Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 04:24 PM         #121
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
And I don't believe anything y'all are pushing is "truth". That's the difference.
Ok, so you simply don't understand the truth about how this world works yet. Nothing wrong with that, it just is what it is... you simply don't get it. Doesn't make you a bad person, you are just where I was before I learned the truth. Anyone can be "told" the truth about something, doesn't mean they are going to just instantly "get it."
 01-09-2010, 04:25 PM         #122
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
There is nothing wrong with homos3xuality. There is something wrong with you f*gs.

Your entire beliefs about the Illuminati are based on a.ssumptions
There is nothing wrong with homos3xuality? Uhmmm... yes there is.

Our entire beliefs about the Illuminati are based on a.ssumptions? Uhmmm... no they're not.
 8 years ago '08        #123
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Jimbo said:
The people who say the illuminati is "bulls**t" crack me up. They are the ones who haven't spent a minute of their lives researching this s**t, but they come up in threads about it as if they have researched the topic for years and came to the conclusion that it's "bulls**t." lol... they gonna come up in a thread where people are discussing all kinds of in depth s**t and post nothing but "illuminati = bulls**t," as if that is going to change something.......
^^^^this
 01-09-2010, 04:28 PM         #124
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Ok, so you simply don't understand the truth about how this world works yet. Nothing wrong with that, it just is what it is... you simply don't get it. Doesn't make you a bad person, you are just where I was before I learned the truth. Anyone can be "told" the truth about something, doesn't mean they are going to just instantly "get it."
You can't tell me what I do and do not understand. You do not know me.

And this is the reason this isn't taken seriously because folk like you attempt to talk down on people on the internet and make your own a.ssumptions
 01-09-2010, 04:29 PM         #125
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
There is nothing wrong with homos3xuality. There is something wrong with you f*gs.

figures...
 01-09-2010, 04:29 PM         #126
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
You can't tell me what I do and do not understand. You do not know me.

And this is the reason this isn't taken seriously because folk like you attempt to talk down on people on the internet and make your own a.ssumptions
Of course I can tell you what you don't understand, because you were implying that the illuminati is not real and that we are all crazy. That proves right there that you do not understand this s**t.
 8 years ago '10        #127
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
the alex jones trolls at it again,jones has turned the corner into a full out theorist with less and less fact in every video...only thing thats sad is thread starter actually thinks he's learning something
 01-09-2010, 04:30 PM         #128
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
the alex jones trolls at it again,jones has turned the corner into a full out theorist with less and less fact in every video...only thing thats sad is thread starter actually thinks he's learning something
See you guys love to get caught up with the whole "shoot the messenger" s**t. Whenever an Alex Jones video or article is posted I NEVER see people discussing the information that was presented, all I ever hear is people talking about Alex Jones, the messenger. Wtf is that going to accomplish?
 01-09-2010, 04:32 PM         #129
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Of course I can tell you what you don't understand, because you were implying that the illuminati is not real and that we are all crazy. That proves right there that you do not understand this s**t.
I didnt' imply s**t. I blatantly stated that the Iluminati doesn't exist but corruption is real and theres REAL corruption out there that has nothing to do with with what symbols are in a rappers videos or on the clothes he's wearing.
 01-09-2010, 04:33 PM         #130
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of these kids in here are so ignorant and immature that it starts to make me literally sick trying to discuss things with them. I'ma go smoke and watch some football... lil ignorant bastards are stressin me out... that's not good... people are trying to help you wake up and all you can do is s**t on them. You'll blindly believe anything your government or media tells you but when your fellow citizens try to tell you the truth about things all you do is s**t on them and ridicule them.
 01-09-2010, 04:33 PM         #131
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
And I don't believe anything y'all are pushing is "truth". That's the difference.
so basically you have selective hearing where the truth is concerned?..because everything we're saying can be backed up with evidence...
 8 years ago '10        #132
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jimbo said:
See you guys love to get caught up with the whole "shoot the messenger" s**t. Whenever an Alex Jones video or article is posted I NEVER see people discussing the information that was presented, all I ever hear is people talking about Alex Jones, the messenger. Wtf is that going to accomplish?
cause the information is bull s**t,there's nothing to discuss, if i had a ton of vid and pics of you living your life around the world taking pics with everybody im sure i can put a vid on ANYBODY and make on of these ridiculous "he's supports the Illuminati" thread
 01-09-2010, 04:57 PM         #133
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the stupid threads continue.....

oh s**t thats not spider man throwing a web....he's part of the Illuminati

[pic - click to view]

oh my thats not the Brahma bull.....thats Baphomet

[pic - click to view]

wait thats not sting reppin the wolf pack....he's just came from an Illuminati meeting

[pic - click to view]

ddp created it all....BANG

[pic - click to view]

OHHHHHHH snaps check out the whole university of texas worshipping Baphomet

[pic - click to view]

damn it they have invaded the colleges

[pic - click to view]

oh wait didn't the theorist try to post this pic of bush yet they didn't show the whole pic where the reason he was making horns was for the longhorns???

[pic - click to view]

there's spidy again with his secret society lovin a.ss

[pic - click to view]

i could go on for day with this stupid s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #134
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
^ u pointing it all out man, give yourself a pat on the back. now go back and look at those pics a little deeper and think if illuminati actually is behind it what kinda power they must have.
 01-09-2010, 05:12 PM         #135
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
^ u pointing it all out man, give yourself a pat on the back. now go back and look at those pics a little deeper and think if illuminati actually is behind it what kinda power they must have.
werd!! dude just ether'd himself
 8 years ago '10        #136
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
it can get no worse,you guys are beyond brainwashed.
 01-09-2010, 05:17 PM         #137
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shang Tsung said:
werd!! dude just ether'd himself
dumb f**ks surf the web then all the sudden have everything figured out. go ahead on these little retarded conspiracy crusades. you guys are only exposing yourselves as sheep that will believe anything that is brought as "evidence" for what you don't understand
 8 years ago '07        #138
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
lol im just sayin tho... aint no1 brainwashed n*gga stfu, only thing washin my brain is THC
 8 years ago '04        #139
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
THIS s**t HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-09-2010, 05:22 PM         #140
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
it can get no worse,you guys are beyond brainwashed.
word
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc