Alex Jones Points out Lil Wayne Illuminati Connection/Lil Wayne Illuminati Conspiracy Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 04:00 PM         #101
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:

its going to suck when your the first to die from this depopulation s**t, out of 6 billion people lol!!!! get your money up you loser!
how exactly am I gonna die from this pus*y..when i've done the leg work and taken the necessary steps to ensure that exact thing doesn't happen?
 01-09-2010, 04:01 PM         #102
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
lol since people that believe in Illuminati dont have 100% proof and go by the word of other people like alex smith. wouldnt they be sheep just as much as the people that dont believe?
It's only you and the people who don't know about this s**t who thinks there's "no proof."
 01-09-2010, 04:02 PM         #103
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hell is going on here? This s**t is 5 pages now?

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-09-2010 at 04:04 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #104
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 Michael_Moore said:
a lot of sound advice in this post...:dancingcool:

no doubt about it, it delivers a perfect understanding of these snakes routine. Lets hope the ones reading the thread can now recognize the snakes in the grass.
 01-09-2010, 04:04 PM         #105
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
but you don't even know the authority in which you're questioning. It's not like this is a situation where you can rally up the Illuminati and take them to the Supreme Court lol
Don't even know the authority in which you're questioning? lol are you American? They are in your own government dumbass! And they control corporations that you support!
 01-09-2010, 04:05 PM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
You're a f*g...:thumbsup2:
it's funny how you would call me that but yet it's the Illuminati that co-signs homos3xuality and it's them you're defending..
 8 years ago '07        #107
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
this is almost like trying to tell a little kid that christmas is real, but santa claus isn't........
 01-09-2010, 04:08 PM         #108
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
I said a craze STARTS.
and since your an expert on the matter can you point out some government officials or politicians who are involved instead of showing how ENTERTAINERS use these signs/symbols to show us affiliation.
I'm an "expert" on the matter? Who said that? Definitely wasn't me.

Point out some government officials who are involved? lol wow you really want to open up a can of worms now don't you? I try not to deviate too far from the hip-hop aspect of all of this because this is a hip-hop forum after all.

Let me put this simply for you... I could name people who are for sure affiliated with this s**t, but I don't need to, you can figure it out for yourself.... here's how: We might not know every official "member" of the illuminati, but what we do know for sure is their AGENDA. Therefore any politician or whoever you see that is down with GLOBALIZATION and a one world government is most likely a part of their group... ESPECIALLY if they attend Bilderberg Meetings, are a member of the Council on Foreign Relations or the Trilateral Commission.
 01-09-2010, 04:09 PM         #109
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
this is almost like trying to tell a little kid that christmas is real, but santa claus isn't........
or telling a grown man that corruption is real but "iluminati" isn't
 01-09-2010, 04:09 PM         #110
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
It's funny how most of the people in this thread hate Fox News but you guys are no better than them. Speaking out of your a.sses about things you know nothing about. How is Fox News' fear mongering any different than what's going on in here?
Things we know nothing about? I been researching this s**t since 1997 when I started looking into the Roswell crash of 1947... one things just leads to another. I ain't no expert, but I would say that I know a lot about these alternative subjects.... so I'm not too sure how you can say I know "nothing about" it.
 01-09-2010, 04:10 PM         #111
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
The hell is going on here? This s**t is 5 pages now?
It's called a discussion. If y'all weren't all up in here talking about this subject then there would be no pages.
 01-09-2010, 04:11 PM         #112
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
It's funny how most of the people in this thread hate Fox News but you guys are no better than them. Speaking out of your a.sses about things you know nothing about. How is Fox News' fear mongering any different than what's going on in here?
fox news is an intricate arm of the Illuminati how the hell did you draw a parallel between us and them?..lol
 8 years ago '07        #113
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 REAL_NESS said:
or telling a grown man that corruption is real but "iluminati" isn't
hahaha, whatever the symbols are there dude. why would i listen to you when its all in my face?
 01-09-2010, 04:12 PM         #114
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
fox news is an intricate arm of the Illuminati how the hell did you draw a parallel between us and them?..lol
I'm glad I studied for and took the LSAT because it really helps you understand the logical fallacies that all these idiots commit. Constantly a.ssuming things, etc...
 01-09-2010, 04:13 PM         #115
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
hahaha, whatever the symbols are there dude. why would i listen to you when its all in my face?
You don't have to listen to me That's the difference between me and y'all. I won't push my beliefs or non-beliefs on you
 01-09-2010, 04:19 PM         #116
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
You don't have to listen to me That's the difference between me and y'all. I won't push my beliefs or non-beliefs on you
There is a big difference between "beliefs" and "truth." You can believe whatever the f**k you want, but there is only 1 truth. People can believe the sky is purple, others can believe that it's green, but the only TRUTH is that it is blue, regardless of what people "believe."
 8 years ago '08        #117
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
if some of you dont like the threads dont click on the link...simple s**t. i used to feel the same way about the joe budden threads but i realized that its just a f**kin forum and its the internet....the b**ching needs to stop. Some of you are too old to be actin like f**kin spoiled internet brats...

Last edited by supervillain; 01-09-2010 at 04:21 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #118
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,627 | Props total: 3274 3274
 Michael_Moore said:
it's funny how you would call me that but yet it's the Illuminati that co-signs homos3xuality and it's them you're defending..

There is nothing wrong with homos3xuality. There is something wrong with you f*gs.

Jimbo said:
I'm glad I studied for and took the LSAT because it really helps you understand the logical fallacies that all these idiots commit. Constantly a.ssuming things, etc...

Your entire beliefs about the Illuminati are based on a.ssumptions
 01-09-2010, 04:22 PM         #119
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
There is a big difference between "beliefs" and "truth." You can believe whatever the f**k you want, but there is only 1 truth. People can believe the sky is purple, others can believe that it's green, but the only TRUTH is that it is blue, regardless of what people "believe."
And I don't believe anything y'all are pushing is "truth". That's the difference.
 01-09-2010, 04:23 PM         #120
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
if some of you dont like the threads dont click on the link...simple s**t. i used to feel the same way about the joe budden threads but i realized that its just a f**kin forum and its the internet....the b**ching needs to stop. Some of you are too old to be actin like f**kin spoiled internet brats...
Seriously, I just looked down the list of threads in the hip-hop section and there are maybe 2 or 3 that are about this type of s**t, the rest is all the typical brainless garbage that these kids love... so what are they complaining about? Stay out of these threads and goto your usual threads... no big deal...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy