can you share your email addresses? i would like to talk privately every now and then about this kind of stuff.. problem is i cant PM yet, lol ...
 01-09-2010, 06:04 PM         #152
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
and the stupid threads continue.....

oh s**t thats not spider man throwing a web....he's part of the Illuminati

[pic - click to view]

oh my thats not the Brahma bull.....thats Baphomet

[pic - click to view]

wait thats not sting reppin the wolf pack....he's just came from an Illuminati meeting

[pic - click to view]

ddp created it all....BANG

[pic - click to view]

OHHHHHHH snaps check out the whole university of texas worshipping Baphomet

[pic - click to view]

damn it they have invaded the colleges

[pic - click to view]

oh wait didn't the theorist try to post this pic of bush yet they didn't show the whole pic where the reason he was making horns was for the longhorns???

[pic - click to view]

there's spidy again with his secret society lovin a.ss

[pic - click to view]

i could go on for day with this stupid s**t.
you have no clue how stupid you made youself look with this post do you?
 01-09-2010, 06:09 PM         #153
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol, yea it's so stupid I didn't even bother to break it down...
 8 years ago '08        #154
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
Jim you touched on the clothing?

Remember how gay a.ss Marc Ecko had a defensive article about illuminati on his Complex mag site?, well it all makes sense now, its all in plain sight. Also notice who is modeling this....

"Pyramid head tee by marc ecko collection"

[pic - click to view]

"Devil's Music Tee by Marc Ecko"

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2010 at 07:49 PM..
 01-09-2010, 07:37 PM         #155
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 01-09-2010 at 07:44 PM..
 01-09-2010, 07:43 PM         #156
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

fyi these threads are gold mine for funnies, nothing more. LMAO @ me being on your mind, weirddddd LOL!!!!!!!
 01-09-2010, 07:49 PM         #157
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
fyi these threads are gold mine for funnies, nothing more. LMAO @ me being on your mind, weirddddd LOL!!!!!!!
Everything is hilarious to the ignorant. Once you grow in maturity and intelligence s**t ain't so funny anymore...
 8 years ago '10        #158
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Michael_Moore said:
do you know how stupid you made your self look in this thread??? you'll believe any and everything alex jones tells you wont you???
 01-09-2010, 07:50 PM         #159
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:

[pic - click to view]

Do we get some of your thoughts along with that picture, or just a picture by itself?

Do you think them naming their little wrestling crew the "New World Order" was some type of accident or coincidence? It's not, they do s**t like that on purpose to fictionalize the conspiracy. Now when most people who watched wrestling hear about their New World Order they a.ssociate it with something trivial and fictional.
 8 years ago '10        #160
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Jimbo said:
Everything is hilarious to the ignorant. Once you grow in maturity and intelligence s**t ain't so funny anymore...
stop confusing this bulls**t with being "intelligent"
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy